PDA

View Full Version : MADDEN FANS!

Bigg Bluee
12-31-2011, 05:29 AM
Donny Moore is holding a voting contest on twitter - and he's looking for the most underrated player who deserves a boost. Please find him on twitter and take 2 minutes to reply. I desperately want victor cruz to be as good as possible to compensate for our lack of speed in madden. thanks!

CGYgiant
12-31-2011, 05:31 AM
Donny Moore is holding a voting contest on twitter - and he's looking for the most underrated player who deserves a boost. Please find him on twitter and take 2 minutes to reply. I desperately want victor cruz to be as good as possible to compensate for our lack of speed in madden. thanks!

agreed, i already did this. Hope he gets it!

NYfanatic
01-01-2012, 12:05 AM
I put Cruz as well.

DragonSoul
01-01-2012, 04:25 AM
Eli needs more.

Speed is killer in madden in general, but Cruz has speed.

JPP would be the 2nd candidate but the decline doesn't make much of a difference in madden anymore, unless maybe he is 99.

My biggest upgrade would be Eli. Don't care what his rating is, but his mechanics suck this year in the game, with a lot of bad throws based on a long throwing mechanics. Seems to take him forever to throw the ball, which in real life is not the case. And in turn, he usually gets hit fairly quickly and then fumbles.

Probably my 2nd highest rated person since I think would make a bigger difference then JPP is AB. Since he fumbles way to easy, and has not had fumbling issues this year. He also doesn't seem to break as many tackles as in real life, and while he is quick, his speed doesn't seem to translate into the game, unlike Scott, even though scott is faster in the game then AB.

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 04:17 AM
For some reason Scott feels slower to me in the game than AB even though his speed and acceleration are higher. I think it's the fact that he's a 58 or something terrible and he just doesn't move as smoothly as Bradshaw. They definitely turned down Bradshaw's speed from Madden 11, because I remember Bradshaw having a 96 acceleration and 94 speed in '11 and he was a beast.

Cruz is an 87...he needs to be boosted to a 90 at least
JPP is a 94 which is pretty solid.

chizz
01-10-2012, 12:13 PM
yes eli takes a lifetime to get rid of the ball in madden has caused me plenty of sacks

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 02:20 AM
yes eli takes a lifetime to get rid of the ball in madden has caused me plenty of sacksDont forget that also caused his increase in ints!

elifan10
01-12-2012, 02:41 AM
No one here can beat me in madden on xbox

BornLegend
01-12-2012, 03:20 AM
They need to stop playing and update our roster. Cruz a 87? That's ridiculous. They can do better than a 68 for Blackburn too. The Falcons are overall 87, we're overall 83... something ain't right with that picture.

Bigg Bluee
01-13-2012, 05:35 AM
this next update decreases snee and mac. seriously? Our O line in the game is terrible. And without a good O line in madden, you can't do anything.

ForeverNYG
01-13-2012, 06:11 AM
The ratings this year have been ridiculous. The Cowboys currently have a team rating of 82, our Giants have a team rating of 83. We beat them twice, so how is it our team is only 1 point better than the Cowboys?

MikeIsaGiant
01-13-2012, 12:49 PM
I havent updated for awhile now, I'm looking to finish my franchise before doing any updating. I hate how you have to start a franchise when you update a roster

EazyEManning
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
I havent updated for awhile now, I'm looking to finish my franchise before doing any updating. I hate how you have to start a franchise when you update a roster

you dont need to start a new one, but the updated roster wont be used in your franchise. the updated roster will still be used in play now and for online

ForeverNYG
01-14-2012, 05:58 AM
The latest roster update was released yesterday. The Giants still have a overall team rating of 83 while the Falcons still have a overall team rating of 87. How does that work out?

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 09:08 AM
The latest roster update was released yesterday. The Giants still have a overall team rating of 83 while the Falcons still have a overall team rating of 87. How does that work out?I guess they're saying we overachieved. EA Sports is garbage anyway.

Giantz4Life
01-14-2012, 11:44 AM
The team ratings systems are ridiculous.

Eli is a 93 which is the highest he has ever been in Madden so that's one plus.

I agree with everyone the O-Line is garbage aside from Snee who has been put down to a 92 (started out a 96 I believe).

Nicks got bumped up 1 to a 91.

Cruz still an 87....don't understand that.

Manningham a 78....ehh okay I think 80 but maybe I'm just being a homer.

For anyone who plays out of the multiple defense playbook, goto a 46 engage eight. Plug in Osi for Linval since JPP is starting weakside. Spread the LBs. Then you have JPP, Osi, Canty, and Tuck all rushing the QB with Kiwi and Boley on the outsides also rushing. What I normally do if I expect pass is drop Kiwi on the weakside into a hook zone coverage and also KP is blitzing but I audible him to a hook zone and user him over the middle. I get a lot of sacks this way but it's a big risk on pass plays since you're basically sending the house. Engage eights also have a tendency to clog everyone up the middle so a sweep run outside could take one to the house with a fast RB.

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
My question is... ARE THEY GONNA UPDATE OUR ROSTER OR WHAT?