PDA

View Full Version : Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

giantsfan420
05-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks

Jiffy Jeff
05-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks\</P>

I tried for YEARS to get my account reinstated because I'd already made almost 6000 posts, but I NEVER got a single response in my e-mail.</P>

Mod_N
05-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Who have y'all emailed? I check my PMs at least 2x a day.

gumby742
05-10-2009, 07:48 PM
*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

gumby742
05-10-2009, 07:48 PM
*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

Die-Hard
05-10-2009, 08:24 PM
I never got a PM