PDA

View Full Version : Giants training camp questions

Nick2333
07-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Looking to take the trip to NJ on the 26th. What can I expect? I've never gone to a training camp. Is it worth it? Prices? I can't seem to find info anywhere

LTfiftysix
07-08-2013, 06:44 PM
I went to camp at Albany last year and it was a great time. Definitely worth it..we got great pics of Victor, Eli and Ahmad....and got JPP and Hakeem's autographs. Not sure if it will be handled differently this year with camp being at the Timex Center...and I've been hoping some answers will appear. Hopefully somebody else will have more answers..like whether or not it is even open to the public this year.

DownWitJPP
07-08-2013, 06:58 PM
select outdoor only practices SHOULD be open to the public but I don't think they announced it yet. During the 2011 season (the year of the lockout) we stayed at home for training camp instead of going up to Albany..I'm assuming they will have the same setup

I just asked a Giants beat writer...it will be released this week. stay tuned

LTfiftysix
07-08-2013, 09:16 PM
select outdoor only practices SHOULD be open to the public but I don't think they announced it yet. During the 2011 season (the year of the lockout) we stayed at home for training camp instead of going up to Albany..I'm assuming they will have the same setup

I just asked a Giants beat writer...it will be released this week. stay tunedThanks DownWitJPP.appreciate the answer! Maybe now I can book the hotel!