PDA

View Full Version : COWBOYS FAN HERE................

STAR WARS
01-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Looking forward to what I hope is a helluva football game.

Both teams are matched up well as far as ability to be inconsistant as hell this year......but otherwise both have stronger offenses than defenses.

I have much respect for the G men's organization and coaching. (skids, egirls = feces) They have been the class of the NFCE in that regard for quite a while now. Dallas's Star is coming around though....and the next few years should be fun.....

Certainly the Giants have the edge in this game..and they deserve it. The Giants are healthier right now and their best this year has been better than the Cowboys best. But.....it hasn't been better by a mile. Which is why the potential for this game to be a straight up barnstormer (that could tilt either way) is pretty fn cool.

I never expected us to be "in it" at this point at the beggining of the season. So....if we go out in a hard fought game.......we have moved in the right direction this year.

Certainly want Dallas to take advantage of the oppourtunity.........and that will mean both sides of the ball playing their best football of the year. We do that, and the Giants don't show up on one side of their game, then the Cowboys have a good chance. But like I said.....if both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it's gonna be one for the books.

Have a good New Year....and here's to the Playoffs in Week 17 !!

DemandedAce
01-01-2012, 03:09 AM
I stopped reading when you said were healthier because I was spitting up laughing so hard, do you even pay attention lol were nowhere near anything resembling healthy.

Either way I appreciate the effort and am extremely excited as well. Best of luck and happy new years, stay safe.

EJ Blue
01-01-2012, 03:12 AM
You have respect for the Giants coaches? Maybe you can teach me how to do that, because I certainly don't.

STAR WARS
01-01-2012, 05:06 AM
I stopped reading when you said were healthier because I was spitting up laughing so hard, do you even pay attention lol were nowhere near anything resembling healthy.

Either way I appreciate the effort and am extremely excited as well. Best of luck and happy new years, stay safe.

I pay plenty of attention. The Giants are healtheir than the Cowboys by a mile. Right now....the only unit on the Cowboys not seriously limited with injuries is the receiving core.....but the guy who throws it to them has his throwin hand swelled up like a basketball.

STAR WARS
01-01-2012, 05:10 AM
You have respect for the Giants coaches? Maybe you can teach me how to do that, because I certainly don't.

Comes with having a ring.

They don't just happen.

shotcalla39
01-01-2012, 05:16 AM

Comes with having a ring.

They don't just happen.

coughlin is a great coach.. he just needs a grrat DC

Gmen2005
01-01-2012, 05:50 AM
spags won the ring, coughlin was smiling along the way

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 06:24 AM
ahh..This is where the thread just goes ignorant. [:^)]

GrouchyGus
01-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Wanna trade?

logan9839
01-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Geez, a Coyboy fan comes on with some class, and we respond with crap.

Thanks for writing, and I agree with what you have said. This should be a great game. Living in TX I have grown my respect for Cowboys fans, they have way more class than their ownership.

yoeddy
01-01-2012, 09:49 AM

I pay plenty of attention. The Giants are healtheir than the Cowboys by a mile. Right now....the only unit on the Cowboys not seriously limited with injuries is the receiving core.....but the guy who throws it to them has his throwin hand swelled up like a basketball.

Giants are only healthier if you base it on the roster we started the regular season with. But we lost our entire depth at LB and CB in preseason (including 2 starters)....our starting MLB was signed off the street in week 11, and our nickle was signed out of retirement a week before the season started. We are also missing our starting TE and both of our starting WRs are playing injured. And our starting HB is playing with a fractured bone in his foot.

