PDA

View Full Version : Hope this team doesn't come out flat.

buddy33
12-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up.

The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up.

The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.

we've come out flat to inferior teams with poor records. vs quality teams we've played with intensity, sans the NO game.

and in no way was the win vs dallas lucky. sure they missed on one pass that could have made it much harder, but there was no luck when eli was throwing picture perfect passes to score 15 points in 3 minutes 30 seconds. it was near impossible, not luck at least imo.

id say dallas was lucky to jump out to the lead they had before id say the giants got lucky to win

UK-Giantsfan
12-30-2011, 04:17 PM
not this week ...TC will have 'em ready

The crowd noise and atmosphere will be immense

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 am

blueomaha
12-30-2011, 04:33 PM

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 amwow...do you peep at the NYG mb before you get the game??....

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 05:05 PM
Actually if the Stars score at all I hope they score quick.......teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time

I told my son that last week when he was down about the Jets 1st TD

Its like ties in Baccarat ....they do often repeat.....why?........nobody knows

One of the great mysteries of the Universe

In the case of early 1st score it usually results in the scoring team letting down their guard

GMENAGAIN
12-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Actually if the Stars score at all I hope they score quick.......teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time

In the case of early 1st score it usually results in the scoring team letting down their guard

Teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time???

Please provide a source for that statistic.

buddy33
12-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah I'm not buying that stat.

UK-Giantsfan
12-30-2011, 05:31 PM

Jack , the logic in some of your threads is one of the great mysteries of the universe . Does Jack Jnr. share your talent for fabulous predictions and remarkable factual knowledge by the way ?

Joe Morrison
12-30-2011, 05:36 PM
This team has shown it can be unpredictable, the Redskin game they took for granted for sure but now with their backs against the wall I can't see anyone not being pumped at the flip of the coin.</P>

No early drops, thats all I ask, catch the damn ball and everything will be fine.</P>

UK-Giantsfan
12-30-2011, 05:37 PM

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 amwow...do you peep at the NYG mb before you get the game??....

Dont worry , I will be watching it live Blueomaha . The game kicks off at 01.20 over here. Can't wait for another allnighter

Giantz4Life
12-30-2011, 05:42 PM

Dont worry , I will be watching it live Blueomaha . The game kicks off at 01.20 over here. Can't wait for another allnighter

That's awesome man you and BB2 make me proud to be a Giants fan

UK-Giantsfan
12-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks Giantz4life , wouldn't miss it for the world ( and I know that BB2 feels the same ) regards UK

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 07:28 PM

This post has Buddy written all over it. [;)]

Joe Morrison
12-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up. The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.

This post has Buddy written all over it. [;)]
</P>

One thing I can say is Buddy is consistent.</P>

By the way, GMEN are taking it this weekend Buddy, had enough of thelet downs, all the marbles, no f'n around this game, Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, JPP take it to them.</P>

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Well the blame will fall on coughlin if the players are flat and if they win the reason is the players overcame the odds.

buddy33
12-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up. The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.

This post has Buddy written all over it.* [;)]
</P>

By the way, GMEN are taking it this weekend Buddy, had enough of the*let downs, all the marbles, no f'n around this game, Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, JPP take it to them.</P>

Sorry, I'm consistent with my doubts based on this team being so inconsistent. The second half collapse is not a myth. It's really something that this team has a shot to win the division when they are 2-5 in the second half of this season.

They looked bad against the Saints. Didn't really care that much. They should have beat the Packers. Tough loss but they showed up. Again not the end of the world. Losing the second game to the Eagles and Washington is what I am worried about. Those where important games and they came out flat and stayed that way the entire game. Both where very important games.

So yes, am excited that they are still able to win the division and go to the playoffs, but I can't ingnore why they are in this position to begin with.

Hopefully having KP play this time around will prevent the huge passing plays. Tuck says he is healthy so that is a plus as well. I also hope the running game is better than it has been all year because Jacobs loves to run on them.

amdownwitjpp
12-30-2011, 09:13 PM
thats gonna b the key i hope they come tryna score early and often not run to Bradshaw get 1 run agin get2 now third n 7.WE need to make dallas have to pass so that we can get to Romo he already has proven that he does not play well when its crunch time he is a tough S.O.B but the more he has to pass the betterour chances are to win this game.I think that the Giants coaching staff has an issue with altering this teams identity as far as on offense, we have been known as a run,run ,pass team.That in my opinion needs 2 change.Pass its a poor secondary we are facing go out and start lighting it up from the top,if Dallas has 2 play from behind this week we will dominate,they know that they don't want this game to come down to the fourth with the ball in Elis hand or Romo 07 playoffs Romo fell apart in the fourth under the pressure from Osi anCO.

miked1958
12-30-2011, 09:41 PM

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 am
I hope so. Alot of times our crowd is dead

JJC7301
12-30-2011, 09:59 PM

If they do, then the entire coaching staff and a good healthy 50% of this roster should be turned over next year. There's no excuse for it.

GiantsVSNFL
12-30-2011, 10:36 PM

This post has Buddy written all over it.* [;)]
</P>

By the way, GMEN are taking it this weekend Buddy, had enough of the*let downs, all the marbles, no f'n around this game, Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, JPP take it to them.</P>

Sorry, I'm consistent with my doubts based on this team being so inconsistent. The second half collapse is not a myth. It's really something that this team has a shot to win the division when they are 2-5 in the second half of this season.

They looked bad against the Saints. Didn't really care that much. They should have beat the Packers. Tough loss but they showed up. Again not the end of the world. Losing the second game to the Eagles and Washington is what I am worried about. Those where important games and they came out flat and stayed that way the entire game. Both where very important games.

So yes, am excited that they are still able to win the division and go to the playoffs, but I can't ingnore why they are in this position to begin with.

Hopefully having KP play this time around will prevent the huge passing plays. Tuck says he is healthy so that is a plus as well. I also hope the running game is better than it has been all year because Jacobs loves to run on them.

+1

There is no doubt in my mind we come out flat and with no sense of urgency for 3 quarters….. I think we win because of strong 4th it’s kind of what we do imo….:^)

bronxvgiant
12-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Glad to see we have an audience in the UK,Thats awesome.Glad youre not a steelers fan,many in the UK are.