PDA

View Full Version : Tiki blasts Sapp, defends Strahan

Providence
06-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Sorry if already posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214458/article/tiki-barber-warren-sapp-an-idiot-for-strahan-comment

I know many will say that Tiki's just trying to get back in Giants' fans good graces, or that he's defending Strahan because he knew he was out of line when he questioned his contract hold out years ago, or that he's just trying to get media face time, etc., etc. But I think we need to give credit to Tiki. He didn't need to say anything. However, he chose to rise to the defense of his former teammate and I think that is a positive.

With all that said, I don't think it was in good taste to call Sapp "an idiot." Insulting him is childish, but hey, it's not like I was thinking it.....

GameTime
06-24-2013, 10:42 PM
you know what.....I am not a Tiki after football fan at all and I have said some totally negative things about him.
But what he said seems genuine IMO. He called a Sapp and out and idiot. Thats pretty big from a media standpoint.

titwio
06-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Warren mentions Stray during his HOF speech. The guy is obsessed.

YATittle1962
06-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Sapp says Strahans numbers were inflated because he went against RTs his whole career ???

does that mean Lawrence Taylors numbers are inflated because he went against FBs , RBs and TEs for most of his career ?

Warren sounds like a complete fool

BlueBlitzer
06-24-2013, 11:12 PM
I had a lot of hatred for Tiki ( Mostly because Burress only shot Himself in the foot once. Tiki unloaded the whole magazine ) Giants who went on to become media Giants made us all feel proud. ( Gifford, Lynch, Huff, Papa, Glazer ) These ex players were grateful to Big Blue. With that said, If Tiki starts taking pride in His former team He could eventually get back into the Giants family. ( You see what Tiki never learned was that it's ok to be a Homer in the media. ) JJ bangs the drum for the Cowboys. Same with Bradshaw and Howie. Strah doesn't pick Big Blue every week, but most weeks He does. And Michael stands up for the team. Learn that Tiki, and maybe you can go home.

FBomb
06-24-2013, 11:14 PM
Sorry if already posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214458/article/tiki-barber-warren-sapp-an-idiot-for-strahan-comment

I know many will say that Tiki's just trying to get back in Giants' fans good graces, or that he's defending Strahan because he knew he was out of line when he questioned his contract hold out years ago, or that he's just trying to get media face time, etc., etc. But I think we need to give credit to Tiki. He didn't need to say anything. However, he chose to rise to the defense of his former teammate and I think that is a positive.

With all that said, I don't think it was in good taste to call Sapp "an idiot." Insulting him is childish, but hey, it's not like I was thinking it.....

OR...he could just be saying it because it's the truth!!

jomo
06-24-2013, 11:26 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Toadofsteel
06-24-2013, 11:39 PM
I had a lot of hatred for Tiki ( Mostly because Burress only shot Himself in the foot once. Tiki unloaded the whole magazine ) Giants who went on to become media Giants made us all feel proud. ( Gifford, Lynch, Huff, Papa, Glazer ) These ex players were grateful to Big Blue. With that said, If Tiki starts taking pride in His former team He could eventually get back into the Giants family. ( You see what Tiki never learned was that it's ok to be a Homer in the media. ) JJ bangs the drum for the Cowboys. Same with Bradshaw and Howie. Strah doesn't pick Big Blue every week, but most weeks He does. And Michael stands up for the team. Learn that Tiki, and maybe you can go home.

There's nothing wrong with being a homer at all... as long as you own up to it. I remember aaron ross going on NFL AM and was asked to name the top 5 receivers in the league, and he put Nicks over Megatron. ED called him out on it and he basically said "yeah i'm a homer, so what?", and ED was able to respect that.

Same with with Stray. No he's not pickign the giants every week, but whenever he gets the chance to, he does... (the 4 matchups each guy picks on are assigned to them)

There is yet hope for Tiki. He never went full traitor. He might have thrown his fellow players under the bus en masse, but he never decided to flat-out defect to Philly like Steve ****** and Kenny ******* did... Yes, I consider going directly to the Eagles (especially with any offer on the table) to be the cardinal sin...

JJC7301
06-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Sorry if already posted.

No, it's OK because Sapp is an idiot.

And kudo's to Tiki. I thought that he took a little too much of a beating over the past few years over the Eli flap. Hopefully this will be put back in the good graces of Giants fans. I'd like to see him introduced at MetLife and get cheered next time.

