PDA

View Full Version : To my blue brothers everywhere..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Please be careful tonight, no drinking and driving, no DUI's.. Being a Marine, I see buddies getting DUI's, I have seen lives lost for drunk driving. Lets start this new year off right with a win and everyone's health!

Tuckit91
12-31-2011, 10:02 PM
+1 and Happy New Year to you and thanks for your service!!!</P>

GMENAGAIN
12-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Here here.

Safe travels everyone. . .

Giantz4Life
12-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Happy New Years everyone.

I have been nursing a cold since Thursday so I am not going out tonight since I am going to the game tomorrow I need all the rest I can get.

Have fun all my Giants brothers be safe tonight

gmen46
12-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Please be careful tonight, no drinking and driving, no DUI's.. Being a Marine, I see buddies getting DUI's, I have seen lives lost for drunk driving. Lets start this new year off right with a win and everyone's health!

right back at you, eittf!

DemandedAce
12-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Happy New Years everyone.

I have been nursing a cold since Thursday so I am not going out tonight since I am going to the game tomorrow I need all the rest I can get.

Have fun all my Giants brothers be safe tonight

Lucky *******...

Happy new years to all you guys, blue nation needs all our fans alive and well to support us tomorrow night, stay safe. If you think your driver has been drinking, please err on the side of caution.

Roosevelt
12-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Hear hear.

Be safe and Happy New Year.

See you all tomorrow as we get ready to become playoff bound!

ashleymarie
12-31-2011, 11:21 PM
Stay Safe. Happy New Years one and all. GO GIANTS!!

nygiants92
12-31-2011, 11:26 PM
And careful to people like me who have no plans tonight and will possibly die of boredom on a night supposed to fun!

Lets get this game on already!!!

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Please be careful tonight, no drinking and driving, no DUI's.. Being a Marine, I see buddies getting DUI's, I have seen lives lost for drunk driving. Lets start this new year off right with a win and everyone's health!well said...