PDA

View Full Version : Will someone remind me?

BobbyD
12-30-2011, 08:11 PM
How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans

GMENAGAIN
12-30-2011, 08:15 PM
It appears that you are on the wrong message board.

But to answer your question, I believe that they have the same amount of championships as your Titans . . . . .

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.

Dabluguy
12-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

flamethrower
12-30-2011, 10:48 PM
I keep forgetting. Was that Losing by a foot? or 2 feet? After all The Titans are gonna be watching the Playoffs on Tae Vae this season. So sad too bad.

flamethrower
12-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.

Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.

NYfanatic
12-31-2011, 12:49 AM

Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.

Not technically, if you guys beat them this sunday, but if not they have a shot at the playoffs if the bungals and raiders/broncos lose.

flamethrower
01-05-2012, 06:39 AM
I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>

Dwinsballgames
01-05-2012, 11:26 AM
And we here at the Giants MB care because......

SweetZombieJesus
01-05-2012, 01:19 PM
How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...

flamethrower
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...

That they do. Houston, then Memphis, then Nashville Oilers. Now Tennessee Titans.
1962-2011 is 50 years of Failure.

sharick88
01-05-2012, 09:24 PM

A titans fan calling out a texans fan on a giants message board? Um, ok, **** face

NYGRealityCheck
01-05-2012, 11:41 PM
The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.

flamethrower
01-06-2012, 02:39 PM
The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.
This I agree. New England should make the AFC Championship game vs Baltimore. Texans should beat the Bengals this week. Now that Yates is on the shelf.
But Houston loses next week to the Ravens in Baltimore.

Sarcasman
01-06-2012, 03:32 PM
I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>

Straight from the damning with faint praise files....

flamethrower
01-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Straight from the damning with faint praise files....
No. Had the Titans troll not started this thread. I would not have chimed in. I actually hope that the Giants do win this week. I want to see either Giants vs 49ers, or Giants vs Packers. And, may the best team win it all.

flamethrower
01-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Titans Sitting at home watching the playoffs on Tae-Vae. Not won a playoff game since they came up 2 feet short in the Super Bowl. Guess who just won today 31-10 over the Bengals.

BobbyD
01-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Titans Sitting at home watching the playoffs on Tae-Vae. Not won a playoff game since they came up 2 feet short in the Super Bowl. Guess who just won today 31-10 over the Bengals.

Keep dustin that empty trophy case, loser.

jomo
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Yes they are, golf![:D]

BobbyD
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes they are, golf!*[:D]You must be a Texans fan....classless piece of ***

flamethrower
01-18-2012, 02:01 AM
Funny how that Titans Trophy case is just as empty as the Texans one. 1961 was a long long long time ago. If your last championship happened when Kennedy was President. You got nothing to run this smack on.

GMENAGAIN
01-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Why on earth are a Titans fan and a Texans fan on the Giants MB arguing about whose team is better??? totally bizarre . . . . .

flamethrower
01-18-2012, 09:50 AM
No the question should have been. Why is a Titans fan here running his mouth, and bashing the AFC South champs? After all Since 1961 the Titans franchise has nothing at all to talk about. Seeing as how he brought up Trophy cases. Notice that for 60 strait seasons the Titans franchise has done nothing but <font size="6">FAIL. </font>

SweetZombieJesus
01-18-2012, 09:51 AM
^ LOL, the Titan fan came here to troll us for some reason (I can't remember what it was, but there was a reason, he was just basically bashing NYC without revealing who he was a fan of) and the Houston fan followed...

You know how when you make a snowman you start out with tightly packed clean snow, and as you roll it to make the snowman you pick up mud, grass, and dog poop?

Anyway flamethrower seems to be alright, certainly one of the odder members of our caravan...

flamethrower
01-18-2012, 10:15 AM
I actually respect the Giants history. Can't say the same for a team That moves 3 times in 3 years because it can't con it's original home city into building it a brand new stadium for free. Then Shall we look at what the Titans have done in 50 years since the last AFL Championship that they won. Super Bowl 34 was the only appearance that the Titans have managed. Oh to fail by only a foot.

BobbyD
01-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Funny how that Titans Trophy case is just as empty as the Texans one. 1961 was a long long long time ago. If your last championship happened when Kennedy was President. You got nothing to run this smack on.
Thats 1 more championship than you BUMS (pun intended) in Houston. What a dump, you're city is.

flamethrower
01-18-2012, 07:11 PM
For someone who claims to be a Titans fan shows how stupid you really are. The Titans formerly Oilers won the first 2 AFL titles. Sad thing is they ain't won Squat since. 50 strait years of Failure.
And by showing the old tired Lombardi line shows that this troll ain't really a Titans fan. Because the Texans have just as many Lombardi trophies as the Titans. 0. But who gives a flying **** about that. I sure don't. Now remind me again who finished first in the AFC South Division, and who was 2nd? Oh yeah Tennessee was 2nd, and Sitting home again Watching the Playoffs on TV.
And the last time that Tennessee made the playoffs was 2008. They Lost in the Divisional Round. After having a Bye, and being the Home team. To Baltimore.

BobbyD
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM
For someone who claims to be a Titans fan shows how stupid you really are. The Titans formerly Oilers won the first 2 AFL titles. Sad thing is they ain't won Squat since. 50 strait years of Failure.
And by showing the old tired Lombardi line shows that this troll ain't really a Titans fan. Because the Texans have just as many Lombardi trophies as the Titans. 0. But who gives a flying **** about that. I sure don't. Now remind me again who finished first in the AFC South Division, and who was 2nd? Oh yeah Tennessee was 2nd, and Sitting home again Watching the Playoffs on TV.
And the last time that Tennessee made the playoffs was 2008. They Lost in the Divisional Round. After having a Bye, and being the Home team. To Baltimore.
No, I'm a Titans fan. Tennessee born and bred. Take into account, that we were screwed out of our rightful playoff spot, because the got damn Raiders couldnt handle their buisiness and the refs cheated us out of that Ravens game, a few years back. Now remind me, what was the score of our game at Reliant? ;)

flamethrower
01-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Remind me who was at home watching the playoffs, And who had failed to win any thing for the 50th strait season. 1962 season no championship of what ever league to 2011. Coming soon. The Titans 2012 Paper trophy parade. What color will it be this season. Baby Blue, Dark Blue, or Dashing Pink?

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Funniest thing about this thread is that the the Tennessee Titans used to be the Houston Oilers

sharick88
01-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Funniest thing about this thread is that the the Tennessee Titans used to be the Houston Oilers

lmmfao

ShakeNBake
01-22-2012, 01:30 AM
No, I'm a Titans fan. Tennessee born and bred. Take into account, that we were screwed out of our rightful playoff spot, because the got damn Raiders couldnt handle their buisiness and the refs cheated us out of that Ravens game, a few years back. Now remind me, what was the score of our game at Reliant? ;)

Pretty sure losing to the Colts LOL! had something to do with it