Shimmy
06-25-2013, 09:19 AM
In other news: This Minute Maid Apple Juice is the bee's knees right now.

TCHOF
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Tiki doesn't do anything unless it's for Tiki. This was a calculated move to get back in the good graces of Giants fans.

TCHOF
06-25-2013, 09:39 AM
There's nothing wrong with being a homer at all... as long as you own up to it. I remember aaron ross going on NFL AM and was asked to name the top 5 receivers in the league, and he put Nicks over Megatron. ED called him out on it and he basically said "yeah i'm a homer, so what?", and ED was able to respect that.

Same with with Stray. No he's not pickign the giants every week, but whenever he gets the chance to, he does... (the 4 matchups each guy picks on are assigned to them)

There is yet hope for Tiki. He never went full traitor. He might have thrown his fellow players under the bus en masse, but he never decided to flat-out defect to Philly like Steve ****** and Kenny ******* did... Yes, I consider going directly to the Eagles (especially with any offer on the table) to be the cardinal sin...

As I have expressed numerous times on this MB, I find these posts calling players who left here for more money defectors orr traitors to be extremely childish. This is a business. Grow up.

sheli no more
06-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Tiki doesn't do anything unless it's for Tiki. This was a calculated move to get back in the good graces of Giants fans.

Or as Fbomb said, it is the truth.

The truth will set you free!

GameTime
06-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Normally I agree with that 110% but in this case I dont get that feeling......

TCHOF
06-25-2013, 10:42 AM

Has the leopard changed its spots??:D

Roosevelt
06-25-2013, 10:49 AM
you know what.....I am not a Tiki after football fan at all and I have said some totally negative things about him.
But what he said seems genuine IMO. He called a Sapp and out and idiot. Thats pretty big from a media standpoint.

Tiki was just on the FAN and I have to say he came across well. He simply stated that it's idiotic to try and take Strahan down to pump up Simeon.

He also said that the Giants would run at Simeon where ever he lined him up because he wasn't great against the run. Strahan had 400 more tackles than Rice.

Must say, the after this interview I enjoyed hearing Tiki again. It's been a long time since I could say that. Welcome back Tiki.

Roosevelt
06-25-2013, 10:50 AM

Wrong. Tiki and Michael are good friends. That's what this is about.

RolleN N CruzN
06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
I heard the interview a well and Tiki really makes it a point to note that he's at the top of NY Giant rushing lists. He has to stop trying so hard. Also when the discussion of whether he's a hall of famer came up, I had to laugh. He's not a hall of famer.

It really shakes me at my core that Carton wants to play peace maker and get Coughlin and Tiki together in the same room. The last thing we need is Carton trying to be the good guy when it comes to the Giants. I'm still waiting for him to resign after his Superbowl prediction debacle. Loser.

GameTime
06-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Has the leopard changed its spots??:D
probably not but maybe once in a while he doesnt have a self promoting agenda....IDK....

GameTime
06-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Tiki was just on the FAN and I have to say he came across well. He simply stated that it's idiotic to try and take Strahan down to pump up Simeon.

He also said that the Giants would run at Simeon where ever he lined him up because he wasn't great against the run. Strahan had 400 more tackles than Rice.

Must say, the after this interview I enjoyed hearing Tiki again. It's been a long time since I could say that. Welcome back Tiki.

good to hear......

GameTime
06-25-2013, 11:19 AM
I heard the interview a well and Tiki really makes it a point to note that he's at the top of NY Giant rushing lists. He has to stop trying so hard. Also when the discussion of whether he's a hall of famer came up, I had to laugh. He's not a hall of famer.

It really shakes me at my core that Carton wants to play peace maker and get Coughlin and Tiki together in the same room. The last thing we need is Carton trying to be the good guy when it comes to the Giants. I'm still waiting for him to resign after his Superbowl prediction debacle. Loser.
Carton is nothing more than attention ***** on his show. He could careless about Tiki and TC's personal relationship...

zimonami
06-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Tiki is Tiki. I'm sure this was a calculated move, especially since Warren came out with his Strahan diss a week ago.
Yet, I believe Tki is sincere this time. He stood on the sidelines most times, watching the defense play. He scrimmaged against Stray.
One of the things that makes Stray a great Giant, to me, was that he rarely took off a play. It was 100% every play. Tiki knows that, too.
Stray was very effective, in fact excellent against the run. Simeon was not... end of comparison. It's very difficult to be fierce rusher, like Stray, and also cover the run. Teams rarely ran outside or inside Stray.
Tiki won a lot of fans back with this move. He was our best RB ever... I'd rather feel good about him than to dwell on his often being an AHole.

