PDA

View Full Version : Who will be a better 2013 QB Bridewater or Johnny Football??

Eliscruzzz
06-08-2013, 09:27 PM
I love Johnny Football's game and his competition will be harder this year, but I after what I seen out of Bridgewater last year against Florida with his broken leg I am sold on this kid.

slipknottin
06-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Manziel.

Better NFL QB however, and its a different story.

Eliscruzzz
06-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Manziel.

Better NFL QB however, and its a different story.I like Johnny Football your probably right but I am interested seeing how Teddy does this year in the ACC. I don't know much about the system they play in college but I thought Teddy plays in more of a pro system, does Manziel also?

BlueSanta
06-10-2013, 05:00 AM
I like Johnny Football your probably right but I am interested seeing how Teddy does this year in the ACC. I don't know much about the system they play in college but I thought Teddy plays in more of a pro system, does Manziel also?

Manziels system isn't as much a pro style and his game doesn't translate to the NFL as much as Teddy's. But, that's not to say he isn't a heck of a college football player.

Toadofsteel
06-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Doesn't matter for us unless Nassib completely busts...

titwio
06-10-2013, 01:47 PM
If we're talking prospects it's Teddy hands down. More prototypical, franchise QB with a huge arm. Right now he could very well be the 1st overall pick.

Redeyejedi
06-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Bridgewater is the 6'2 version of Russell Wilson that would of went top 5

Eliscruzzz
06-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Bridgewater is the 6'2 version of Russell Wilson that would of went top 5 I like that comparison, I like both their games. I was watching your vids on them awesome man. Can't wait till college football starts.

Eliscruzzz
06-10-2013, 08:51 PM
If we're talking prospects it's Teddy hands down. More prototypical, franchise QB with a huge arm. Right now he could very well be the 1st overall pick.I would take him also but it would be hard to pass op Manziel. I think it's a lot closer then people think.