PDA

View Full Version : Refs still attempting to control green bays games

DemandedAce
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Cant watch their game but from what I've been reading and hearing their game is going similar to how ours went against the packers. Officiating needs to have a serious inquiry after this season in my opinion, they have been taking control of games far too often this year

TuckYou
01-01-2012, 03:21 PM
It's a meaningless game for the packers. Why would the refs control it? It doesn't matter. Aaron Rodgers is now getting the Tom Brady and Peyton Manning treatment.

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 07:30 PM
"protect the guy selling the shirts".

Bottom line I'm afraid.

SIMMS5611
01-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Detroit was robbed of a TD; watch SportsCenter...

Joe Morrison
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Tonight we have one of the most flag happy refs of all, so expect a long boring night with any momentum swings brought to an abrupt halt.</P>

Medisleman
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Officiating had become garbage. Guys like Mike P on FOX give us a window into the stupidity of these rules the refs enforce these days. The NFL needs to stop creating rules and making the refs so intrusive.

TuckYou
01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Tonight we have one of the most flag happy refs of all, so expect a long boring night with any momentum swings brought to an abrupt halt.</P>

As long as they call it both ways, I'm ok with it. I'm tired of seeing our DEs getting held every rush.

jakegibbs
01-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Cant watch their game but from what I've been reading and hearing their game is going similar to how ours went against the packers. Officiating needs to have a serious inquiry after this season in my opinion, they have been taking control of games far too often this year

The refs are ruining the game. They should be only seen & hardly ever heard from. This year has been ridiculous to say the least.

Hey refs put the hanky's away please.