PDA

View Full Version : New Board rule

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
under 200 posts? Can't start a thread...

this is awful.

Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.

giantsfan420
05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
under 200 posts? Can't start a thread... this is awful. Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.</P>

so havin 10 thousand posts means you can do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...</P>

JUST IGNORE PEOPLE OR POSTS IF YOU DISAGREE, something I should really start doing</P>

bigblue4417
05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Thumbs up. **** is getting ridiculous around here. Hurry, someone start another WR thread.

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
under 200 posts? Can't start a thread... this is awful. Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.</P>

so havin 10 thousand posts means you cant do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...</P>

JUST IGNORE PEOPLE OR POSTS IF YOU DISAGREE, something I should really start doing</P>

haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up..

and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down...

so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree...

then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own [;)]

mainegiantsfan
05-05-2009, 11:20 AM
What may be stupid to you, may not always be stupid to others. I agree with just ignoring posters you feel not worthy.

giantsfan420
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM

so havin 10 thousand posts means you cant do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...</P>

haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up.. and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down... so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree... then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own [;)]</P>

not tryin to target you my bad if it did, but yes i know there are morons who post things that have been said or played our thousands of times on here, but if they are under 200 posts, chances are they just simply dont know better. i mean how many posters under 200 dont even know the red font joke deal?</P>

sometimes they offer very good threads tho and I am simply sayin, if you think the thread is lame, which u can usually tell before even reading it and just seein the title of the thread, then ignore it. Just because you have 20, 000 posts and know this board like the back of your hand, doesnt mean others have that same "online message board savy".</P>

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
there is the possibility of losing a good post here or there because of such a rule, but it wouldn't be the first Msg Board to adopt such a rule.

with a certain amount of posts minimum it proves that you've been here, you've seen what posts are common and have been talked about recently and are not going to make a horrendously stupid post...it does guarantee it but it helps guard against it.

to be perfectly honest. I simply do not care though, I rarely make my own threads, mostly I just respond when I'm bored, and most of the time what the thread is about and whether its a good one or bad one makes no difference to me lol.

Cwebb23
05-05-2009, 11:22 AM
I am in agreement

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:25 AM
What may be stupid to you, may not always be stupid to others. I agree with just ignoring posters you feel not worthy.

na I have got to be honest, nothign to do with worthy..

the thread topics suck and are repetitive. The boards suck now...

the rookie rule def should be instated. Most posters aren't use to MBs at first and get a lil out of control and it would also cut back on trolls

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:27 AM

haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up.. and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down... so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree... then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own [;)]</P>

not tryin to target you my bad if it did, but yes i know there are morons who post things that have been said or played our thousands of times on here, but if they are under 200 posts, chances are they just simply dont know better. i mean how many posters under 200 dont even know the red font joke deal?</P>

sometimes they offer very good threads tho and I am simply sayin, if you think the thread is lame, which u can usually tell before even reading it and just seein the title of the thread, then ignore it.* Just because you have 20, 000 posts and know this board like the back of your hand, doesnt mean others have that same "online message board savy".</P>

lol well ur first paragraph is the exact reason why such a rule should be stated.

there is no savvy to it, ur really taking this out on a limb now...

not to mention this would help with cluttering of repetitive topics

Giants480
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post

patsrule666
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[:D]

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[:D]

the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [;)]

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 11:35 AM

nah I think you misunderstand, you can always post in other threads, you just wouldn't be starting your own topics without a certain amount of replies to other peoples topics...assuming they did what MMB is saying they should.

which btw they won't....it would have been done a LONG time ago if they were going to do something like that.

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.

ahhh very good

something...

patsrule666
05-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[:D] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [;)] Get back Loretta..lol.</P>

How could you say such a thing about the best owner in the NF??</P>

Giants480
05-05-2009, 11:38 AM
yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:40 AM
yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be...

but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies

RagTime Blue
05-05-2009, 11:43 AM

Not at all. Just make 190 arbitrary and ridiculous statements, and you'll be worthy to start a thread.

Seriously though, I wish I had waited until I'd read more before putting up a thread or two that proclaimed my ignorance of such. But hey, we learn and we burn.

MattMeyerBud
I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[:D] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [;)] Get back Loretta..lol.</P>

i didn't say anything about the Maras

Giants480
yea i have been checking the boards out for awhile before i signed up...and i do see a bunch of crap posts put out there

patsrule666
05-05-2009, 11:46 AM

i didn't say anything about the Maras Haha- the jury is still out on the young one..</P>

I have much respect for Wellington..</P>

I put him right up there behind Kraft and Lamar Hunt...</P>

NYG_inul
05-05-2009, 11:50 AM

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be...

