PDA

View Full Version : KG Gameplan

Joe Morrison
01-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Last week against the Jets it looked like they searched out Revis all game and tried to beat him with minimal success.</P>

Are they going to search out Newman all game, the only guy with any skills as far a D Backs go and try and beat him?</P>

He is tough to figure out.</P>

Defcon4
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Last week against the Jets it looked like they searched out Revis all game and tried to beat him with minimal success.</P>

Are they going to search out Newman all game, the only guy with any skills as far a D Backs go and try and beat him?</P>

I am all for searching out Newman. He is not the same CB as Revis.

Bones911
01-01-2012, 07:42 PM
No Gilbride's game plan is as follows:

Shotgun draw

throw the ball down 30 yards on 3rd and 1

Shotgun draw

playaction

run the ball between the tackles

Shotgun draw

oh yeah we're in the red zone, field goal.

Joe Morrison

I am all for searching out Newman. He is not the same CB as Revis.</P>

He has played Eli and the GMEN to many times, nearly had a pick 6 last game against them, just go after the other guys, why give him a chance?</P>

Joe Morrison

I am all for searching out Newman. He is not the same CB as Revis.</P>

He has played Eli and the GMEN to many times, nearly had a pick 6 last game against them, just go after the other guys, why give him a chance?</P>

oldgiantfan
01-01-2012, 07:53 PM
No Gilbride's game plan is as follows:

Shotgun draw

throw the ball down 30 yards on 3rd and 1

Shotgun draw

playaction

run the ball between the tackles

Shotgun draw

oh yeah we're in the red zone, field goal.

Ditto