PDA

View Full Version : Packers @ Giants November

AndrewCorkey
05-25-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm travelling over from Ireland for the Giants Packers game in November, flights booked! Has anyone any advice on how to go about getting two tickets for the game, I'm a massive Giants fan from Dublin. Need some advice as I don't want to be stung with fakes, any help would be greatThanks

AndrewCorkey
05-25-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm travelling over from Ireland for the Giants Packers game in November, flights booked! Has anyone any advice on how to go about getting two tickets for the game, I'm a massive Giants fan from Dublin. Need some advice as I don't want to be stung with fakes, any help would be greatThanks

egyptian420
05-25-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm going to the same game, I'm going to wait until tickets are released then get them on stubhub

sg92
05-25-2013, 02:53 PM
I've used stubhub.com to buy tickets to Giants away games 6 or 7 times, and have never had any problem. (I was nervous about fakes the first few times, but don't even think about it anymore.)

AndrewCorkey
05-25-2013, 02:53 PM
When are they usually released? There is tickets on stubhub at the min

gmen0820
05-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.

egyptian420
05-25-2013, 03:18 PM
When are they usually released? There is tickets on stubhub at the minThe are ones on right now but only a few, you should wait until the season tickets are released, this should be later on in the summer, not sure of the exact date. Someone here will know

keyofgmen
05-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Not saying this post is one, but...

I always wonder when these type of posts come up. A new member that has a story about coming to NY WITHOUT a ticket claiming to be a great Giant fan looking for a good seat. I wonder if they are scalpers hoping we bite at sentiment and offer our own seat for "cost". Then they scalp fro bigger $$..??

Giantz4Life
05-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Check out this link: http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-giants-tickets/new-york-giants-east-rutherford-metlife-stadium-17-11-2013-4271177/

Stub Hub is a reliable way to get tickets.

Enjoy the game!

DVision
05-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Why does it have to be some conspiracy?:) He can't just be a fellow Giants fan from overseas coming for vacation in the States and he wants to catch a Giants game while he's here?

Good luck with tickets AndrewCorkey. Stubhub is the way to go. Cheaper is not always better. Enjoy the game and your vacation. And bring me some of that good Irish beer!!!

FBomb
05-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Stub hub would the way to go. You MAY find a better deal with a scalper....but it's also a big risk.

Here's to you, here's to me
The best of friends we'll always be
But if we should ever disagree
**** you, here's to me

Erin Go Bragh

AndrewCorkey
05-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Not saying this post is one, but...I always wonder when these type of posts come up. A new member that has a story about coming to NY WITHOUT a ticket claiming to be a great Giant fan looking for a good seat. I wonder if they are scalpers hoping we bite at sentiment and offer our own seat for "cost". Then they scalp fro bigger $$..?? Defo not a scalper, we in Europe call them touts, also I didn't ask for a ticket or a good seat my question was has anyone any advice on how to get two tickets. Going to New York with my girlfriend, have to suffer a broadway show so I can go to the Football.Thanks

AndrewCorkey
05-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Why does it have to be some conspiracy?:) He can't just be a fellow Giants fan from overseas coming for vacation in the States and he wants to catch a Giants game while he's here? Good luck with tickets AndrewCorkey. Stubhub is the way to go. Cheaper is not always better. Enjoy the game and your vacation. And bring me some of that good Irish beer!!!Cheers pal, your right there is always one person with a negative attitude. I'm not into late tickets, rather have them sorted so I can relax and enjoy NYC. Think ill keep an eye out on stubhub.. Where would you recommend to sit and where should I defiantly not sit? Yeh I live in Dublin so it's not too far from the Guinness brewery but I prefer a bottle or pint of Miller haha.

uther99
05-25-2013, 10:57 PM
Cheers pal, your right there is always one person with a negative attitude. I'm not into late tickets, rather have them sorted so I can relax and enjoy NYC. Think ill keep an eye out on stubhub.. Where would you recommend to sit and where should I defiantly not sit? Yeh I live in Dublin so it's not too far from the Guinness brewery but I prefer a bottle or pint of Miller haha.

You prefer Miller to Guinness? Ok, i'm calling bull**** on this

egyptian420
05-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Guinness is disgusting....don't know how people drink sludge...sorry I meant stout

AndrewCorkey
05-26-2013, 08:23 AM
You prefer Miller to Guinness? Ok, i'm calling bull**** on thisI'm serious, prefer Miller. A lot of people think Irish people just drink Guinness but the truth is very few drink it. It's an older persons drink.