PDA

View Full Version : Close Game and Last Second Field Goal

wgsgiants
12-31-2011, 08:00 AM
I expect the Giants vs Cowboy game to be very close and come down to a last second field goal. I feel the Giants will win but the teams are evenly matched. We have Ballard injured and Bradshaw healthy and should play in the first half of this one. They have Romo injured and they want revenge. I think it will be very close. I re-watched the previous game and we are evenly matched. Our biggest problem is our secondary covering Miles Austin and their receivers. Last time Romo threw four (4) touchdown passes on our secondary. So we need to ensure that the pass rush gets to him so that does not happen again. </P>

</P>

Go Giants !!</P>

~MOJORISIN~
12-31-2011, 08:59 AM
release the Kraken!!!

miked1958
12-31-2011, 09:47 AM
release the Kraken!!!
Other then JPP the Krakken have been very quiet. Osi could be back but unless they sit Tuck some I don't see JPP and Osi on the field at the same time a,whole lot

miked1958
12-31-2011, 09:48 AM
I expect the Giants vs Cowboy game to be very close and come down to a last second field goal.* I feel the Giants will win but the teams are evenly matched.* We have Ballard injured and Bradshaw healthy and should play in the first half of this one.* They have Romo injured and they want revenge.* I think it will be very close.* I re-watched the previous game and we are evenly matched.* Our biggest problem is our secondary covering Miles Austin and their receivers.* Last time Romo threw four (4) touchdown passes on our secondary.* So we need to ensure that the pass rush gets to him so that does not happen again.* </P>

*</P>

Go Giants !!</P>
Secondary needs to make some plays this time. And if a guy makes a catch we make them pay for it

Captain Chaos
12-31-2011, 10:05 AM
I expect the Giants vs Cowboy game to be very close and come down to a last second field goal.* I feel the Giants will win but the teams are evenly matched.* We have Ballard injured and Bradshaw healthy and should play in the first half of this one.* They have Romo injured and they want revenge.* I think it will be very close.* I re-watched the previous game and we are evenly matched.* Our biggest problem is our secondary covering Miles Austin and their receivers.* Last time Romo threw four (4) touchdown passes on our secondary.* So we need to ensure that the pass rush gets to him so that does not happen again.* </P>

*</P>

Go Giants !!</P>
Secondary needs to make some plays this time. And if a guy makes a catch we make them pay for it

I can get on board with that!

jints10
12-31-2011, 10:17 AM
Oh God I hope this one is a laugher I want to be partying after halftime