PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly the 1st OTA of the season I was looking for.

SuperNYGiants
05-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Eli is passing the ball to phantom Cruz and Nicks

The only FB on the roster gets hurt

Aaron Curry is now the savior of the defense

The secondary is crossing the fingers on Terrell Thomas' knees

and Jernigan can fill Cruz's shoes

A lot of empty promises and prophecies thrown about, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Anyone who honestly thinks this team right now is an improvement is delusional.

Let's not forget that Kildrive is still running the offense, and Fewell is running the defense.

No more Bradshaw to save Kildrive's one-dimensional offense.

Fewell would be lucky to still work in NFL after achieving the worst ranked defense this season.

Another too little too late to make it to the postseason coming up!

fansince69
05-22-2013, 07:41 PM

A lot of empty promises and prophecies thrown about, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Let's not forget that Kildrive is still running the offense, and Fewell is running the defense.

Fewell would be lucky to still work in NFL after achieving the worst ranked defense this season.

Another too little too late to make it to the postseason coming up!damn...the sky just fell

GameTime
05-22-2013, 07:47 PM

two words...
shut up.....

Toadofsteel
05-22-2013, 07:58 PM
The sky isn't falling... The season isn't sunk during OTAs. That honor belongs to week 1...

Drez
05-22-2013, 07:58 PM
two words...
shut up.....He's still allowed to post here? lol

Rudyy
05-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Glad to have you back..

SimmsandLT
05-22-2013, 08:11 PM

So what are you going to do during the season to entertain yourself? No reason to watch the games since you know what's going to happen.

GiantsFan27
05-22-2013, 08:16 PM
Looks like somebody sees the glass as half empty...

it's OTA's bro give it a rest.

In 2007 we lost shockey in like week 15 and kiwi in week 10 and won the SB. in 2011 we lost T2 and then prince for nearly the whole year and won the SB. worse things have happened.

RoanokeFan
05-22-2013, 08:29 PM

All of this from the first day of VOLUNTARY, non contact OTAs?

GameTime
05-22-2013, 08:31 PM
All of this from the first day of VOLUNTARY, non contact OTAs?
he's a football genius Ro...
dont you remember from all his posts last season???

RoanokeFan
05-22-2013, 08:43 PM

Yes, his ban must have expired :rolleyes:

SuperNYGiants
05-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Last season only proved that what I have been saying was right.

Kildrive's vanilla offense doesn't work against real defenses, look at how Atlanta and Baltimore shut us down.

Fewell's defense couldn't stop any team really, Eli just had to put up some points to help him out.

Same 9-6 record couldn't make the playoffs, but 9-6 record in 2011 gets a pass for winning the SB, no no no, the coordinators still sucked hard, and should've been replaced.

You can't count on Eli to do miracles all the time, the defense has to do its job too.

The division also isn't getting any easier either, Phily is not dysfunctional anymore, Redskins would be a handful to deal with to put it mildly, and Romo is on a mission.

Good freaking luck!!

RoanokeFan
05-22-2013, 08:47 PM

Kildrive's vanilla offense doesn't work against real defenses, look at how Atlanta and Baltimore shut us down.

Fewell's defense couldn't stop any team really, Eli just had to put up some points to help him out.

Same 9-6 record couldn't make the playoffs, but 9-6 record in 2011 gets a pass for winning the SB, no no no, the coordinators still sucked hard, and should've been replaced.

You can't count on Eli to do miracles all the time, the defense has to do its job too.

The division also isn't getting any easier either, Phily is not dysfunctional anymore, Redskins would be a handful to deal with to put it mildly, and Romo is on a mission.

Good freaking luck!!

Romo is flat on his back recovering from surgery, RGIII is still recovering, the Eagles are still the Eagles

GameTime
05-22-2013, 08:50 PM

Good freaking luck!!
its 9-7...its a 16 game season now....
also its not so much what you say its how you say it.
You sound angry and arrogant...
Romo on a mission.....ha
Philly....new coach and they dont even have a solid QB......
RG111...still recovering...

giantsfan420
05-22-2013, 08:54 PM
step off that ledge my friend, u could, cut ties with all the lies that you been living in...and if u never want to see me again, i would understand. i would understand.

lmfao, no SB winner has ever been crowned after the first OTA. glad u got our season pegged. haha

SuperNYGiants
05-22-2013, 09:13 PM
That's odd, for someone who thinks I'm being overly critical doesn't go out of their way to lay a claim that this teams is 12-4 worthy and playoff bound confident either, I wonder why.

Oh yeah, because I'm the inner voice who speak the truth. Ouch!

DVision
05-22-2013, 09:21 PM
That's odd, for someone who thinks I'm being overly critical doesn't go out of their way to lay a claim that this teams is 12-4 worthy and playoff bound confident either, I wonder why.

Oh yeah, because I'm the inner voice who speak the truth. Ouch!

No the reason is because it's May!

SuperNYGiants
05-22-2013, 09:51 PM
No the reason is because it's May!
No need to wait, seen enough of Kildrive and Fewell to make a sound assessment.

slipknottin
05-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Fewell's defense couldn't stop any team really

How many points did atlanta score against the giants defense in the playoffs in 2011?

SuperNYGiants
05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
How many points did atlanta score against the giants defense in the playoffs in 2011?
I was talking about last season.

And Matt Ryan chocked that day.

Let's not play the pick and choose game, anybody can do it.

Having the defense show up once out of 16 isn't good at all.