PDA

View Full Version : The Big Stage

krygny
12-31-2011, 11:45 AM
<ul> New Year's Night Sunday Night Football The final game of the NFL regular season Winner decides the NFC East title and final playoff berth No work or school on Monday[/list]
This could be one of the largest national audiences ever for a regular season game (I think the game with the Pats in 2007 was the largest).

And what will everybody see in on the 50 yard line at <font size="4"><font color="#000080"><u>GIANTS</u> Stadium</font></font>? An NFL logo. (Queue the deflating wah-wah-wah.) Oh look, there's no star in the middle of the field, so the Cowboys must not be at home.

I hate not having a Giants logo in the middle of the field. Come up with a way to safely replace the turf between the 40s. Just do it, will ya'?

NYGFaninILL
12-31-2011, 11:53 AM
<ul> New Year's Night Sunday Night Football The final game of the NFL regular season Winner decides the NFC East title and final playoff berth No work or school on Monday[/list]
This could be one of the largest national audiences ever for a regular season game (I think the game with the Pats in 2007 was the largest).

And what will everybody see in on the 50 yard line at <font size="4"><font color="#000080"><u>GIANTS</u> Stadium</font></font>? An NFL logo. (Queue the deflating wah-wah-wah.) Oh look, there's no star in the middle of the field, so the Cowboys must not be at home.

I hate not having a Giants logo in the middle of the field. Come up with a way to safely replace the turf between the 40s. Just do it, will ya'?

Yeah, they talk about tradition with the NFL logo in the middle, and then they build a multi-million dollar palace for the rich business man. SMH

GOBIGBLUE52
12-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Well, there's never been a Giants logo at midfield. Even when the Giants were the only team at Giants stadium it was either a blank midfield or that red New Jersey Meadowlands circle.

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Do you want the red NJ SEA logo back?

It does suck we don't have a cool logo (hated the "ny" helmet they had originally planned for the 50)... But I'd settle for a "ny" there.

jomo
12-31-2011, 12:19 PM
Give us the New York Football Giants!