PDA

View Full Version : This is not Rant 'n Rave

Die-Hard
05-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

There seems to be some confusion as to what this forum is to be used for. We created this forum for football smack amongst football fans. It was pretty clear from the beginning that nothing else was permitted, especially since this is a forum owned by a football team.

What has been happening lately is, quite frankly, getting on my last nerve. If you want to talk to each other like a bunch of classless scumbags, that is entirely your own business. However, you will not talk like classless scumbags on this, or any other forum here. If you don't know the game of football and can't keep a conversation going about football, then you don't belong here. <u>Personal attacks are not part of the equation.</u>

To the Eagles fans: You have your own message board, and Rant 'n Rave is where you belong, judging by what you continuously try to bring to this forum. I've seen that place, and I don't know how the team allows that kind of absolute trash to happen on their message boards. It is apalling and pathetic, and this is coming from someone who is not easily offended. You will not have that kind of freedom here, and if I see you even trying to bring it, you will be gone, and your ISP will be contacted. That goes for everybody. I am not calling all Eagles fans out specifically, but because so many people are familiar with your message board, they seem to have taken on the mentality that Rant 'n Rave is ok no matter where they go. Again, I have seen that place, and it's beyond bad. The organization is going to be notified.

We will be watching this forum much more closely from now on. If you want to continue posting here, you need to get yourselves in check. This is not a free-for-all.

Thank you