PDA

View Full Version : cool story/good advice G-men related

TheManningFam10
06-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Hey guys. Hope ya'll are enjoying the most boring part of the year as best as possible haha, i'm trying my best to not lose too much sleep awaiting training camp. Anyways just thought i'd share a cool story about meeting a few Giants.

In the 2011 superbowl pre-season i went to go see the Giants Bears preseason matchup (unfortunately ended the night on a sour note due to that being the game TT tore his ACL). But about 4 hours before the game I went to pick up my parking pass at the hotel Sheraton by the stadium. While there, I saw that it was an extremely nice hotel and was in middle of saying to my friend "i wonder if any of the players stay here the night before games" and i turn around to none other than Eli walking right across the lobby. I was overwhelmed obviously lol but i didnt wanna bother him too much and be "that guy" while hes preparing to play a game. but i said hi and good luck and he was cool enough to shake my hand and tell me how cool my #10 jersey was haha.

After that, we ended up seeing Snee, Prince (in his boot) and my personal favorite moment was my friend saying hi to Deon Grant and him replying, "WHADDUP DAWG?!"

So if you're looking to get a parking pass, you might want to search for one you have to pickup at that hotel haha.

Jorge Boada
06-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Hey guys. Hope ya'll are enjoying the most boring part of the year as best as possible haha, i'm trying my best to not lose too much sleep awaiting training camp. Anyways just thought i'd share a cool story about meeting a few Giants.

In the 2011 superbowl pre-season i went to go see the Giants Bears preseason matchup (unfortunately ended the night on a sour note due to that being the game TT tore his ACL). But about 4 hours before the game I went to pick up my parking pass at the hotel Sheraton by the stadium. While there, I saw that it was an extremely nice hotel and was in middle of saying to my friend "i wonder if any of the players stay here the night before games" and i turn around to none other than Eli walking right across the lobby. I was overwhelmed obviously lol but i didnt wanna bother him too much and be "that guy" while hes preparing to play a game. but i said hi and good luck and he was cool enough to shake my hand and tell me how cool my #10 jersey was haha.

After that, we ended up seeing Snee, Prince (in his boot) and my personal favorite moment was my friend saying hi to Deon Grant and him replying, "WHADDUP DAWG?!"

So if you're looking to get a parking pass, you might want to search for one you have to pickup at that hotel haha.

Great advice! I would if I did not live so far away... Sad!...