Hey Matt,

What you should really do is this:

buy or create your own Hosting Plan/Domain name and make a PHP Message Board Thread and you can be the admin. you can put whatever topics and stuff you like and you can delete people and they wont ever bother ya. the only thing is recruiting people to your site.

i mean its kinda like working at a restaurant... your a cook and you hate how the boss does things..... so do something about it and come up with your own business. its either put up or shut up when it comes times to other peoples products limited use. Mods can only do so much, its the developers, and i am sure it has to go through some hierarchy.

or you can do what the other guy said and just delete.

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 11:52 AM

Hey Matt,

buy or create your own Hosting Plan/Domain name and make a PHP Message Board Thread and you can be the admin. you can put whatever topics and stuff you like and you can delete people and they wont ever bother ya. the only thing is recruiting people to your site.

i mean its kinda like working at a restaurant... your a cook and you hate how the boss does things..... so do something about it and come up with your own business. its either put up or shut up when it comes times to other peoples products limited use. Mods can only do so much, its the developers, and i am sure it has to go through some hierarchy.

or we could just do our best to make this a quality place

patsrule666
05-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Matt- you still doing your blogs??</P>

I lost access to it..</P>

NYG_inul
05-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Matt- you still doing your blogs??</p>

I lost access to it..</p>

which matt are you referring to?

my name is also Matt. but u can call me Luni

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 11:58 AM
at very first glance I completely agreed with you....

...then I thought about how gracious everyone was when I first started posting.....

.....I think people do need to use discretion ...and read thread titles before they re post things a million times........

.....and also not start threads that are just not thread worthy.......

..dont get me wrong I am not one to say what is thread worthy.....but......just use discretion....

.....I love the boards .....lets keep the freedom ........and the positivity......

.......In theory though Matt.....you are on to something....[;)]

NYG_inul
05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
at very first glance I completely agreed with you....

...then I thought about how gracious everyone was when I first started posting.....

.....I think people do need to use discretion ...and read thread titles before they re post things a million times........

.....and also not start threads that are just not thread worthy.......

..dont get me wrong I am not one to say what is thread worthy.....but......just use discretion....

.....I love the boards .....lets keep the freedom ........and the positivity......

.......In theory though Matt.....you are on to something....[;)]

i agree

patsrule666
05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Matt- you still doing your blogs??</P>

I lost access to it..</P>

which matt are you referring to?

my name is also Matt. but u can call me Luni
Doh!! Sorry, i was refering to Bud Man....</P>

Luni it is....[:)]</P>

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:07 PM

so havin 10 thousand posts means you can do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...</P>

</P>

read the rules again. we DO NOT have freedom of speech.why do you think people getband?</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
05-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I agree MMB

ZANG
05-05-2009, 12:09 PM
it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games. </P>

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
I agree MMB
</P>

of course you do[;)]</P>

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games. </P>

</P>

here weee gooooo.</P>

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 12:16 PM
it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games. </p>

gather yourself newb before you pss off the wrong people......

...just some advice......from an "old" season ticket holder.....

...it can get rough around here.....

....I recommend you make friends.....not enemies

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:18 PM

</P>

where do you sit?</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 12:19 PM

ur right..

but we try to make it not a ****ty message board...

and trust me zanger, thats a topic that is always discussed on here and anybody who complains about people standing at a game should have their nuts kicked in

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
it's a message board, if you don't like a topic don't respond, who cares if someone does another wr thread, some people need to get over themselves. I wonder if the people complaining are the same miserable old season ticket holders who get upset if people stand up and cheer at the games. </p>

</p>

where do you sit?</p>

125 you?

ZANG
05-05-2009, 12:21 PM
not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:21 PM

</P>

where do you sit?</P>

125 you?
</P>

lol 128 </P>

Giants480
05-05-2009, 12:22 PM
damn i really need to get to a game at the meadowlands, been a fan my whole life and have never seen big blue at home

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:24 PM
not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.</P>

what the hell are you talking about? </P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like thegentlemen we are.</FONT></P>

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 12:25 PM
damn i really need to get to a game at the meadowlands, been a fan my whole life and have never seen big blue at home

oakland game we are all getting together...

u should make the trip... we got a few people from zona coming out

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 12:26 PM
not trying to make enemies,* i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like the*gentlemen we are.</FONT></P>

ahhh dezz... there is def an issue with standing at games, i've experience it multiple times

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 12:28 PM
not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.

the crowd is the same as it was then.......we still get rowdy friend.......

night games have less of the "wine and cheese" crowd.....

you gotta understand alot of these people have been going to games since Yankee Stadium....

