PDA

View Full Version : Mods Clowns Using multiple names to remake stupid threads

GetYourOsiUp
03-06-2007, 07:51 PM
/Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif <FONT face=Arial>KAL-EL 55</FONT> (/members/KAL-EL+55.aspx) and Randomhero423 are one and the same. Boot this clown and his stupid threads

Randomhero423
03-06-2007, 07:55 PM
/Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif <FONT face=Arial>KAL-EL 55</FONT> (/members/KAL-EL+55.aspx) and Randomhero423 are one and the same. Boot this clown and his stupid threads</P>

</P>

ahahaha WHAT? i'm not the same. why do you say that? me and him actually disagreed on something. that's compltely outrageous! you can go on other message boards i'm in. i got the same username for all of them. i just wanted to come on this board to talk to some NFL with people. </P>

GetYourOsiUp
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM
it's just funny that those two names keep rotating making new threads of the same topics and argueing each other to keep it bumped...Just thought it was annoying and strange,,,my appology if im wrong.

JerseyGiant21
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM
randomhero didn't do anything wrong

Randomhero423
03-06-2007, 08:02 PM
it's just funny that those two names keep rotating making new threads of the same topics and argueing each other to keep it bumped...Just thought it was annoying and strange,,,my appology if im wrong.</P>

</P>

i'm almost positive i made 1 topic. get your facts staright.</P>

Moderator_J
03-06-2007, 08:05 PM
/Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif <FONT face=Arial>KAL-EL 55</FONT> (/members/KAL-EL+55.aspx) and Randomhero423 are one and the same. Boot this clown and his stupid threads</P>

</P>

Guess you missed the thread that was pinned a few weeks ago about sending us a PM or an email if you see a problem on the board instead of cluttering things up with this kind of nonsense.</P>

Please pay attention in the future</P>