PDA

View Full Version : why is it every year

GOBLUE24
05-16-2013, 11:24 PM
There is a contract dispute and db depth will be an issue? Also why do the same people stay on the team but NEVER get time? Rookies? OLD guys stay on the roster? Is it oc? DC? TC? why do no coaches ever get fired? The best play in the last ten years was something that should never happen and still has a job? Killbride is like playing poker with a guy that likes to bluff but only play solid hands. fewell i like but has a dead secondary every year? who is the best safety and Cb in the last 25 years?

jomo
05-16-2013, 11:27 PM
OK

Cool Papa B.
05-16-2013, 11:41 PM
There is a contract dispute and db depth will be an issue? Also why do the same people stay on the team but NEVER get time? Rookies? OLD guys stay on the roster? Is it oc? DC? TC? why do no coaches ever get fired? The best play in the last ten years was something that should never happen and still has a job? Killbride is like playing poker with a guy that likes to bluff but only play solid hands. fewell i like but has a dead secondary every year? who is the best safety and Cb in the last 25 years?

Why not ask where do girls come while you're at it? LOL.....JK.

King Sully
05-16-2013, 11:41 PM
I like turtles

King Sully
05-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Why not ask where do girls come while you're at it? LOL.....JK. well do you know?

njersey
05-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Why not ask where do girls come? LOL.....JK.

Is there anyone over the age of 16 on these boards? Just a question.

Cool Papa B.
05-16-2013, 11:43 PM
well do you know?

Go ask your mother. LOL

Rudyy
05-16-2013, 11:43 PM
There is a contract dispute and db depth will be an issue? Also why do the same people stay on the team but NEVER get time? Rookies? OLD guys stay on the roster? Is it oc? DC? TC? why do no coaches ever get fired? The best play in the last ten years was something that should never happen and still has a job? Killbride is like playing poker with a guy that likes to bluff but only play solid hands. fewell i like but has a dead secondary every year? who is the best safety and Cb in the last 25 years?Because..potato.

byron
05-16-2013, 11:52 PM
There is a contract dispute and db depth will be an issue? Also why do the same people stay on the team but NEVER get time? Rookies? OLD guys stay on the roster? Is it oc? DC? TC? why do no coaches ever get fired? The best play in the last ten years was something that should never happen and still has a job? Killbride is like playing poker with a guy that likes to bluff but only play solid hands. fewell i like but has a dead secondary every year? who is the best safety and Cb in the last 25 years? why ask why ? but seriously Idk....:confused:

joemorrisforprez
05-17-2013, 12:06 AM
There is a contract dispute and db depth will be an issue?

I usually blame Reese for everything in the preseason, and then when the season starts I blame Gilbride.

Also why do the same people stay on the team but NEVER get time? Rookies? OLD guys stay on the roster? Is it oc? DC? TC?

It's Gilbride's fault.

why do no coaches ever get fired?

That's John Mara's fault.

The best play in the last ten years was something that should never happen and still has a job?

You lost me on that one.

Killbride is like playing poker with a guy that likes to bluff but only play solid hands.

It's Killdrive, actually.

fewell i like but has a dead secondary every year?

It's a mystery.

who is the best safety and Cb in the last 25 years?

I'm going with C.C. Brown and Elvis Patterson.

myles2424
05-17-2013, 03:55 AM
My head hurts....

Rat_bastich
05-17-2013, 04:07 AM
What in the f ?

Captain Chaos
05-17-2013, 04:09 AM
Wow, it seems that you have an issue with the something, I'm just not sure what....