GameTime
06-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Tiki is Tiki. I'm sure this was a calculated move, especially since Warren came out with his Strahan diss a week ago.
Yet, I believe Tki is sincere this time. He stood on the sidelines most times, watching the defense play. He scrimmaged against Stray.
One of the things that makes Stray a great Giant, to me, was that he rarely took off a play. It was 100% every play. Tiki knows that, too.
Stray was very effective, in fact excellent against the run. Simeon was not... end of comparison. It's very difficult to be fierce rusher, like Stray, and also cover the run. Teams rarely ran outside or inside Stray.
Tiki won a lot of fans back with this move. He was our best RB ever... I'd rather feel good about him than to dwell on his often being an AHole.
He didnt win me back but I give a sincere "Atta Boy" for sure...

TCHOF
06-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Wrong. Tiki and Michael are good friends. That's what this is about.

Strahan and Tiki are good friends? Since when?

giantscolombia
06-25-2013, 11:56 AM

There is yet hope for Tiki. He never went full traitor. He might have thrown his fellow players under the bus en masse, but he never decided to flat-out defect to Philly like Steve ****** and Kenny ******* did... Yes, I consider going directly to the Eagles (especially with any offer on the table) to be the cardinal sin... I AGREE WITH THIS COMPLETELY! I know people say he was just looking out for himself and trying to take care of his family but the common saying "once a Giant, always a Giant" I feel does not apply to certain people...

Roosevelt
06-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Strahan and Tiki are good friends? Since when?

Maybe good friends is a stretch. But according to Tiki they both had each others backs when they were going through difficult times.

Tiki mentioned that when he was booed at the Ring of Honor ceremony, Michael was the first person to go up to him and tell him that his teammates love him.

Roosevelt
06-25-2013, 12:35 PM

I don't think Tiki came off like he was trying to hard. Not this time.

But I agree with him, when you think of the history of this team, his career is very impressive. Something else I didn't know is that Tiki didn't want to be a situational player, and that was one of the reasons he left the game.

Here's our top 10 rushers.

1. Tiki Barber 10,449
2. Rodney Hampton 6,897
3. Joe Morris 5,296
4. Alex Webster 4,638
4. Brandon Jacobs 4,849
6. Ron Johnson 3,836
7. Frank Gifford 3,609
8. Doug Kotar 3,380
9. Eddie Price 3,292
10. Ahmad Bradshaw 3,217

giantscolombia
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM
LOL at the name of the thread!
TIKI "BLASTS"
hahaha over reacting... No hate on the OP.

MattMeyerBud
06-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Sorry if already posted.

It def may of been to get in good graces, but it very well could of been a realistic response to the moron that Sapp is.

I think its a good start for Tiki to get back into NY fans graces. Not saying he has me won over though

TCHOF
06-25-2013, 01:05 PM
TIKI "BLASTS"

How exactly is it overreacting to say that Tiki "blasted" Sapp? He called him an idiot.

Providence
06-25-2013, 01:12 PM
TIKI "BLASTS"

He called him an idiot. That's being blasted.

Well...it's being blasted if you still live in a world where communications isn't destroyed by exaggerated statements constantly. I guess when Madden video games are the "GREATEST THING EVER" or the movie you just was "TOTALLY EPIC" or the girl who lives on your block is "THE HOTTEST CHICK ALIVE" or because the flat tire you got in your $60,000 car is "COMPLETELY UNFAIR" then yeah, calling someone an idiot will seem tame. So it goes.....

bigblue58
06-25-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm no Tiki fan, but in Strahan's defense, he did bring up the great point that Strahan had over 400 more career tackles than Simeon Rice, which makes Strahan the more complete player.
I know damned well that Strahan was better than Rice, what I'm having a harder time figuring out is how Sapp made it into the HOF?

pino
06-25-2013, 03:59 PM
I don't think Tiki really cares how we feel about him, so I don't think he was trying to earn points. He simply respects Strahan and is being honest about Sapp's big mouth.

Sapp could have made his case simply talking about Rice's career and nothing more. The career would have spoken for itself. Sapp made a name for himself in the media talking about Stahan's sack record and is going with the same tactic to create a buzz.

