PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Cowboys fans are even worse than Eagles fans

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Hot off the presses, your man Brian Jacobs has this to say about who's worse!

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/web/article?action=viewArticle&articleId=11624194&team =nfl-dallas_cowboys

Yeah, they are (worse), Jacobs said. Im not talking about being
actually at the game and doing the type of stuff they do in Philly. Im
just talking about in everyday life. Cowboys fans get on my nerves.

I guess we can all agree now that Cowpie fans are the scummiest, most ignorant and smelly fans there is? With Gnats fan's a close second of course.

[:D]

gmen0820
12-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys.

Then again, I just hate the Eagles.

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys.

Then again, I just hate the Eagles.

Why should he hate the Cowboys? The Eagles kick their butts more than them Hillbillies do!!!

Just sayin...

dave56dj
12-30-2011, 04:07 PM
More importantly who is BRIAN JACOBS?

jomo
12-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys. Then again, I just hate the Eagles.Tuck has a legitimate reason to hate the Cowboys. Jacobs just hates them for no good reason. Doesn't make him a bad guy. [;)]

Carbie
12-30-2011, 06:30 PM
well said brandon, i hate them just as bad. sunday night is going to be nuts at my local sports bar in NY. alot of bandwagon cowboys fans there, real sad

RugDaniels
12-31-2011, 10:31 AM
All due respect to Brandon Jacobs, there isn't a pro, college, highschool, rec league, tavern league, or justice league team fanbase worse than the Eagles fanbase.

Wes
12-31-2011, 10:36 AM
More importantly who is BRIAN JACOBS?</P>

</P>

He is Jason Tuck's cousin lol</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys. Then again, I just hate the Eagles.Tuck has a legitimate reason to hate the Cowboys. Jacobs just hates them for no good reason. Doesn't make him a bad guy. [;)]

Jacobs grew up in Louisiana around a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans and hated them ever since.

amdownwitjpp
12-31-2011, 12:50 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys. Then again, I just hate the Eagles.Tuck has a legitimate reason to hate the Cowboys. Jacobs just hates them for no good reason. Doesn't make him a bad guy. [;)] I saw a clip on Jacobs from after that game when 1 of dallas players did some sucker stuff to Tuck that caused a fight going into halftime,Jacobs said where he grew up at everyone hated the Cowboys so thats his reason he grew up in Louisiana>sp??

amdownwitjpp
12-31-2011, 12:52 PM

Jacobs grew up in Louisiana around a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans and hated them ever since.
oops didn read all the posts b4 I replied u slready enlightened the ppl

amdownwitjpp
12-31-2011, 12:59 PM
All due respect to Brandon Jacobs, there isn't a pro, college, highschool, rec league, tavern league, or justice league team fanbase worse than the Eagles fanbase. yea well let me tell u Ravens fans are pretty bad believe me,and since they've only been around a lil while 15 years they are ****y cuz they have had more success than not I cant wait untill they start a downward spiral jus so these ppl around B-more will stfu already and I no they will cuz I am still an Orioles fan and there is'nt many of them left so I know how this area fans are,now down the road a lil the Skins fans are much better and their loyalty is real

P_Simms_#11
12-31-2011, 01:22 PM
More importantly who is BRIAN JACOBS?</p>

</p>

He is Jason Tuck's cousin lol</p>

[B] Sounds like Gruden.

Cowboyfan79
12-31-2011, 01:41 PM
"you's guy's" and I'm talking bout you up north yankees suck just like your g-girls and we're gonna wax that a $$ 2mor nite! So jacobs can keep running his big lips, I'm sure d-ware will put him on his back just like he is going to do to ur tard qb eli,who will throw 3 picks and stand on the field looking dumb founded lol
COWBOYS4LIFE SUCKAS

shok
01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
who cares what Jacobs says.

He's a queer

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 10:58 AM
"you's guy's" and I'm talking bout you up north yankees suck just like your g-girls and we're gonna wax that a $$ 2mor nite! So jacobs can keep running his big lips, I'm sure d-ware will put him on his back just like he is going to do to ur tard qb eli,who will throw 3 picks and stand on the field looking dumb founded lol COWBOYS4LIFE ARE SUCKASAt's better...