PDA

View Full Version : Do the players have curfews tonight?

Sundown
12-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.

bansaw
12-31-2011, 01:32 PM
for sure they do
if they think celebrating NYE is more important than this game they will be on a new team next year

GameTime
12-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.</P>

dude...come on...</P>

is that even a questioned that needs to asked....????</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.

great post with the curfew question..I thought that to myself yesterday

Sundown
12-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.</P>

dude...come on...</P>

Yes, I've seen players out in years past during NYE w/a game the next day. Yes it's common sense, doesn't mean they'll adhere to it. Im sure the players wouldn't do anything stupid but i wouldn't mind a complete lock down. Plax ring a bell? It wasn't a huge game like this but still an important game non the less late in the season.

Defcon4
12-31-2011, 01:47 PM
If you go out and have a good time but watch your alcohol intake and don't make it an all-nighter I wouldn't think you were neglecting your responsibilities as a Giant. It's an 8:20pm game. A guy who ends his night at 2 or 3am and didn't over-drink gives his body about 17 hours to recuperate. That's more than enough time. This should definitely be one of their quieter New Year's celebrations. FYI No Jager Bombs! LOL!

GameTime
12-31-2011, 01:48 PM

dude...come on...</P>

Yes, I've seen players out in years past during NYE w/a game the next day. Yes it's common sense, doesn't mean they'll adhere to it. Im sure the players wouldn't do anything stupid but i wouldn't mind a complete lock down. Plax ring a bell? It wasn't a huge game like this but still an important game non the less late in the season.</P>

they will be on a short leash and they have seen TC sit Bradshaw vs Dallas for a curfew bust.</P>

They will not be out and about. Ifindividuals do then they deserve NOT play since they are not real team members and dont really want the "WIN AND IN"</P>

Sundown
12-31-2011, 01:51 PM
If you go out and have a good time but watch your alcohol intake and don't make it an all-nighter I wouldn't think you were neglecting your responsibilities as a Giant. It's an 8:20pm game. A guy who ends his night at 2 or 3am and didn't over-drink gives his body about 17 hours to recuperate. That's more than enough time. This should definitely be one of their quieter New Year's celebrations. FYI No Jager Bombs! LOL!

For a normal person i'd agree w/ya but you haven't personally seen some of the players party it up. **** is crazy, I've seen it!!

Mod_N
12-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah. It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!

Sundown
12-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah.* It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!

LOL, hell ill send a couple cases there myself!!! or maybe we can pop them after we win!!!

Mod_N
12-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah. It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!

LOL, hell ill send a couple cases there myself!!! or maybe we can pop them after we win!!!hahah let's just hope Jerry gave them tickets to the playoff home game like he did before!

amdownwitjpp
12-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah.* It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!
yea when did edstall say that?If it was this year it's about the best thing he could have said

Mod_N
12-31-2011, 02:06 PM
yea when did edstall say that?If it was this year it's about the best thing he could have saidThree years ago, when I was working with the team. That man is like a father to me.