PDA

View Full Version : Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Jorge Boada
06-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Who do you think is going to be a great pick in late rounds for Fantasy Football???

-Brandon Myers
-Andre Brown
-Rueben Randle
-Louis Murphy
-David Wilson
-Dan Connor
-DaMontre Moore
-Terrell Thomas
-Prince Amukamara

I'm going with Andre Brown and Prince...

jomo
06-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Louis Murphy.

Carter.525
06-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I like Randle and Myers as late round sleepers, I've never done a IDP league..

penguinfarmer
06-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Brown and Myers.

Flip Empty
06-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Stevie Brown for his picks.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Well, David Wilson isn't a late round sleeper; he's more of a fourth or fifth round guy with a high ceiling. Andre Brown, too, isn't as much a sleeper as he is an elite handcuff that Wilson owners should target in the eighth, ninth, or -- if you're a lucky gambler -- tenth round. Brandon Myers is really the only guy that suits the late round sleeper, but after the top 5 TEs (Graham, Gonzo, Witten, Davis, Gronk) go off the board, almost all TEs are late round sleepers. As for Randle, or Murphy, unless you're in 14, or 16 team leagues, you'll have no reason to target these guys; you can sign them off waivers if you really want them on your team. And I don't do IDP leagues, so no comment on the rest of the list.

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Stevie Brown for his picks.

Stevie won't even make it to 5 this year.

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Well, David Wilson isn't a late round sleeper; he's more of a fourth or fifth round guy with a high ceiling. Andre Brown, too, isn't as much a sleeper as he is an elite handcuff that Wilson owners should target in the eighth, ninth, or -- if you're a lucky gambler -- tenth round. Brandon Myers is really the only guy that suits the late round sleeper, but after the top 5 TEs (Graham, Gonzo, Witten, Davis, Gronk) go off the board, almost all TEs are late round sleepers. As for Randle, or Murphy, unless you're in 14, or 16 team leagues, you'll have no reason to target these guys; you can sign them off waivers if you really want them on your team. And I don't do IDP leagues, so no comment on the rest of the list.

You sound like you're a player. We should start a league so I can crush you. I need players that don't mind bowing to my greatness. LOL

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
You sound like you're a player. We should start a league so I can crush you. I need players that don't mind bowing to my greatness. LOLWe already have a league. You're not invited though. For pros only :)

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:15 PM
You sound like you're a player. We should start a league so I can crush you. I need players that don't mind bowing to my greatness. LOLI would own you handedly. I'd invite you into the GMB league that has one more spot, but it's a free league and I want to take your money for calling me out like that ;)

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Myers. I agree with gmen0820 that Wilson and Brown are handcuffs, but I have Wilson as Brown's handcuff. I think Brown will give you the high yards per carry and he will get the goal line carries. They will split carries overall. In the end I would stay away from our running game.

In general I stay away from Giants as I am prone to make emotional decisions based on fan bias rather than cold logic. JPP is a good pick up at DE. If you can get Cruz he's worth his weight in the 2nd - 3rd round. Nicks is a high risk pick because of his injuries.

You want a dark horse. Eli at QB.

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
I would own you handedly. I'd invite you into the GMB league that has one more spot, but it's a free league and I want to take your money for calling me out like that ;)

Shoot me the info for the last spot. I would LOVE it! We'll make a side bet that you'll live to regret.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Shoot me the info for the last spot. I would LOVE it! We'll make a side bet that you'll live to regret.PM your email

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 08:19 PM
We already have a league. You're not invited though. For pros only :)

I've been playing faithfully since about 2003. Dude I will own you! C'mon I want in.

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 08:21 PM
I've been playing faithfully since about 2003. Dude I will own you! C'mon I want in.gmen0820, let this "pro" in the league.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:23 PM
gmen0820, let this "pro" in the league.To the surprise of...no one...I'm way ahead of you.

PM your email

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 08:41 PM
To the surprise of...no one...I'm way ahead of you.Except no.

I can't wait till you the rest of the GMB gang cry and wither from me winning it all.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:54 PM
Except no.

I can't wait till you the rest of the GMB gang cry and wither from me winning it all.You're a rookie, and unlike me (who, too, was a rookie last year) you are not smart.

http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_m62z16FD8T1qbhetko1_500.gif

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Gosh Rudy, you're just so beautiful and majestic.

http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_m62z16FD8T1qbhetko1_500.gifWhy thank you!!

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Why thank you!!The gif seems horribly out of place with your edited version of my post.

Speaking of out of place, how has this thread not been moved to the FF section?

Rudyy
06-24-2013, 09:00 PM
The gif seems horribly out of place with your edited version of my post.

Speaking of out of place, how has this thread not been moved to the FF section?That is your way off wanking...WINKING.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 09:02 PM
That is your way off wanking...WINKING.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-15lItxNh4S0/T-QSbbKUAJI/AAAAAAAAAo4/kgYTTJmTTKE/s1600/Jack-Nod.gif

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.

gmen0820
06-24-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."

B&RWarrior
06-24-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."

LOL that God awful name has been changed. The Wrecking Crew is in effect and ready to lay down law.

Toadofsteel
06-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Best sleeper? I'm going to put down Randle... he's pretty much guaranteed to last in any draft, and if Nicks gets any injury he's going to get some serious looks)

After that, my man Andre Brown, who pretty much single-handedly won me my week 3 matchup against a guy that had Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson, is the one that gets a good nod, especially if he lasts past the 5th round. No need to handcuff him really, I think he's going to get goal line carries again (he's really our only reliable goal-line weapon to be completely honest).

Okay, it wasn't single-handed, RG3 did pretty well that week, as did Percy Harvin... But everyone called me stupid for starting a then-unproven Andre Brown, and 30 fantasy points later, I'm still rubbing that decision in their faces... even if my team became a hospital wing when all three said players went down...

zeph1
06-25-2013, 03:18 AM
josh brown. but if i have to work off that list it has to be randle. He's got the inside track on the old Manningham 60/800/5 spot and with Nicks proclivity for injury you'd be looking at three starts as the number one in a pass heavy offense with an effective QB. He is a viable flex during byes as is in traditional scoring leagues an getting starter production out of him for three weeks is more than you can reasonably expect from a 10-15 round pick. I like meyers in PPR ONLY because i don't know if his blocking will be adequate enough to fend of Arob in the red zone which might lead to.some touchdown pilfering.

ryan12
06-25-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.

alot of talk and we havent even drafted yet... seems senseless

RolleN N CruzN
06-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...

ShakeandBake
06-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.

Brown is going to be gone long before Randle. No one outside of Giant fans even know about him, I highly doubt he even gets drafted in most leagues unless the league is big.

Flip Empty
06-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Yeah #3s don't tend to get picked very high (if at all). There are some exceptions, though (Packers WRs, for instance).

Wilson will probably be a sub 4th-rounder, and Brown, a sub 5th.

ryan12
06-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...

send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!

RolleN N CruzN
06-25-2013, 12:20 PM
send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

gmen0820
06-25-2013, 12:48 PM
I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

753And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

RolleN N CruzN
06-25-2013, 12:56 PM
And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

Nothing like peer pressure.

Flip Empty
06-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle.
Wow, I did some mocks myself and you're right. Early 3rd every time. Shows how thin the position is.