PDA

View Full Version : Calm down...

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Guys,
Please calm down. There is drama being created by all of us... when there is none.

Hynoski: Bumped/Bruised his knee and people are saying his season is over... come on guys, we don't know the details fully. It may be just that a bruised knee or something minor.

Nicks: Not in OTA's for ONE day.... people are saying he is demanding a huge contract, or is unhappy with his current one. Come on guys! the only report we have is from a tool at Yahoo sports. This "Cole" character I have never heard of before.

Cruz: Please stop beating a dead horse. It will get done eventually, if not then we have capable replacements...

Let's not freak out over the little things. All we know Nicks will show up today... Hynoski will be on the field and Victor might show up.

STOP FREAKING OUT ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

rebelfan1966
05-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Just heard the assistant equipment manager got a paper cut..... season is over.

TCHOF
05-23-2013, 10:04 AM
How do you know that Hynoski only "bumped/bruised" his knee?

UKAnt14
05-23-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm calm, Ramses is coming back. He's tall you know.

P.S. I totally agree with you!

Morehead State
05-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Guys,
Please calm down. There is drama being created by all of us... when there is none.

Hynoski: Bumped/Bruised his knee and people are saying his season is over... come on guys, we don't know the details fully. It may be just that a bruised knee or something minor.

Nicks: Not in OTA's for ONE day.... people are saying he is demanding a huge contract, or is unhappy with his current one. Come on guys! the only report we have is from a tool at Yahoo sports. This "Cole" character I have never heard of before.

Cruz: Please stop beating a dead horse. It will get done eventually, if not then we have capable replacements...

Let's not freak out over the little things. All we know Nicks will show up today... Hynoski will be on the field and Victor might show up.

This is America.
I reserve the right to freak out about anything I choose. And I defend the right of fellow Giants fans to freak out as well.

Buddy333
05-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Nicks and Cruz will both be playing for the Giants this year. Will the be happy? Don't know, but they will be playing here next year.

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:08 AM
How do you know that Hynoski only "bumped/bruised" his knee?
I don't... all is being reported is that he may or may not have collided with Andre Brown and was carted off BUT was seen sitting on the cart.
People are saying the injury could be season ending. We don't know if he is injured or not. All i'm saying is that it could be something precautionary... I know it could be the other way around but let's jump to conclusions when we don't know the story.

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:09 AM
This is America.
I reserve the right to freak out about anything I choose. And I defend the right of fellow Giants fans to freak out as well.
Get your freak on then, bro...
lol

Carter.525
05-23-2013, 10:10 AM

and Weatherford hurt his throwing arm..

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:10 AM
haha be careful dude... you didnt use red!
the thread will read: "Equiptment manager injured: Is the season in jeopardy? who will step up to the plate?

Morehead State
05-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Get your freak on then, bro...
lol
Oh I have no intention of doing anything of the sort.
But I do reserve the right upon further reflection.

If Cruz signs a huge deal that gets in the way of our signing Nicks.....I might do just that.

rebelfan1966
05-23-2013, 10:12 AM
Knees seem to be the achilles heel every season for the Giants.

Old Giant
05-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Just a normal freak out for around here-where is that damn panic button.. But the way the injury bug has hit this team in the past, it is somewhat understandable. Worse case is we get another FB-there are some available. I agree that NIcks and Cruz will be in Giant blue.

TCHOF
05-23-2013, 10:15 AM
I don't... all is being reported is that he may or may not have collided with Andre Brown and was carted off BUT was seen sitting on the cart.
People are saying the injury could be season ending. We don't know if he is injured or not. All i'm saying is that it could be something precautionary... I know it could be the other way around but let's jump to conclusions when we don't know the story.

I agree with that

Morehead State
05-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Sometimes achilles heels are the achilles heals for the Giants.

nhpgiantsfan
05-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Guys,

I agree with you about Cruz, and Hynoski. And let me first say that Nicks might be my favorite Giant. But there is no excuse for him not being there yesterday. Especially with how damaging his injury was to this offense last year. He should be doing whatever it takes to be as ready as possible to have a monster year this season, that will not only help his team, but also help himself in his negotiation next year.

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Oh I have no intention of doing anything of the sort.
But I do reserve the right upon further reflection.

If Cruz signs a huge deal that gets in the way of our signing Nicks.....I might do just that.
I agree with you completely!
If Cruz signs a huge deal and Nicks has an injury free season we are definitely in trouble. No argument against that. I will freak out, as well.

Flip Empty
05-23-2013, 10:29 AM
CALM!? I AM CALM!!

http://i.imgur.com/wSHYSDL.gif

giantscolombia
05-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Unfortunately, you are correct. It seems like every year a good 80% of our injuries are knee related.