PDA

View Full Version : Does Beatty have a new visor this season? Looks like a bad *** lol

NYG4lifeNYK
07-03-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Watch-Competition-at-offensive-tackle/08f20a73-ae83-417c-bda7-fe01f3d9a2c2

It's probably not thread worthy but it'll have to do with this slow period :p

29 second mark in the video

jomo
07-03-2013, 06:47 PM
A dancing bear at LT needs all the help he can get lol.

NYG4lifeNYK
07-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Lol, so we've had a dancing bear, tip toe burglar, a smurf, what else?

jomo
07-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Lol, so we've had a dancing bear, tip toe burglar, a smurf, what else?lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.

NYG4lifeNYK
07-03-2013, 06:57 PM
lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.

You just described everything Chris Sne used to be and hopefully gets back to this season.

I love Beatty though, he's going to emerge as one of the best LT's soon. He played great last season. Hopefully he's gotten a little stronger and can play run block as well as he does pass blocking.

jomo
07-03-2013, 06:58 PM
You just described everything Chris Sne used to be and hopefully gets back to this season.

I love Beatty though, he's going to emerge as one of the best LT's soon. He played great last season. Hopefully he's gotten a little stronger and can play run block as well as he does pass blocking.I would love nothing more than that. Go Blue!!

fansince69
07-03-2013, 07:06 PM
I would love nothing more than that. Go Blue!!If I remember correctly you weren't real confident in our line and we needed to improve.....Beatty might be the one starter who is on his way up the career ladder and is improving...

jomo
07-03-2013, 07:29 PM
If I remember correctly you weren't real confident in our line and we needed to improve.....Beatty might be the one starter who is on his way up the career ladder and is improving...Yes, you are right, it leaves me with a knot in my stomach because I believe everything is won or lost in the trenches. We have a big transition necessary over the next 3 years on the OL and I worry about this year.

slipknottin
07-04-2013, 11:46 AM
lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.

Beatty was EASILY the best run blocker on the team last year, he mowed people down all season. Beatty is far from a finesse player

TheEnigma
07-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Beatty was EASILY the best run blocker on the team last year, he mowed people down all season. Beatty is far from a finesse player

Beatty paved the way for Andre Brown a few times near the goal line. The notion of him being a finesse player needs to die out.