PDA

View Full Version : Fight ??

RedskinHater
01-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Not sure why that would cause a fight, of course they're gonna swipe at the ball.

Joe Morrison
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
</P>

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.</P>

RedskinHater
01-01-2012, 07:51 PM
</p>

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.</p>
Now - if only Rolle follows that line !!

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad

RedskinHater
01-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad

Give it a little time. The first of any " mess - up " and the litany will begin :

1 Fire Coughlin, Gilbride etc
2. WE SUCK
3 Trade Nicks
4 Bass is terrible
5. We have no line, secondary, linebackers
6 Rolle is an idiot
7 Tuck is soft ..... ad stinking nauseum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should assign numbers to these ideas and it will save typing for those who want to vent ...

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 08:00 PM

3:00pm...Swing set. You better be there! [8-|]

RedskinHater
01-01-2012, 08:02 PM

Noogies allowed ??

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 08:42 PM

Noogies allowed ??
Lol, now I gotta get a passport..

oldgiantfan
01-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Give 2- 1 odds that when* one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen )* a major fight breaks out ...

Refs will protect Romo tonight. Giants go near him and the flags will come out.

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Refs will protect Romo tonight. Giants go near him and the flags will come out.This is a huge game on national TV, the refs gotta call it even and by the book if they want to get in the playoffs themselves.