PDA

View Full Version : Eli and Peyton at Met Life

Joe Morrison
06-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Now that would be sweet, Eli winning his 3rd by beating his older brother in front of the home team, can't wait :cool:

Rudyy
06-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Could it get any better?

fizzlesticks
06-27-2013, 09:05 PM
As long as you're not talking about week 2.

Joe Morrison
06-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Week 2 is just a teaser.

giantsfan420
06-27-2013, 10:36 PM
it'd be sweet if the result came about in two ways:

Peyton choked from the beginning, Eli has a Simms type performance, and we crush them like the SB we crushed Denver in (the 2nd half)

or

Epic back n forth game, epic GW TD throw to Nicks or Randle (or Cruz if he has his long term contract by then. imagine what he'd want if he has a good to great year with the GW TD in the SB?) by Eli as time expires

Antwuan
06-28-2013, 01:36 AM
That would be sweet.

Antwuan
06-28-2013, 01:37 AM
Week 2 is just a teaser.

Playing @ Home Twice Against Big Brother Peyton is doesn't get any better than that.

fizzlesticks
06-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Is NFC home this year? If they're away would they be forced to use the away locker room or use the normal one and have the other team use the Jets?

Toadofsteel
06-28-2013, 03:19 AM
Is NFC home this year? If they're away would they be forced to use the away locker room or use the normal one and have the other team use the Jets?

Doesn't metlife have two away locker rooms? Or am i just remembering a ton of bullcrap?

fizzlesticks
06-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Doesn't metlife have two away locker rooms? Or am i just remembering a ton of bullcrap?

I thought it was 1 Giants, 1 Jets and 1 away.

Moke
06-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Lose week 2, beat them at Metlife. Would be awesome.

giantscolombia
06-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Could it get any better?
Yes! it can!
Seeing Eli celebrating the go ahead TD after he scores on a QB draw with 2 seconds left in the 4th...

EliDaMANning
06-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Unless the Broncos defense plays lights out, it won't happen. I don't expect Peyton to have 2-3 consecutive great games in the playoffs so I don't see this happening. Would be nice, but history tells us Peyton is perennial playoff underachiever.

GameTime
06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
it'd be sweet if the result came about in two ways:

Peyton choked from the beginning, Eli has a Simms type performance, and we crush them like the SB we crushed Denver in (the 2nd half)

or

Epic back n forth game, epic GW TD throw to Nicks or Randle (or Cruz if he has his long term contract by then. imagine what he'd want if he has a good to great year with the GW TD in the SB?) by Eli as time expires
the second scenario is the one......that would be great...
although for personal health reasons I would rather have a bit of time left on the clock and have it so Eli can take a knee

repeatchamps
06-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Week 2 is just a teaser.

Maybe so but I am so getting tickets for week 2 regardless because if it isn't a teaser it is likely the last time Eli faces Peyton head to head in an NFL game.

Rudyy
06-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Yes! it can!Seeing Eli celebrating the go ahead TD after he scores on a QB draw with 2 seconds left in the 4th...Lol omg..

Moke
06-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Yes! it can!
Seeing Eli celebrating the go ahead TD after he scores on a QB draw with 2 seconds left in the 4th...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

Did someone say QB draw?

GameTime
06-28-2013, 02:34 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

Did someone say QB draw?
great freakin movie.....big fun

giantsfan420
06-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Maybe so but I am so getting tickets for week 2 regardless because if it isn't a teaser it is likely the last time Eli faces Peyton head to head in an NFL game.reg season yeah. but we still would have 3 yrs (peytons under contract for 3 more yrs right) for them to make it to the SB but yeah, most likely the last meeting.

thatd be sweet if we won and got last laugh even tho peytons beaten up onus 2x previously.

NYG12589
06-28-2013, 03:19 PM
I was looking at tickets to this game they're just too damn expensive! Prob gonna go to the Packers/Giants game though- can get the same seats for around $200 cheaper. Would love to see Manning vs. Manning though.

repeatchamps
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
I was looking at tickets to this game they're just too damn expensive! Prob gonna go to the Packers/Giants game though- can get the same seats for around $200 cheaper. Would love to see Manning vs. Manning though.

Really already? Season tickets were mailed out already I guess. Wait until closer to the game the prices will come way down and more selection will become available. Also if you haven't tried it, use ebay to try and find a good deal. I don't start looking for tickets until 1-2 weeks before the game.

Joe Morrison
06-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Really already? Season tickets were mailed out already I guess. Wait until closer to the game the prices will come way down and more selection will become available. Also if you haven't tried it, use ebay to try and find a good deal. I don't start looking for tickets until 1-2 weeks before the game.
Stub Hub

jomo
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Commenting on Toadofsteel's picture......................

I think the definition of insanity is calling the rollout pass to the right for Kerry Collins. Five possible outcomes: 1 Throw the ball away out of bounds; 2. Bounce the ball into a receiver's feet; 3. Get sacked; 4. Fumble the ball; 5. Throw an interception.

I guess we can't blame that on Gilbride. Was it Hufnagel who was insane or someone else?

JAYPEE
06-28-2013, 08:25 PM
The sweetest would be Jets vs Giants at Metlife but the Jests are a train-wreck right now.

giantsfan420
06-28-2013, 10:24 PM

I think the definition of insanity is calling the rollout pass to the right for Kerry Collins. Five possible outcomes: 1 Throw the ball away out of bounds; 2. Bounce the ball into a receiver's feet; 3. Get sacked; 4. Fumble the ball; 5. Throw an interception.

I guess we can't blame that on Gilbride. Was it Hufnagel who was insane or someone else?sean payton would have been the OC calling the plays for the most, or at least best play of KC

NYG12589
06-28-2013, 11:51 PM

Yeah, stub hub is so expensive right now. I'm gonna try to wait it out. I never knew people sell tickets on ebay, I'll have to check that out. I think this game is more expensive bc it's Mannnig vs. Manning

Thanks!

repeatchamps
06-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Stub Hub

Yup there too, but ebay auctions are more often than not cheaper and if you are patient the deals you get on ebay auctions can be superb.

repeatchamps
06-29-2013, 12:35 PM

I guess we can't blame that on Gilbride. Was it Hufnagel who was insane or someone else?

Collins had Fassel towards the end of the Collins/Fassel era and Sean Payton earlier on.