NYGcolbert
06-25-2013, 05:11 PM
I could never stand Sapp as a football player or announcer.. This guys stupid and has always been...

zimonami
06-25-2013, 07:59 PM
I could never stand Sapp as a football player or announcer.. This guys stupid and has always been...Stupid is as stupid does... You gotta give him credit... he keeps practicing at it, and he seems to be 'stupid' more often than not. It's become an art form with him. Why would anyone expect anything rational from him. It's why he's no longer on Showtime anymore with Phil and Chris.

Ladder27
06-26-2013, 12:29 AM
I don't think Tiki really cares how we feel about him, so I don't think he was trying to earn points. He simply respects Strahan and is being honest about Sapp's big mouth.

Sapp could have made his case simply talking about Rice's career and nothing more. The career would have spoken for itself. Sapp made a name for himself in the media talking about Stahan's sack record and is going with the same tactic to create a buzz.

I am pretty sure he cares what we think, since we are the ones booing him in his retired teams building. Plus when he did something great like become the Giants all time rushing leader. I would have to say if i did all that i would like to come home and enjoy my time home. Not be booed out the place. Everyone makes some dumb *** mistakes in life at least his name aint Pacman Jones.

zimonami
06-26-2013, 01:51 AM
I am pretty sure he cares what we think, since we are the ones booing him in his retired teams building. Plus when he did something great like become the Giants all time rushing leader. I would have to say if i did all that i would like to come home and enjoy my time home. Not be booed out the place. Everyone makes some dumb *** mistakes in life at least his name aint Pacman Jones.When you put it like that, you actually appreciate Tiki. Perspective is everything. He has been a bad husband (joining millions of others), and a narcissist (joining millions of others). He broke the unwritten rules of never criticizing your fellow players (Stray), and then mostly Eli and TC after he retired. Players who do that lose respect from their peers,, and media jobs close up to you. Bottom line, he was our best RB, ever, and gave 100% for us whyile on the field, and it will be kinda neat to see his reaction the day he gets cheers from Giant fans. That day will come. He started to mend the broken bridges

22for25
06-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Way to add depth to the conversation on page one Jomo. Good one!

Rudyy
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Sapp needs to just stop, he's embarrassing himself http://www.giants101.com/2013/06/26/warren-sapp-continues-his-diarrhea-of-the-mouth-says-michael-strahan-was-close-to-being-a-bust/

YATittle1962
06-26-2013, 10:07 AM
why in the world would he go on national TV and say that Strahan came in to replace Lawrence Taylor at RE

Lawrence was a stand up LB who moved all over ...Michael played with his hand in the dirt

I always liked Warren ....but he is sounding more and more like a fool every time he opens his mouth

if he is suggesting that guys like Jon Runyan, Erik Williams....pro bowl tackles....are not good players.....I have to question Warrens agenda

Rudyy
06-26-2013, 10:10 AM
why in the world would he go on national TV and say that Strahan came in to replace Lawrence Taylor at RE Lawrence was a stand up LB who moved all over ...Michael played with his hand in the dirt I always liked Warren ....but he is sounding more and more like a fool every time he opens his mouth if he is suggesting that guys like Jon Runyan, Erik Williams....pro bowl tackles....are not good players.....I have to question Warrens agendaRight? LT was a LB, Stray was a DE. And he's a football guru. Get real...

YATittle1962
06-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Right? LT was a LB, Stray was a DE. And he's a football guru. Get real...

even though when Michael came in they were playing a 3-4.....where sometimes a ROLB can act as a RE would in a 4-3 .....Lawrence most certainly did not

he was a stand up ...move all around to find the best match up LB

Harooni
06-26-2013, 10:28 AM
right on Tiki way to go , but of course the ones bitter that he left too "early" and the hardcore Eli nuts because he said Eli's first speech was comical, will not give him any credit for stepping up to defend mike.

TCHOF
06-26-2013, 10:36 AM
right on Tiki way to go , but of course the ones bitter that he left too "early" and the hardcore Eli nuts because he said Eli's first speech was comical, will not give him any credit for stepping up to defend mike.

I have never seen a single post on here criticizing Tiki for leaving too early or for his play on the field. He gets crticized for his toolishness, which is well documented.

