PDA

View Full Version : New Year, new beginning.

BornLegend
12-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm new here but I'm not new to the Giants organization as I have been rooting for the Giants since I was a child. I'm not that old, only in my 30's.....the birthdate on my sig is that of the great LT's.

I've seen many ups and downs with this organization, many great triumphs and many great meltdowns....some that are still in recent memory. Not just with this coaching staff but also from others that came before them.

I see a lot of fans calling for the coaching staff's head. I have my opinions but I'll keep them to myself until a later date....after tomorrow's game perhaps.

I am hoping that we win tomorrow because as any real fan of football knows, the playoffs is a new begiinning, everybody's records are reset to 0-0 and us Giants fans of all people should know that anything is possible after that.

Regardless of what you think about the staff, you MUST support the team especially in a playoff effort because there are plenty of teams out there right now who wishes they were in our position.

So tonight when you say your toast, say a toast for The New York Giants and be thankful that your dad wasn't a Cleveland Brown fan and forced you to become one. Happy New Year's Giants Nation.

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Last home playoff win: Jan 12, 2001

Mod_N
12-31-2011, 02:12 PM
The Giants? Is this real? hahah wow

BornLegend
12-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Last home playoff win:* Jan 12, 2001
Sounds better than Detroit and Buffalo. They still haven't reached the millenium yet.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey Mod_N. You never to respond to my post but you respond in my alias post first go round. What's up with that?

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.

Mod_N
12-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey Mod_N. You never to respond to my post but you respond in my alias post first go round. What's up with that?

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.What's up? What posttttt?

GameTime
12-31-2011, 03:55 PM
</P>

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every freakin' thread with negativity...</P>

I'll counter and say...."last super bowl win 2007. </P>

BTW...Sunday is not a playoff game......no matter what the implications are its a reg season game</P>

greenca190
12-31-2011, 04:02 PM
</P>

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every* freakin' thread with negativity...</P>

BTW...Sunday is not a playoff game......no matter what the implications are its a reg season game</P>

Seriously. What a piece of ****.

GameTime
12-31-2011, 04:05 PM
</P>

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every freakin' thread with negativity...</P>

Seriously. What a piece of ****.</P>

well I wouldnt get that loud but he is a negative fan. Or should I say he points out the negative with many of his responses.....</P>

BurnerNYG
12-31-2011, 05:40 PM

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.What's up? What posttttt?
Nah it's nothing, I'm just busting ya. Happy New Year's!

BurnerNYG
12-31-2011, 05:59 PM
</P>

well I wouldnt get that loud but he is a negative fan. Or should I say he points out the negative with many of his responses.....</P>Although I don't agree with everything SweetZombieJesus says, just like he probably doesn't agree with everything I say, I understand where he's coming from and I think he's usually right more than he's wrong. He's just an emotional fan that wants to see more results from the team at all cost.

One thing I've learned since I've been on this board, drawing up rapid conclusions or thinking out loud can make others draw up suspicions about your fanhood. Do I really care? Nah not really but I rather be a well thought out, positive poster than a negative one.

For now on, I'm gonna try to do more reading than posting and if I got a problem with a player, coach, GM, whatever... I'll wait and see how things play out and give a well thought out assessment when the smoke clears and the Giants are out of the playoff picture.

I'm starting fresh for the New Year... BornLegend is my new name.

jomo
12-31-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm new here but I'm not new to the Giants organization as I have been rooting for the Giants since I was a child. I'm not that old, only in my 30's.....the birthdate on my sig is that of the great LT's. I've seen many ups and downs with this organization, many great triumphs and many great meltdowns....some that are still in recent memory. Not just with this coaching staff but also from others that came before them. I see a lot of fans calling for the coaching staff's head. I have my opinions but I'll keep them to myself until a later date....after tomorrow's game perhaps. I am hoping that we win tomorrow because as any real fan of football knows, the playoffs is a new begiinning, everybody's records are reset to 0-0 and us Giants fans of all people should know that anything is possible after that. Regardless of what you think about the staff, you MUST support the team especially in a playoff effort because there are plenty of teams out there right now who wishes they were in our position. So tonight when you say your toast, say a toast for The New York Giants and be thankful that your dad wasn't a Cleveland Brown fan and forced you to become one. Happy New Year's Giants Nation.Well said, we could use a few more gentlemen like youaround here. We've got all the other categories pretty much covered. [:)] Happy New Years to you and all my brothers and sisters here on the boards. [B]

BurnerNYG
12-31-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm new here but I'm not new to the Giants organization as I have been rooting for the Giants since I was a child. I'm not that old, only in my 30's.....the birthdate on my sig is that of the great LT's. I've seen many ups and downs with this organization, many great triumphs and many great meltdowns....some that are still in recent memory. Not just with this coaching staff but also from others that came before them. I see a lot of fans calling for the coaching staff's head. I have my opinions but I'll keep them to myself until a later date....after tomorrow's game perhaps. I am hoping that we win tomorrow because as any real fan of football knows, the playoffs is a new begiinning, everybody's records are reset to 0-0 and us Giants fans of all people should know that anything is possible after that. Regardless of what you think about the staff, you MUST support the team especially in a playoff effort because there are plenty of teams out there right now who wishes they were in our position. So tonight when you say your toast, say a toast for The New York Giants and be thankful that your dad wasn't a Cleveland Brown fan and forced you to become one. Happy New Year's Giants Nation.Well said, we could use a few more gentlemen like you*around here. We've got all the other categories pretty much covered. [:)] Happy New Years to you and all my brothers and sisters here on the boards. [B]The author of this thread would be me Jomo. Happy New Years to you too fella.

greenca190
12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
</P>

well I wouldnt get that loud but he is a negative fan. Or should I say he points out the negative with many of his responses.....</P>

Yeah, what we said are synonymous.