PDA

View Full Version : I believe ... but also worried

tabouli88
12-31-2011, 12:46 PM
I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far & we lost to seattle, skins, & philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams.

I hope we bring the ruckas like never before !!

fansince69
12-31-2011, 12:50 PM
I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far & we lost to seattle, skins, & philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams.

So is Dallas considered"worth a crap" or not? we already beat them once!

NY_Eli
12-31-2011, 01:04 PM

+1

It's all about the specific matchups. Transitive property doesn't work in the nfl.

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm more worried about this team's propensity for laying eggs in big spots.

GMAN8625
12-31-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm worried because Dallas basically had us beat the first game. We can't keep relying on Eli to bring us back.

GOBIGBLUE52
12-31-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm always worried against division rivals.

However, Dallas fans are probably saying similar things on their board because they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year (when the 49ers were 1-0 in week 2).

GOBIGBLUE52
12-31-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm always worried against division rivals.

However, Dallas fans are probably saying similar things on their board because they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year (when the 49ers were 1-0 in week 2).

tabouli88
12-31-2011, 01:25 PM
Worried :
We haven't done all that great at home against lesser teams than dallas

Believe:
Because it is a home game & we can't stink it up again can we? (we are due for a solid home win right?)

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Believe:
Because it is a home game & we can't stink it up again can we? (we are due for a solid home win right?)

January 12, 2001 -- NFC Championship Game vs. Vikings, 41-0

Yeah I'd say we're due

bigbluegmenfan
12-31-2011, 02:48 PM
I am worried also, but would be even if we were playing the Rams.

BUT, I keep thinking.. we beat them IN Dallas with out Kenny Phillips,w/o Uymenyiora, Boley playing sparingly, Tuck missing a qauter and Bradshaw missing a half... and still WON.

We are in a better position tomorrow (minus Ballard) than we were a few weeks ago plus in front of our crowd.

Thats whats keeping me positive.

giantsfan420
12-31-2011, 03:07 PM
+1, plus dont forget dallas hasnt beaten any teams really except SF and that was bc SF for some reason declined a 15 yd penalty bc they made a 50 yd fg...couldnt understand y they wouldnt just take the penalty, and try and score a td.

but besides that dallas has lost every game vs a team w/ a winning record.

we also sat bradshaw for a half, boley was still getting healthy, no osi, no phillips (all the big plays dallas scored came where phillips would be)

I think we're due for an actual blow out win, every game has been super close and needing eli to pull it out for us, i see the d and run game actually taking the burden off eli and we win comftorably. dallas chokes in games like these, esp. romo

tabouli88
12-31-2011, 03:46 PM
I hope your right 420

bigbluegmenfan
12-31-2011, 03:49 PM
+1, plus dont forget dallas hasnt beaten any teams really except SF and that was bc SF for some reason declined a 15 yd penalty bc they made a 50 yd fg...couldnt understand y they wouldnt just take the penalty, and try and score a td.

but besides that dallas has lost every game vs a team w/ a winning record.

we also sat bradshaw for a half, boley was still getting healthy, no osi, no phillips (all the big plays dallas scored came where phillips would be)

I think we're due for an actual blow out win, every game has been super close and needing eli to pull it out for us, i see the d and run game actually taking the burden off eli and we win comftorably. dallas chokes in games like these, esp. romo

We need to make Dallas one dimensional..If felix jones isnt 100% and we hold hom in check..we could get enough preasuure with just our front four. That means Romo throwing into double coverage. I think we win the turnover battle tomorrow, dont give them any big plays like the last time and we win..something like 23-13..

Gianthunter
12-31-2011, 05:27 PM
1healthy threat reciever doesn't equal confidence.

Bigbluereckingcrew
12-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Worried, yeah i am too.....Dallas was one bad Romo pass away from putting us awat last time. Good news is JPP remains the starter and osi to sub.....I was under the impression our couching staff was completely clueless, i stand corrected

bronxvgiant
12-31-2011, 08:11 PM
I have a feeling this game could go either way,I hope it goes our way!Go Big Blue!

buddy33
12-31-2011, 10:09 PM

This and no TE and only one healthy WR. I hope they run for over 200 yards tomorrow.

Maybe the defense will rise to the occasion.

Overdrive92
12-31-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm worried because this team plays like absolute crap at home.

a4gmen
01-01-2012, 11:02 AM
I attended that game.The atmosphere was electric.The most awesome day,I've ever had as a Giants fan ! Hope it's like that for us tonight !

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&ob=av3e

BklynBlue
01-01-2012, 11:07 AM

This is what worries me as well!

Wes
01-01-2012, 12:36 PM
I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far &amp; we lost to seattle, skins, &amp; philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams. I hope we bring the ruckas like never before !!</P>

I wouldnt say the skins are a bad team, not great but they are a division rival with a very talented defense...we have beat some pretty good teams, played right with some great teams and we lost to some up and coming teams, let downs, getting caught off guard thinking we were playing a lesser opponent.</P>

seattle has a good defense, seattle is a good team...they are a few pieces away from jumping the 49ers imo.</P>

giantsforce
01-01-2012, 01:02 PM

This is what worries me as well!How true! Unfortunately, we do not know which Coughlin team will show up tonight. And that is the scary part.

Easy-Duz-It
01-01-2012, 01:08 PM

i was thinking the same thing. but i do agree with the sentiment of the thread title. while i'm confident in the giants winning tonight, i know that anything can happen. i can't imagine how crappy it will feel if we don't get this one. my day off on monday will suck.

NYGMEN4life
01-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Giants going to kick Mexico's team not America's team right in the nutt sack and spit in there face.

WORD MOTHERHUMPERS!!!!!

G-G-G-G-G-GMEN

TuckYou
01-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm worried because I am a fan of the New York Giants. When was the last time wr won a big home game again?

Easy-Duz-It
01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm worried because I am a fan of the New York Giants. When was the last time wr won a big home game again?

carolina '08?

NYGMEN4life
01-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Romo cant handle the pressure and Eli is a proven SB winner. sounds to me you have more doubt than belief

jomo
01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
<FONT size=6>Believe! </FONT>

chasjay
01-01-2012, 01:55 PM
The source of my worry is that Dallas may be as bipolar as the GMen this year. (Please don't go PC on me - I have a close family member with the affliction.)