PDA

View Full Version : Eli this is the year!

younggiant
05-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.

NYG4lifeNYK
05-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. <font size="4">I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done.</font> He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.

lol..

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 12:17 AM
I*hope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as good*as brady maybe even better when it's all*said and done. He* got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.

Ya he got get better at passing da ball or he aint good as brady ever be k?

RagTime Blue
05-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.

Ya he got get better at passing da ball or he aint good as brady ever be k?

You dun took them words rite out my mouf.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 01:39 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.

ShockeyShow
05-06-2009, 01:43 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.

lmaooooo

knobhead
05-06-2009, 01:47 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.bro your 12 you mean your parents are season ticket holders .so yourparents are supportin the team

JMGGIANTS
05-06-2009, 01:50 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.</P>

<FONT face=Arial>Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</FONT></P>

caligiant74
05-06-2009, 01:57 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.</P>

<FONT face=Arial>Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</FONT></P>you beat me to it

knobhead
05-06-2009, 01:59 AM

<FONT face=Arial>Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</FONT></P>you beat me to itbump

JMGGIANTS
05-06-2009, 02:08 AM

<FONT face=Arial>Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</FONT></P>

you beat me to it
</P>

<FONT face=Arial>LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning</FONT></P>

caligiant74
05-06-2009, 02:14 AM

you beat me to it
</P>

<FONT face=Arial>LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning</FONT></P>First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.

MOOK3456
05-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Sooo............ we've degraded to picking on 12 year olds...... COOL!!!

No but seriously, Eli isn't Brady and never will be. He's Eli and in the end if he has a better career, so be it.

As far as you not wanting to hear Plax, regarding our loss, well that's just too bad. Sure, it was possible to win without him but unfortunately we have Kevin Killdrive calling plays for us so we're out of luck.

<font color="#ff0000">Now...I'm going to finish my beer and urinate on the couch if'n I'm lucky</font>. Good night.

BJacobs03
05-06-2009, 02:23 AM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.</p>

<font face="Arial">Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</font></p>

you beat me to it
</p>

<font face="Arial">LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning</font></p>First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.
This deserves the mature 12 year old bump. He might be a member of MENSA.

caligiant74
05-06-2009, 02:29 AM

you beat me to it
</P>

<FONT face=Arial>LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning</FONT></P>First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.
This deserves the mature 12 year old bump. He might be a member of MENSA.

Nelly
05-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Eli is going into his 6th season. His accuracy or any other part of his game to is not improve drastically at this point and he is what he is. That being said, we don't need him to have a Tom Brady type of year to win the Superbowl.

gumby742
05-06-2009, 09:03 AM
lol leave the poor kid alone.

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 09:19 AM
So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 09:27 AM
So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.

Gman4lyfe
05-06-2009, 09:31 AM
i think it had a lot to do with the play calling in the game vs. the eagles, as well.
but i also think that Eli needs to be more of a leader off the field and get his new receivers on the same page with him and ahead of the learning curve. Seemingly, the browns are in serious talks with the jets and the end result will be Edwards to the jets, so the possibilities of us acquiring him are getting slimmer.
We need the Oline to stay healthy and the run game to click, as well.
But it does predicate around Eli and his consistency and lack of turnovers, which, incidently he was great at last year.

caligiant74
05-06-2009, 09:37 AM
I dont care if your 8 or 80 a bad comment is a bad comment ,plus what 12 year old is suppose to be up at 2 in the morning

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 09:43 AM

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.

That was directed at the people dumping on him after his comment to you.....

younggiant
05-06-2009, 09:46 AM
knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.

You really need to stop...

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 09:49 AM

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?

younggiant
05-06-2009, 09:52 AM
I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .

younggiant
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
caligiant74 I hope that's not your photo, ill. Lol.

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 09:54 AM

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?

Calm down. He is making fun of knobhead saying he got to see Eli in person and got his autograph while he only gets to see him on an interview.

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .
You should try to get As and get into a good college.

