PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions....

NYG4ME
12-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Ok, going to the game tomorrow and had a couple questions.. Hope some of you guys could answer these for me..

1. Where do I get a copy of Giants VS? Its like a smaller version of the program? I look for it at the games all the time cant seem to find them..

2. I see george martin will be signing autographs for CHASE card holders only? Is that really ONLY for chase cardholders? can you apply for a card and still get the autograph? Only reason Im asking is, My dad LOVED George Martin, Wanted to get an autograph for my pops.

3.Where do I get a copy of "The Record" Newspaper at Metlife stadium? Free Manningham posters when you buy a copy...? Anyone.

Love you guys, Thanks in advance. LETS MAKE GIANTS STADIUM SHAKE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYG4ME
12-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone?..

Happy New Year All!

giantsfan420
12-31-2011, 04:46 PM
the only one i could help you with is the chase card holder thing. im pretty sure that they have a kiosk or desk area specifically for people to sign up and it will be next to the area where u get signatures.
they want people to sign up, thats why they say if ur a chase card holder u can get signatures. although, when I was at the stadium, they former giant greats signing things for anyone who waited in line. so i could be off on this if it is specifically different.

hope u have a great time and can get that sig for ur pops.

NYG4ME
12-31-2011, 04:48 PM
the only one i could help you with is the chase card holder thing. im pretty sure that they have a kiosk or desk area specifically for people to sign up and it will be next to the area where u get signatures.
they want people to sign up, thats why they say if ur a chase card holder u can get signatures. although, when I was at the stadium, they former giant greats signing things for anyone who waited in line. so i could be off on this if it is specifically different.

hope u have a great time and can get that sig for ur pops.

Thanks man, Really appreciate the help. Have a Happy New Year!

Anyone else?