PDA

View Full Version : MetLife Stadium store?

NYG in NE
07-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Is there a fan store in the stadium?

Moke
07-09-2013, 12:11 AM
There should be, yes.

darrin99
07-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Is there a fan store in the stadium?

Yes, but everything is overpriced,

Moke
07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Just order stuff on sale online, or just order team stuff from amazon.

Even retail stores carry good stuff.

mitchmac
07-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Also worth mentioning that the store is really INSIDE the stadium.....meaning you need a game ticket to have access.

AussieGiant01
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers

NYGisBallin
08-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers

Go to Modells. They have a great selection of stuff and you'll save some $$ also. Some of the stuff at the stadium is pretty reasonable with the exception of apparel.