GameTime
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
not true....
I dont think Tiki retired too early I think him saying TC took the fun out of football is a BS comment. I bash Tiki often I feel he brings every bit of it on himself.
But I do think he was genuinely sticking up for Strahan.

GameTime
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
I have never seen a single post on here criticizing Tiki for leaving too early or for his play on the field. He gets crticized for his toolishness, which is well documented.

nice...like that one

bigblue58
06-26-2013, 11:01 AM
Tiki Barber is a self absorbed ******* pure and simple and I can't even stand to listen to him talk!

bigblue58
06-26-2013, 11:23 AM

Oh come off it dude!
When you make it public in the middle of a season that you've lost the heart and desire to play, you forfeit any right to question anyone else's leadership skills!
He has never apologized for what he said about Eli, and the arrogant ****head thinks that Coughlin should come to him about making peace in their frosty relationship!
He thought he WAS the Giants....the success he had went straight to his head, and the only person he had/has any respect for is himself.
Standing up for Strahan???? Sucking up TO Strahan is more like it!!!!

zimonami
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Oh come off it dude!
When you make it public in the middle of a season that you've lost the heart and desire to play, you forfeit any right to question anyone else's leadership skills!
He has never apologized for what he said about Eli, and the arrogant ****head thinks that Coughlin should come to him about making peace in their frosty relationship!
He thought he WAS the Giants....the success he had went straight to his head, and the only person he had/has any respect for is himself.
Standing up for Strahan???? Sucking up TO Strahan is more like it!!!! If we remember back to the initial confrontation... Tiki suggesting Stray should alter his contract to help out the team... Stray pretty much told him to mind his own business. I suspect, in the real world, Tiki was somewhat snubbed in the locker room by team mates who also thought another man's contract was no one's business.
Tiki did shut up, until he retired. But, I think he absolutely wants Stray's favor. Stray is beloved by Giant fans. Tiki sees that and hopes some will come back to him. So, he is sucking up TO Stray.
On the other hand, Tiki is a football player, knows what a good DE is all about, and absolutely understands how good Stray was. And, he WAS good. So, it becomes easy for Tiki to support Stray and call Sapp an idiot. It is all a win-win for Tiki. He has learned that you get more with sugar.
Regardless, we are all forgiven for our sins. Tiki was the very best RB in our history. It's about time to sweep his crap under the rug, forgive him for his human errors, and give him some accolades at the stadium. Ultimately, we all win. It's nice to hear pure fans stand and cheer in appreciation for time and sweat served. For those who feel they can't forgive him, just hope you never make a mistake that friends/family will criticize you for, and if you do, hope your they can someday forgive and forget. We aren't God.... and even He forgives.
Tiki has paid his dues, recited his penance, in his own way. I appreciate what he did when he wore the Blue. Let's move on.

Diamondring
06-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Oh come off it dude!
Standing up for Strahan???? Sucking up TO Strahan is more like it!!!!You guys need to stop it. If Eli would have kept on playing the way he did, Tiki would have been right. Eli had to change the he played. Tiki only said those things out of love for the Giants and Eli. He left cause Eli's play was not good at all to win championships. He was really and up and down guy even til this day but was worse before Tiki made his comments about Eli.

TheEnigma
06-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Regardless, we are all forgiven for our sins. Tiki was the very best RB in our history. It's about time to sweep his crap under the rug, forgive him for his human errors, and give him some accolades at the stadium. Ultimately, we all win. It's nice to hear pure fans stand and cheer in appreciation for time and sweat served. For those who feel they can't forgive him, just hope you never make a mistake that friends/family will criticize you for, and if you do, hope your they can someday forgive and forget. We aren't God.... and even He forgives.
Tiki has paid his dues, recited his penance, in his own way. I appreciate what he did when he wore the Blue. Let's move on.

+1

RoanokeFan
06-26-2013, 06:32 PM
why in the world would he go on national TV and say that Strahan came in to replace Lawrence Taylor at RE

Lawrence was a stand up LB who moved all over ...Michael played with his hand in the dirt

I always liked Warren ....but he is sounding more and more like a fool every time he opens his mouth

if he is suggesting that guys like Jon Runyan, Erik Williams....pro bowl tackles....are not good players.....I have to question Warrens agenda

We're talking about Warren Sapp, YA :rolleyes:

GameTime
06-26-2013, 07:02 PM
You guys need to stop it. If Eli would have kept on playing the way he did, Tiki would have been right. Eli had to change the he played. Tiki only said those things out of love for the Giants and Eli. He left cause Eli's play was not good at all to win championships. He was really and up and down guy even til this day but was worse before Tiki made his comments about Eli.
wow...never heard that one. He himself said he left because TC took the fun out of football. if he wanted to "win" why did he retire??
Tiki left two years into Eli's career. WEaht did he expect from a two player??
What he said was for the love of Tiki and no one else....

