PDA

View Full Version : GIANT REFLECTION-IT'S BEEN A GREAT/FUN SEASON!

MikeSherrard
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I really had no to low expectations for 2011-2012 but this season has been A LOT OF fun (albeit stressful beyond comprehension). Regardless of what happens tonight this has been an enjoyable season and i am proud to be a Giants fan.

To be playing the last NFL game of 2012 in week 17 for the division title is really just awesome!

Reflection
<ul> The injuries to Thomas and Goff and Uminyora and Hixon and Bass. Losing Plax Losing Smith losing opening day
The Eagles seemed to sign everyone The JETS were primed to take over the city[/list]

And then you know what! Big blue stepped up when noone expected them to and its been a real fun (albeit very stressful) ride</p><ul> Beating the Eagles in Philly! Beating NE! Comeback victories! Comeback victories! Vs Dallas and others
Taking the top teams to the brink (San Fran and Green Bay)
Knocking the Eagles out of the playoffs (by beating the Jets) Pounding the JETS and shutting up REX The highlight if Bradshaw plowing through Brodney Pool is one of my favorite Giant memories to date! Eli finally getting some credit and quieting his critics a bit..WOW!
Watching Cruz develop into a star (this dude just broke Amani Toomers record in essentially his rookie season) How often does that happen? Big Jake Ballard. I mean how cool was this guy coming out of nowhere! How bout JPP! All Pro![/list]

THIS HAS BEEN A LONG STRANGE TRIP AND A HECK OF A SEASON. ITS BEEN FUN. LETS BAG A W TONIGHT!</p>

</p>

JD
</p>

</p>

Joe Morrison
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
It's not over yet!

Medisleman
01-01-2012, 07:42 PM
I agree this has been enjoyable and a run to the super bowl would make it that much better! Go GMEN!!!!!!

Wes
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
If we win tonight, ithink we have a shot to make it to the SB call me crazy but i think its possible.

gmen0820
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
If we win tonight,* ithink we have a shot to make it to the SB call me crazy but i think its possible.Yes, this.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
01-01-2012, 07:50 PM
It has been up and down but I have enjoyed watching some players bloom and our team have thrilling wins.

It is not over yet though I am nervous!

MikeSherrard
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
yes! lets go blue

simms56
01-01-2012, 10:06 PM
I can't agree that it has been a "fun" season, there have been some good moments but the injuries, lack of heart, talking trash and bad coaching have overwhelmed the handful of solid efforts for me. They look good tonight, so maybe they can win a home playoff game for once and then we'll see what transpires.