.....like I have but I have never once told anyone to sit down........

....someone would have to tell me to sit down.....if they dare......

...I know all the ticket holders around me and we are all rabid fans.......even the real old guys......

...i feel bad sometimes when they cant see when something great is happening...but everyone around us is totally respectful and make sure everyone enjoys the passion we all share......

Giants480
<DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>
<BLOCKQUOTE>yea i think i could definatly get out there for the oak game...count me in im down</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

dezzzR
not trying to make enemies, i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like thegentlemen we are.</FONT></P>

ahhh dezz... there is def an issue with standing at games, i've experience it multiple times</P>

most of the crowd wasstanding the WHOLE game. hell i wanted to sit down after the 1st. it must be behind the giants bench. iv never had a problem.</P>

dezzzR
<DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>
<BLOCKQUOTE>yea i think i could definatly get out there for the oak game...count me in im down</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

</P>

we shall live ALL the dreams.</P>

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 12:30 PM

</p>

where do you sit?</p>

125 you?
</p>

lol 128 </p>

nice....
neighbor ...

we shall share a beer in this our final season in the house LT built

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 12:34 PM
not trying to make enemies,* i just watched a clip of the 1986 nfc title game, i was 6 then, the crowd was great, no gimmicks needed, no cheese heads, terrible towls, no men dressed like female pigs, just blue collar fans, but you go to a game these days and it you have to walk on egg shells, i just want to be apart of an old school giants crowd.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea EVERYONE was sitting the carolina game sipping budwiser like the*gentlemen we are.</FONT></P>

ahhh dezz... there is def an issue with standing at games, i've experience it multiple times</P>

most of the crowd was*standing the WHOLE game. hell i wanted to sit down after the 1st. it must be behind the giants bench. iv never had a problem.</P>

night games aren't the issue... the sit down crowd usually doesn't make it to those games... 1 o clock sunday games are the issue

Master-Soda
05-05-2009, 12:35 PM

Not sure if it could be done, but maybe theres a way to add a filter option....that way you can choose to only view posters with a certain amount post counts.</P>

That way, even if newbies clog up the boards with idiotic posts, you can just filter it out to only see those who have at least 200 or more hits.</P>

Just an idea....not sure if it could be done, but would probably be the best option if possible. Newbies can go ahead a post whatever they want without annoying the regulars.</P>

ZANG
05-05-2009, 12:45 PM
i wish i sat by people like you. you are right about the night games

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:45 PM

most of the crowd wasstanding the WHOLE game. hell i wanted to sit down after the 1st. it must be behind the giants bench. iv never had a problem.</P>

night games aren't the issue... the sit down crowd usually doesn't make it to those games... 1 o clock sunday games are the issue</P>

hmm. ivnever really had an issue. lol shouldnt it be the other way. its 1 oclock, get the **** up ol man!!!</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 12:47 PM

most of the crowd was*standing the WHOLE game. hell i wanted to sit down after the 1st. it must be behind the giants bench. iv never had a problem.</P>

night games aren't the issue... the sit down crowd usually doesn't make it to those games... 1 o clock sunday games are the issue</P>

hmm. iv*never really had an issue. lol shouldnt it be the other way. its 1 oclock, get the **** up ol man!!!</P>

na a sat night game means all day boozing and young crowd...

always will be good

sunday 1 o clocks are early enough for the older more reserved fans to come and put on a mime show for our defense

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 12:59 PM

hmm. ivnever really had an issue. lol shouldnt it be the other way. its 1 oclock, get the **** up ol man!!!</P>

na a sat night game means all day boozing and young crowd... always will be good sunday 1 o clocks are early enough for the older more reserved fans to come and put on a mime show for our defense</P>

i think you guys are over reacting. iv been to every home game since 05(except of course the night osi turned into God himself). maybe its my section or something but i think were pretty loud.</P>

ZANG
05-05-2009, 01:03 PM
sorry for annoying you, again get over yourself

Tuckit91
05-05-2009, 01:03 PM
How did you get over 200 post? So you are telling us that not one time any of yous with over 200 post started a post when you were below 200?