BuffyBlueII
06-26-2013, 07:16 PM

Me niether. Tiki and stray are close but IMO, I also think that Tiki wants to mend the rift with NY Giants fanbase and I would also like to see that happen.

GameTime
06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Me niether. Tiki and stray are close but IMO, I also think that Tiki wants to mend the rift with NY Giants fanbase and I would also like to see that happen.

juist read what he said about Wilson so I tend to a gree he may trying to do just that.

nycisgreat
06-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Sorry if already posted.

Tiki is only stating the obvious.

giantsfan420
06-27-2013, 12:34 AM
If we remember back to the initial confrontation... Tiki suggesting Stray should alter his contract to help out the team... Stray pretty much told him to mind his own business. I suspect, in the real world, Tiki was somewhat snubbed in the locker room by team mates who also thought another man's contract was no one's business.
Tiki did shut up, until he retired. But, I think he absolutely wants Stray's favor. Stray is beloved by Giant fans. Tiki sees that and hopes some will come back to him. So, he is sucking up TO Stray.
On the other hand, Tiki is a football player, knows what a good DE is all about, and absolutely understands how good Stray was. And, he WAS good. So, it becomes easy for Tiki to support Stray and call Sapp an idiot. It is all a win-win for Tiki. He has learned that you get more with sugar.
Tiki has paid his dues, recited his penance, in his own way. I appreciate what he did when he wore the Blue. Let's move on.this is a great post.

but just bc he's made some accurate comments imo lately, doesn't mean he's absolved/exonerated from his actions before. nor, should we allow a self serving person like himself have the ability to earn our whatever it is he wants by simply making a somewhat accurate statement. why? because self serving people find ways to serve themselves.

i dont hate the guy, nor do i even really dislike him, only bc of how much I enjoyed him as a player. im hardwired that way i guess where i allow his onfield heroics to kinda cancel out some of the off field stuff. but, that doesnt mean i respect the guy as a man, not that it even matters as thats just my opinion based on nothing substantial, just what I know of some of his history. and if someone wants to call that unfair, woopi de doo

TroyArcher
06-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Sapp says Strahans numbers were inflated because he went against RTs his whole career ???

does that mean Lawrence Taylors numbers are inflated because he went against FBs , RBs and TEs for most of his career ?

Warren sounds like a complete fool

LT was double and triple team most of the time.

Joe Morrison
06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
If we remember back to the initial confrontation... Tiki suggesting Stray should alter his contract to help out the team... Stray pretty much told him to mind his own business. I suspect, in the real world, Tiki was somewhat snubbed in the locker room by team mates who also thought another man's contract was no one's business.
No doubt Strahan was the man but never did like that sack on Farve for the all time season record.

jomo
06-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Tiki has paid his dues, recited his penance, in his own way. I appreciate what he did when he wore the Blue. Let's move on.Nicely presented Zim. I am still in therapy on the wholeTiki thing but at least I am working on it. lol

zimonami
06-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Nicely presented Zim. I am still in therapy on the wholeTiki thing but at least I am working on it. lol I think I'm ready to move on. I will applaud him for his career as a Giant, He busted his butt to be the best he could.
But, I also know that we don't change. While Tiki might grow wiser, and learned, the hard way, to curb his critical tongue about his ex team mates and coaches, I think he'll always be an arrogant narcissist who loves himself first above anything.

Rusty192
06-27-2013, 11:07 PM
In other news: This Minute Maid Apple Juice is the bee's knees right now.lmfao

Rat_bastich
06-28-2013, 07:14 AM
juist read what he said about Wilson so I tend to a gree he may trying to do just that.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. Just as Tiki made those crazy claims the last few years this seems as an attempt to placate everyone and get in the good graces of the fans and players. Truthfully, I wish he would just go away,

CowboysSuck
06-28-2013, 09:41 AM
IDk if you guys watched the video or not (video on the link). But it appears Stray and Sapp are buddies. Or at least get along. This could all be one big behind-the-medias-back joke. What do we know?