PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Taylor and Bill Parcells Interview with Brandon Steiner

primetime
07-10-2013, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_b93v4ZGnU

This was a great piece to anyone who didn't watch it.

JsBigBlue
07-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Thanks for that video. I missed that one and it was great to see those two together again. The stories those two told about each other and games was priceless.

Cool Papa B.
07-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Amazing interview!

Parcells talked about how he will pay homage to the 86' team in his HOF Speech. Can't wait to hear that. I was a little surprised when he said the team he would like to coach right now if he had the chance would be the 49ers. Kind of thought he would say either them or the Giants.

Great question from the crowd about how the game has changed, and the emphasis being put on pass rushers specifically DE and less on LB. Parcells said the game is more spread out but the mentality is still the same and you have to play with a lot of physicality.

LOL at the way LT kept dissing the Jets, and how Riggins was the toughest RB he had to tackle.

I was hoping they would have spent a little more time on the 90' team. But all in all that was an awesome interview and can listen to it again and again!

NYG LifeChanger
07-11-2013, 05:22 AM
Very nice.