yatitle
05-05-2009, 01:04 PM
there is the possibility of losing a good post here or there because of such a rule, but it wouldn't be the first Msg Board to adopt such a rule.

with a certain amount of posts minimum it proves that you've been here, you've seen what posts are common and have been talked about recently and are not going to make a horrendously stupid post...it does guarantee it but it helps guard against it.

to be perfectly honest. I simply do not care though, I rarely make my own threads, mostly I just respond when I'm bored, and most of the time what the thread is about and whether its a good one or bad one makes no difference to me lol.
</P>

There is no correlation between # of posts and quality of posts.Without calling anyone out that can be proven by many posters. The one thing for sure is the greater the post number, the more free time that person has.</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
sorry for annoying you, again get over yourself

oookkkkk?

YATittle1962
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM

</p>

There is no correlation between # of posts and quality of posts.Without calling anyone out that can be proven by many posters. The one thing for sure is the greater the post number, the more free time that person has.</p>

you should spell the name right or change it.........

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
How did you get over 200 post? So you are telling us that not one time any of yous with over 200 post started a post when you were below 200?

what we are saying, like ragtime did earlier in the thread we did and some of us would of liked them back..

again its not because of everybody, a small amount, mixed in with the trolls..

don't worry if u stick around here u'll eventually understand what this is about

LT= Lawrence Taylor
05-05-2009, 01:11 PM
The only negative thing I see in this is some moron just making stupid meaningless posts to get his count up to 200 so he can make a BS thread

MattMeyerBud
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM

</P>

There is no correlation between # of posts and quality of posts.**Without calling anyone out that can be proven by many posters.* The one thing for sure is the greater the post number, the more free time that person has.</P>

or paid time [;)]

LT= Lawrence Taylor
05-05-2009, 01:13 PM

</p>

There is no correlation between # of posts and quality of posts.Without calling anyone out that can be proven by many posters. The one thing for sure is the greater the post number, the more free time that person has.</p>

or paid time [;)]

LOL

dezzzR
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
sorry for annoying you, again get over yourself</P>

haha uhhhh what???</P>

shocknaweny
05-05-2009, 01:18 PM
under 200 posts? Can't start a thread...

this is awful.

Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.

I concur !

jimsgints
05-05-2009, 01:20 PM
yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be... but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies

Hey Matt,

</P>

Good post. I don't get to post much due to my time constraints but if I had more time I would like knowing I could post something if I wanted to. This original idea of not being able to post untill you have 200 is obnoxious to say the least. Whatyou will get with a stupid rule like that is a lot ofone word reply's so someone can get to 200 fast.Oh, like most do anyway. Some of you should start your own board.The upper, upper class high society, God's gift to Giant notoriety, and if your name is onthe guest list no one can take you higher, everybody says we've got Giant balls of fire!Our posts are always bouncing to the left and to the right It's my belief thatour superb posts should be read every night! Wouldn't it be funny it your count went down to 1. I know I'd have a good laugh. Again.</P>

</P>

bandwgn86
05-05-2009, 01:23 PM

MMB how many posts should one have before starting a "we need cheerleaders" thread..i gotta be getting close.. lol</P>

gumby742
05-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Matt calling other posters stupid. Oh, the irony.

sharick88
05-05-2009, 01:27 PM

They're probably trying to cut down the troll amount. If only they would have thought of that idea months ago when ErnestTDumbAss AKA Lockhart AKA Thurston Howell was posting his bull****</P>

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Matt calling other posters stupid. Oh, the irony.

At least he knows the difference between a thead that will spark conversation, and something that's just dumb.

that's the problem, and that's what comes with experience on a certain board, you get to know the other posters, and get a feeling for what they care to talk about and what is just meaningless and a waste of space.

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 01:30 PM
dp

Tuckit91
05-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Matt calling other posters stupid.* Oh, the irony.

At least he knows the difference between a thead that will spark conversation, and something that's just dumb.

that's the problem, and that's what comes with experience on a certain board, you get to know the other posters, and get a feeling for what they care to talk about and what is just meaningless and a waste of space.

trying to up you post count with DP!! J/K

mikey19107
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
I've created threads, and look at my post count... just created a thread in the Smack Talk section.</P>

Although my join-date is tenured...</P>

</P>

DavenIII
05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I've created threads, and look at my post count...</p>

Although my join-date is tenured...</p>

</p>

which is why I said a time sensitive minimum is likely better then a post count minimum, eitherway you are going to miss out on some good threads, but if it lowers the amount of bad threads significantly it might be worth it to some people.