Giantsin04
01-01-2012, 10:02 AM

The more that is repeated here, the more stupid it sounds.

jints10
01-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Get her popcorn ready Giants gonna win

GameTime
01-01-2012, 10:07 AM
</P>

nice....</P>

go route for a team you respect then...</P>

dont need you around here.........see ya....</P>

GameTime
01-01-2012, 10:11 AM
</P>

wow..if you really think that is true then you are very limited in you how you veiw football. </P>

The D was great that year.....mostly. The Giants were 10-6 and were a wild card. 3 road wins WITH great offense AND defense. The SB the D brought the heat big time but dont forget Brady drove and scored with like under 3 minutes to go or something like that. The Giants O came back and got it done...</P>

So you latch onto Spagnulo's jock if you like but open your eyes and watch the games....</P>

</P>

GameTime
01-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Looking forward to what I hope is a helluva football game. Both teams are matched up well as far as ability to be inconsistant as hell this year......but otherwise both have stronger offenses than defenses. I have much respect for the G men's organization and coaching. (skids, egirls = feces) They have been the class of the NFCE in that regard for quite a while now. Dallas's Star is coming around though....and the next few years should be fun..... Certainly the Giants have the edge in this game..and they deserve it. The Giants are healthier right now and their best this year has been better than the Cowboys best. But.....it hasn't been better by a mile. Which is why the potential for this game to be a straight up barnstormer (that could tilt either way) is pretty fn cool. I never expected us to be "in it" at this point at the beggining of the season. So....if we go out in a hard fought game.......we have moved in the right direction this year. Certainly want Dallas to take advantage of the oppourtunity.........and that will mean both sides of the ball playing their best football of the year. We do that, and the Giants don't show up on one side of their game, then the Cowboys have a good chance. But like I said.....if both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it's gonna be one for the books. Have a good New Year....and here's to the Playoffs in Week 17 !!</P>

if no huge stupid plays or breakdows happen it will be a close game for sure. Or at least should be. The Giants seem to play "tighter" at home and I mean tight in an bad way. More pressure from the home crowd...I guesss since they have sucked at home pretty much. Eli CANT throw any picks today or for the love of god if/when he does I hope its early in the game and they can recover from it.</P>

</P>

Wes
01-01-2012, 10:57 AM
I care to beat the cowboys n win the div but does anyone really think that either of these two teams defenses can handle stafford n megatron?

jints10
01-01-2012, 11:01 AM
ummm Giantshave the #3 and #11 receiver in the NFL and the Cows have Whitten at #27 and Dez at #30 this should not be close

GameTime
01-01-2012, 11:47 AM
ummm Giantshave the #3 and #11 receiver in the NFL and the Cows have Whitten at #27 and Dez at #30**** this should not be close

the problem is that the Giants recievers are not playing the Cowboys receivers....
its the defenses that have to deal with it.
Neither team can afford to make too many mistakes...

FBomb
01-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Looking forward to what I hope is a helluva football game. Both teams are matched up well as far as ability to be inconsistant as hell this year......but otherwise both have stronger offenses than defenses. I have much respect for the G men's organization and coaching. (skids, egirls = feces) They have been the class of the NFCE in that regard for quite a while now. Dallas's Star is coming around though....and the next few years should be fun..... Certainly the Giants have the edge in this game..and they deserve it. The Giants are healthier right now and their best this year has been better than the Cowboys best. But.....it hasn't been better by a mile. Which is why the potential for this game to be a straight up barnstormer (that could tilt either way) is pretty fn cool. I never expected us to be "in it" at this point at the beggining of the season. So....if we go out in a hard fought game.......we have moved in the right direction this year. Certainly want Dallas to take advantage of the oppourtunity.........and that will mean both sides of the ball playing their best football of the year. We do that, and the Giants don't show up on one side of their game, then the Cowboys have a good chance. But like I said.....if both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it's gonna be one for the books. Have a good New Year....and here's to the Playoffs in Week 17 !!</P>

DIE!!![;)]</P>

TuckYou
01-01-2012, 01:22 PM
The only thing I will add to this is the Giants are no where near a healthy team. We lost 5 of our top 7 Cbs, our staring MLB days before the opener, never had a healthy OSI or Tuck. Draft picks mostly all injuries. Wrs out every other game. No TE. Oline is decimated. Coughlin now is injuried.

bronxvgiant
01-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Cowboys fan,Do you think Dallas will keep Romo if he loses tonite?I know his contract is up 2013.With Jerry Jones though I would not doubt he would stay.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-01-2012, 02:07 PM

Belichick won the ring, Parcells was smiling along the way.

