PDA

View Full Version : Jay Glazer:Coughlin win over jets saved him

NYG4Life10
01-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I dont have a link just heard it on Fox NFL Sunday pre-game show</P>

He pretty much just says biggest win over jets since super bowl and even with a LOSS to dallas todayhes probably safe to stay.</P>

I like tom alot but this is just plain stupid by the FO/Ownership, So it will be 3rd straight season w/o Playoffs and he has a good chanceto come back because of a jets win?</P>

Then whats going to happen is Coach Cough is going to have yet ANOTHER chance to find himself ANOTHER defense coordinator because the giants just dont get it, The run is over its time to move on, Time for new blood, but this teamjustdoesnt get it. This would be a terrible job by the giants </P>

Go get Cowher and Spags! </P>

Gianthunter
01-01-2012, 03:18 PM

He pretty much just says biggest win over jets since super bowl and even with a LOSS to dallas todayhes probably safe to stay.</P>

I like tom alot but this is just plain stupid by the FO/Ownership, So it will be 3rd straight season w/o Playoffs and he has a good chanceto come back because of a jets win?</P>

Then whats going to happen is Coach Cough is going to have yet ANOTHER chance to find himself ANOTHER defense coordinator because the giants just dont get it, The run is over its time to move on, Time for new blood, but this teamjustdoesnt get it. This would be a terrible job by the giants </P>

Go get Cowher and Spags! </P>Just heard it?[*-)][8-)]

NYSPORTS
01-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Oh sure, I'm certain somebody in the Giants tight lipped organization took the time to call Jay Glazer and give him the news.

I also heard Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins for the 10th time in two years.

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 03:26 PM

Go get Cowher and Spags! </P>

Let me guess.. it's so simple a cave man could figure it out.</P>

I mean, what are these folks thinking??? You'd think that people who's job it is to run an NFL franchise could figure out what half a message board already knows... Cowher and Spags would've assured us a Superbowl this year ( playoff appearence at the very least ), even with all the injury and regressed O-line play...</P>

Why don't we ever have a say in things like the publicly run Packers...Their owners really know how to bring home a championship..</P>

Red Dog
01-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Annnnd,Jay Glazer has a personal relationship with Reese and shares FO secrets, it's all TV hype. If the Giants make the playoffs Coughlin and company may stay on because the FO could find themselves behind in the race for a new hire HC, OC, or DC this year. Look for another 1-year extension, which means next season they look foir a new HC or TC's retirement at the end of this season. If they look to replace the league stype of passing dictates an offense type

Red Dog
01-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey, WOW! Jennifer is pregnant? OK then our engagement is off

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 08:05 PM
I swear to God I hope he does get fired and I hope they hire Cowher just so that the next few years I can laugh at you guys when you realize the grass wasn't greener.