GiantSteps13
05-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Good thing im almost there.

GiantSteps13
05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
wait for it, wait for it.

GiantSteps13
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Yes 200!!!!!! I can finally post my own threads. Im so excited. It's been a long hard road but all that hard work has finally paid off. Id like to thank MMB for starting this thread and id like to say to all those veteran posters who said id never make it to 200 that, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caligiant74
05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Yes 200!!!!!! I can finally post my own threads. Im so excited. It's been a long hard road but all that hard work has finally paid off. Id like to thank MMB for starting this thread and id like to say to all those veteran posters who said id never make it to 200 that, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Grats, now I have a dream I know I can shoot for....

ZANG
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
new board rule: if you have over 200 posts you win a free autopgraphed picture of bob papa

Tuckit91
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I have something to shot for now..If you can do it anyone can.lol

drbones
05-05-2009, 01:56 PM

</P>

I hear where your coming from however there are some of us that have been around a LONG time but choose not to post frequently and participate more on a oberservational basis.</P>

We also might lose out on some interesting points of view....</P>

EVRYONE has been under 200 post at one time....so we can all remeber what is was like being a "newbie" to the boards.</P>

There are also people who have been on here for a year with thousands of post....all that tells me is that some people on here have A LOT of time on their hands. Post counts do not = Good/well informed poster</P>

illmaticzeke
05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
POWER over the internet,,,,It's such a wonderful thing...lmao.

barran21
05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I suggested this last season but my thread was ignored...............

Chaosist
05-05-2009, 02:02 PM

On first thought, I kind of agree with this. Notice how my post count is under 200. </P>

I do have some reservations, though. One being, if I wanted to start a thread, I couldn't. And I definitely don't think I fit in with the people that you are talking about. Like lastseason I started a thread about how one could listen to a weekly interview with David Diehl from one of my local radio stations.I guess I could just PM someone with that type of thing and ask to them to copy/paste mypost, though.</P>

Second reservation, you'll get more dumbasses, like Mcbreen the other day, who was pretty much just bumping week old threads to either satisfy his OCD and/or pad his post count.</P>

Overall, I have to agree with you on this... The boards havereached new lows of stupidity since the draft.</P>

Maybe a combination of 200 posts, or have been a member of the boards for 6 mos. or 1 year?</P>

GiantSteps13
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM
I have something to shot for now..If you can do it anyone can.lol

Stay positive guys, if you dream it, it is possible. You'll get there. lol.

GMENAGAIN
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM
I agree.</P>

So do you guys think we need a true #1 WR or what?</P>

ZANG
05-05-2009, 02:05 PM
congrats giantsteps, just remember there are manylegendary posters who have come before you, this message board is as serious as it gets, it can humble you.

Gmen2005
05-05-2009, 02:07 PM

</p>

where do you sit?</p>

125 you?
</p>

lol 128 </p>
nice I'm in the same section, what row are ya?

illmaticzeke
05-05-2009, 02:09 PM
I agree.</p>

So do you guys think we need a true #1 WR or what?</p>
What are you implying.....are you saying those fans that feel we need a #1 reciever, thier posts aren't worth acknowledging?

jimsgints
05-05-2009, 02:10 PM
</P>

Congratulations! Just think,a thousand more and you can join the elite. But you can post. I'll read em.</P>

jimsgints
05-05-2009, 02:11 PM
</P>

Congratulations! Just think,a thousand more and you can join the elite. But you can post. I'll read em.</P>

</P>

bump..</P>

jimsgints
</P>

</P>

bump..</P>

</P>

Bump..</P>

jimsgints
</P>

</P>

bump..</P>

</P>

Bump..</P>

</P>

Bump..</P>

jimsgints
05-05-2009, 02:12 PM
</P>

</P>

bump..</P>

</P>

Bump..</P>

</P>

Bump..</P>

</P>

OMG... I can see the light!</P>

illmaticzeke
05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Say word!!

Gmen2005
05-05-2009, 02:17 PM
</p>

Congratulations! Just think,a thousand more and you can join the elite. But you can post. I'll read em.</p>

</p>

bump..</p>

</p>

Bump..</p>

</p>

Bump..</p>

</p>

OMG... I can see the light!</p>
hahah getting closer!!