Roswell777
05-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Everyone deserves to be able to post their opinion. If the kid thinks Eli is better than Brady, well, that's his opinion. He might be this year, with Brady coming off that injury. He hasn't been so far. But that's just my opinion.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 09:58 AM
You are so immature to beef with a 12yr old. I see your name is BJacobs03, anybody naming themselves after another grown man shouldn't insult anybody at all. Did ydon and asked hiu talk to Branim if you can use his name? Figured not.</P>

</P>

NFL Ticket</P>

mcillo
05-06-2009, 10:01 AM
</P>

I don`t know of an age requirement, but there should be ! Unless you want to waste time babbeling with 12 year olds unbeknownst. The board has to have some minimums or it will simply degrade to sophmoric crap.</P>

I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. <U>I'm a ticket season holder</U> and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game. </P>

Mods , SOS</P>

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 10:06 AM
You are so immature to beef with a 12yr old. I see your name is BJacobs03, anybody naming themselves after another grown man shouldn't insult anybody at all. Did ydon and asked hiu talk to Branim if you can use his name? Figured not.</P>

*</P>

NFL Ticket</P>

I'm not sure what 'beef' you are talking about? I actually met Jacobs before and I work for a D1 football team.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 11:36 AM
caligiant74 don't worry how long I'm I'm staying up at night. Half of the time my mom is in the den with me when I'm online, so your opinion doesn't count. Once gain I hope that is not you on your photo.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
This is younggiant mother, BJacobs27, stop harrasing my 12yr old son. You probaly like 40yrs old hanging in the chatroom all day long. GROW UP PLEASE!!!

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM
This is younggiant mother, BJacobs27, stop harrasing my 12yr old son. You probaly like 40yrs old hanging in the chatroom all day long. GROW UP PLEASE!!!

Oh man this is hilarious on so many levels....watch out BJacobs27 you ticked the kids mom off....that'll teach you to mess with a 12 yr old message board poster!

younggiant
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM
I don't need to get A's to get into college, who told you that. Probaly a 12yr old.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
If you want rules then build your own websitewith its own message board. You probaly don't have a clue on how to do it. lol.

younggiant
05-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Sure you do BJacobs03, you keep quoteing Jerry Reese like youknow him. Ask him for a ticket so you can see the game live. NFL TICKET (DIRECT TV)

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Sure you do BJacobs03, you keep quoteing Jerry Reese like youknow him. Ask him for a ticket so you can see the game live. NFL TICKET (DIRECT TV)

Hey younggiant he's not replying anymore....I think you won.

BJacobs03
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM

Hey younggiant he's not replying anymore....I think you won.

He's calling BJacobs27 the wrong name. I hope this conversation is officially over...

BJacobs03
05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Since people are reading this thread...

BJacobs27, BBS62 and YATittle, please check your PMs. Nothing associated with this thread.

peerless
05-06-2009, 12:52 PM

you mean your daddy is a season ticket holder............</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
05-06-2009, 12:58 PM
BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.</p>

<font face="Arial">Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime</font></p>

LOL

ChrisCalloway1282
05-06-2009, 01:05 PM
This is one of the greatest things I have seen on these boards so far, keep it up little guy!!

Bleedin Blue Since '62
05-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. <FONT color=#800080 size=4>I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done.</FONT> He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.</P>

You gotta break that fever!</P>

GGTM_1977
05-06-2009, 01:32 PM

you mean your daddy is a season ticket holder............</p>

Are you a season ticket holder? I'll hang out with him and his dad...I have never been to a game before....

BJacobs27
05-06-2009, 01:48 PM
This is all too weird...

Providence
05-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Making fun ofa 12 year old kid, hmmm.....way to represent a "classy organization."

giantman7
05-06-2009, 02:31 PM
This is not the year for #10. He does need Burress. You seem to forget the end of last season. With Burress gone we could not get it done. We have talent. Young talent. Smith has to step up this year along with the rest of them(Manningham, Moss, Hixon, Nicks). I think we are going to see Boss step it up this year, but one of the wideouts has to have a break out season. Looking at Eli Mannings numbers should tell you that he is not even close to Brady or his brother.The Giants just are not willing to spend the money on a guy likeEdwards. Which is exactly what Manning needs to be successful. Peyton had Harrison, Brady has Moss, Montanna had Rice, etc......,.......,........,. We will be great if these recievers all take it to the next level. If not..... Jacobs can not carry this team. We do have a great defense and our backfield is solid. I am praying for great things from Nicks THIS season. Smith is going to have a big year(750 yards or more is my geuss). I am trying to stay positive. I miss Shockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Providence
05-06-2009, 02:37 PM
I dont care if your 8 or 80 a bad comment is a bad comment ,plus what 12 year old is suppose to be up at 2 in the morning</P>

What are you, the department of child services? If he is up at 2:00 AM then there is a possibilityh he may not have the best of parents. Or maybe he can't sleep. So now you are picking on a kid who doesn't have the best of parents or has a sleeping problem? Way to go.</P>

If a 12 yeard old kid with a Giants jersey on came up to any of the people on the board and said, "Eli is better than Brady" everyone would probably smile and laugh at how much of a Giants supporter that kid is. But because everyone acts like a tough guy when they are behind a computer they rip the kid, truly unbelievable.</P>

caligiant74
05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
thats funny