MikeIsaGiant
01-01-2012, 02:32 PM
LOL, we're healthier.. muahahaha. No way.

STAR WARS
01-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Cowboys fan,Do you think Dallas will keep Romo if he loses tonite?I know his contract is up 2013.With Jerry Jones though I would not doubt he would stay.

No Question about that. Romo is the #4 rated QB in the league right now. The majority of the Cowboys problems have not been on Romo. 90% of the issues have been a completely mis-managed defensive roster (JJ and wade phillips are to blame their) Our Secondary...regardless of the stats....is the worst in all of football. Eli benifited from that fact...in a huge way ...if you remember. The other 10% of our issues have been 1st year coach growing pains/ combined with a limited offseason.

This is why mine and most Cowboy fans I know....had very conservative hopes for this season. Most of us predicted between 8 and 10 wins.....and here we are fighting for the 9th.

Your not gonna see us drafting a QB....or Garrett getting fired or any of that jive. Many a defensive player will be on the street pronto. They are terrible.....and it needs rebuilt top to bottom. This is why we are realistically 2 seasons away from being a potential top contendor. That's banking on us making the right personell moves and Garrett growing into his role as a solid leader.....which I think he will.

canseco4040
01-01-2012, 03:38 PM
You have your own message boards, stay off ours!!!

DemandedAce
01-01-2012, 04:02 PM
LOL, we're healthier.. muahahaha. No way.

That was my exact reaction too lol you gonna be in the chatroom tonight mike?

EJ Blue
01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
</p>

nice....</p>

go route for a team you respect then...</p>

dont need you around here.........see ya....</p>Okay

Gianthunter
01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
You have your own message boards, stay off ours!!!Does mommy know your not doing your homework with the computer?

ElliotNess
01-01-2012, 04:26 PM
</P>

wow..if you really think that is true then you are very limited in you how you veiw football. </P>

The D was great that year.....mostly. The Giants were 10-6 and were a wild card. 3 road wins WITH great offense AND defense. The SB the D brought the heat big time but dont forget Brady drove and scored with like under 3 minutes to go or something like that. The Giants O came back and got it done...</P>

So you latch onto Spagnulo's jock if you like but open your eyes and watch the games....</P>

*</P>

Yeah we won that SB by the skin of our teeth. It was a great game and a great season. Coughlin has been a good coach. He brought us stability when we needed it.

It does concern me that our record in the second half of the season has been pretty bad for a long time. that is a reflection of coaching.

Go G-Men

gmen46
01-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Looking forward to what I hope is a helluva football game.

Both teams are matched up well as far as ability to be inconsistant as hell this year......but otherwise both have stronger offenses than defenses.

I have much respect for the G men's organization and coaching. (skids, egirls = feces) They have been the class of the NFCE in that regard for quite a while now. Dallas's Star is coming around though....and the next few years should be fun.....

Certainly the Giants have the edge in this game..and they deserve it. The Giants are healthier right now and their best this year has been better than the Cowboys best. But.....it hasn't been better by a mile. Which is why the potential for this game to be a straight up barnstormer (that could tilt either way) is pretty fn cool.

I never expected us to be "in it" at this point at the beggining of the season. So....if we go out in a hard fought game.......we have moved in the right direction this year.

Certainly want Dallas to take advantage of the oppourtunity.........and that will mean both sides of the ball playing their best football of the year. We do that, and the Giants don't show up on one side of their game, then the Cowboys have a good chance. But like I said.....if both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it's gonna be one for the books.

Have a good New Year....and here's to the Playoffs in Week 17 !!

Good post.

Many Giants fans would agree with your assessment of the game and your Cowboys, though you wouldn't know it by some of the nimrods who've commented so far.

It should indeed be a good game. Most Giants-Cowboys games are.

May the best team--the GIANTS!!--win.
Happy New Year.