PDA

View Full Version : Giants Team Store at Metlife Stadium

miketopsy
12-30-2011, 04:16 PM
I was just wondering how good is the new Giants team store at Metlife??? Do they have rare items, things that the web stores don't have....also how early should I get in the stadium to get a rally towel????

elisupporter10
12-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Overpriced tourist trap imo

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 04:55 PM
My guess is they have things there that you wont find elsewhere, but for some reason they have the place lit up in this strange blue lighting which makes everything look discolored. So don't expect anything inside to appear in Giants blue. Everything will look lighter until you get outside. Just another mistake made in the 1.6 billion money sucking facility.
[;)]

Do yourself a favor and go in an hour early and go to The Legacy Club.

But just don't be late and you should get a towel.

YATittle1962
12-30-2011, 05:59 PM
the store is a bit over priced but they have some nice stuff

and as Rosey said do yourself a favor and see the Legacy Club...trust me

I wouldnt worry about getting a towel.....as long as yr not drinking in the parking lot until well into the first quarter im sure you will get one.......there will be plenty to go around

they will be sitting in boxes directly behind the folks who scan your ticket

NYG4lifeNYK
12-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Why are we talking about the mets on a Giants website?... Ohhhhh you mean <font color="#0000FF" size="4"><u>GIANTS </u></font>Stadium?

miketopsy
12-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Well played sir....and thanks for all the info!! I plan on getting destroyed in the hotel if the Giants win!!

Gianthunter
12-30-2011, 07:10 PM
the store is a bit over priced but they have some nice stuff and as Rosey said do yourself a favor and see the Legacy Club...trust me I wouldnt worry about getting a towel.....as long as yr not drinking in the parking lot until well into the first quarter im sure you will get one.......there will be plenty to go around they will be sitting in boxes directly behind the folks who scan your ticketLike the blue and white jersey salt and pepper shakers I got for Christmas.[:P]

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Well played sir....and thanks for all the info!! I plan on getting destroyed in the hotel if the Giants win!!

Sounds like you're going to need that towel to clean up afterwords. [;)]

NYGFaninILL
12-31-2011, 11:49 AM
Well played sir....and thanks for all the info!!* I plan on getting destroyed in the hotel if the Giants win!!

Sounds like you're going to need that towel to clean up afterwords.* [;)]

In the words of Cleveland from Family Guy: "oh, that's nasty"

miketopsy
12-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Maybe destroyed is too strong [:D] Now are there many team stores on different levels or is there a main store?