PDA

View Full Version : NFL America's Game 2007/2011 Giants----can stop watching.

gian_18778
06-28-2013, 05:07 PM
If the Giants never win another game---these two championship seasons, with all the ups and downs----have given me enough memories for me and my family, for a lifetime.

amukamerica
06-28-2013, 05:18 PM
the americas game episode for the 2011 team was really bad, makes you wonder what NFL films without sabol is going to be like going forward.

egyptian420
06-28-2013, 08:51 PM
I have both of them and enjoyed them both very much. Hopefully a 2013 edition is yet to come!

FishinTheSalt
06-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Id like to see the giants featured in a few more episodes. As the winner of coarse.

giantsfan420
06-28-2013, 09:42 PM
ya know, i didnt think the 2011 one was done all that well either tbh. maybe its just bc sb42 carries like more weight/significance in our minds?? i mean, aside from a player that wasnt featured in the 2011 whose name escapes me atm, they did get pretty much everything a NYG fan could want on there. What was it, I forget, maybe it was JPP they didnt feature?
anyways, i cant really explain it. dont get me wrong, i still enjoyed the sb46 one, but it just wasnt near the sb42 one (the AMericans Game episodes if I wasnt being clear)

egyptian420
06-28-2013, 09:46 PM
ya know, i didnt think the 2011 one was done all that well either tbh. maybe its just bc sb42 carries like more weight/significance in our minds?? i mean, aside from a player that wasnt featured in the 2011 whose name escapes me atm, they did get pretty much everything a NYG fan could want on there. What was it, I forget, maybe it was JPP they didnt feature?
anyways, i cant really explain it. dont get me wrong, i still enjoyed the sb46 one, but it just wasnt near the sb42 one (the AMericans Game episodes if I wasnt being clear)Yea they never mentioned JPP which I found absurd but it was still pretty good imo

gmen0820
06-28-2013, 09:46 PM
anyways, i cant really explain it. dont get me wrong, i still enjoyed the sb46 one, but it just wasnt near the sb42 one (the AMericans Game episodes if I wasnt being clear)Yeah, I was kinda disappointed with 2011's version. Not bad, but 2007 with Stra (and the storyline) was considerably better

nhpgiantsfan
06-28-2013, 10:01 PM
the americas game episode for the 2011 team was really bad, makes you wonder what NFL films without sabol is going to be like going forward.

I think part of the reason it wasn't as entertaining is because of all of the media access, even a lot more than in 2007. There weren't any sound bites that we hadn't already seen. There really wasn't any new material. And Strahan really made the 2007 show great. No offense to Eli, Cruz, and TC, but Stray stole the show in 2007. Basically if you watched all of the sights & sounds episodes on the NFL network, and Giants.com, then you saw all of America's game 2011 before it aired.

giantsfan420
06-28-2013, 10:06 PM
yeah that was another thing that nhp's post helped me remember, didn't the player interview clips seem forced? some of the shorts were just flat awkward and, like bad almost lol. i mean i enjoyed it, but only bc it was Giants players. But a lot of Tucks commentary felt so forced, and some of Eli's did too. Iirc, Cruz had some interviews too i thought his were the best. and TC's were pretty good too. but i could be confusing players and stuff i havent seen it in a while.

UKAnt14
06-28-2013, 10:37 PM
They forgot JPP's field goal block v Cowboys. One of my standout moments, considering it was do or die...

NYG12589
06-29-2013, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaUWXcjI5U <3333

NYG12589
06-29-2013, 09:21 AM
They forgot JPP's field goal block v Cowboys. One of my standout moments, considering it was do or die...

Agreed I thought the same thing, as well as a few more moments.

Antwuan
06-29-2013, 10:29 PM
I love both Superbowls.

gumby74
06-29-2013, 11:55 PM
it's good to be giant fan now.

ALLnygIN
06-30-2013, 12:42 AM
we've been spoiled as gmen fans esp these past years.. no other fans can say they've gone through so many ultimate ups and downs as the giants... never an easy game.. we can be down by 30 and come back and win or vice versa our team keeps **** interesting but yet they have the ability to be pure magic as well! They will prob be the reason I die with an early heart attack.. it's funny now, but wait till reg season starts again!

giantsfan420
06-30-2013, 01:21 AM
we've been spoiled as gmen fans esp these past years.. no other fans can say they've gone through so many ultimate ups and downs as the giants... never an easy game.. we can be down by 30 and come back and win or vice versa our team keeps **** interesting but yet they have the ability to be pure magic as well! They will prob be the reason I die with an early heart attack.. it's funny now, but wait till reg season starts again!i know the sentiment ur commenting from.

i realized a while ago we were spoiled as a fanbase. however, that isn't to say we should be content with any level of play that isntthe players highest level....

bearbryant
06-30-2013, 01:55 AM
There is nothing better than to be a NYG football fan for the past several years and live in Rhode Island. Oh boy, do those Patsies get the business from me!
We watched SB XLII at my house; me, two other Giant fans and about a dozen Pats fans. The best game ever! Go Giants!