PDA

View Full Version : And the gap is still there...

EnragedYouth85
05-16-2013, 06:22 PM
He may be a former NFL American football defensive end, who played for the New York Giants for several years .
But Michael Straun can't quite keep up with his pint-sized Live! With Kelly And Michael co-host Kelly Ripa when it comes to fitness.
Despite being a famous sportsman, the 41-year-old nearly collapsed as he endured Kelly's regular AKT in Motion method workout along with her personal trainer Anna Kaiser....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2325681/Arent-sportsman-Michael-Strahan-collapses-struggling-host-Kelly-Ripa-square-intense-workout.html#ixzz2TUcWloDT

ShakeandBake
05-16-2013, 06:29 PM
That's pretty funny, all things considered though it makes sense considering the enormous difference in weight between the two.

EnragedYouth85
05-16-2013, 06:32 PM
That's pretty funny, all things considered though it makes sense considering the enormous difference in weight between the two.

Yeah hes a big dude, plus the trainer was sitting on his back lol. Figured this was a good change of pace article.

FishinTheSalt
05-16-2013, 06:42 PM
As soon as I read gap in the thread title, I know what you were talking about, lol!

EnragedYouth85
05-16-2013, 06:46 PM
As soon as I read gap in the thread title, I know what you were talking about, lol!

lol, yeah. His gap is iconic!

Toadofsteel
05-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Can Kelly Ripa play linebacker?