PDA

View Full Version : Pat Hanlon, Sr.Vice President of Communications, Giants Online

whakka
01-01-2012, 07:16 PM
is there anyone out there who wonders why the giants have a senior vice president of <u>communications</u> (this pat hanlon guy) that cant control himself from interrupting people? every week i watch this program, and i just cringe every time i hear the guy. wtf.

Overdrive92
01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
I don't like Pat Hanlon. He's annoying and just needs to shut up. And stop tweeting.

ngirard85'
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I totally agree with OP, it is almost awkward to watch, he comes off as a very rude and arrogant person.

hungrrrry
01-01-2012, 07:29 PM
is there anyone out there who wonders why the giants have a senior vice president of <u>communications</u> (this pat hanlon guy) that cant control himself from interrupting people? every week i watch this program, and i just cringe every time i hear the guy. wtf.
Pat Hanlon makes me laugh...I don't take his football knowledge very seriously but I love his passion for the Giants. He says what he wants to whoever has to hear it, so I can handle him associated with the team. He has been there a while so he must be doing his job as expected as needed by the team/organization.

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
I just think he lets the fan part take over the professional part. But hey, if I had his job, his income and was allowed to just be a big fan for a living, that would be pretty awesome. I can't fault the guy.

BigBlue1971
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
is there anyone out there who wonders why the giants have a senior vice president of <U>communications</U> (this pat hanlon guy) that cant control himself from interrupting people? every week i watch this program, and i just cringe every time i hear the guy. wtf.
</P>

</P>

you can kinda tell the people hes interrupting dont like it very much either!</P>

they pretty much all just look around with this weasel type look in their face! they never seem to challenge him.</P>

RagingBlue
01-01-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry, but he is so annoying. I can't watch any program with him in it.

PrideofNY
01-01-2012, 08:31 PM
What exactly does his job consist of?

gfanblue
01-01-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL. Thought the same thing this morning. This has come up before. You'd think someone with that title would know how to er...well...uh... COMMUNICATE!!! He is passionate though