PDA

View Full Version : Mezzanine Club

TWilson6694
07-26-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm looking to get some feedback from anyone who has tix in the Mezzanine Clubs.
There are some out there on STR and was thinking about buying some but wanted to get some reviews first and see if they are worth the investment. I currently am sitting in the back half of the mezzanine in the endzone in seats from a collegues company. Location is annyoing to get to but have minial bathroom and concession lines.

speedman
07-26-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm looking to get some feedback from anyone who has tix in the Mezzanine Clubs.There are some out there on STR and was thinking about buying some but wanted to get some reviews first and see if they are worth the investment. I currently am sitting in the back half of the mezzanine in the endzone in seats from a collegues company. Location is annyoing to get to but have minial bathroom and concession lines.I bought tickets in the Mezz Club last year and I'm happy I did. Our other tickets are in the mezz in the middle of the endzone. My seats are right by the club door so I can go inside to cool off or warm up during timeouts or between quarters.

TWilson6694
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I bought tickets in the Mezz Club last year and I'm happy I did. Our other tickets are in the mezz in the middle of the endzone. My seats are right by the club door so I can go inside to cool off or warm up during timeouts or between quarters.

Thanks
Have you tried selling any of your seats and are you able to get at least face? I realize certian games are easier to sell than others but I already know I cant make the oakland game this year and wonder if someone out there will at least shell out $800 for the pair

RolleN N CruzN
07-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks
Have you tried selling any of your seats and are you able to get at least face? I realize certian games are easier to sell than others but I already know I cant make the oakland game this year and wonder if someone out there will at least shell out $800 for the pair

Just go to Stubhub and go through the sell feature as if you were selling the seats. You can tell real quick what people are getting for those seats for every game.

RolleN N CruzN
07-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Looks like for big games like the Denver game you can get above face; for Division games like against Philadelphia you can get face and for games that aren't a great sell like Oakland or Seattle you can't get face.

speedman
07-26-2013, 03:10 PM
ThanksHave you tried selling any of your seats and are you able to get at least face? I realize certian games are easier to sell than others but I already know I cant make the oakland game this year and wonder if someone out there will at least shell out $800 for the pairThe club seats are hard to sell. I don't think you will get face value for them. The agency that we sell the other tickets to offered us less than 1/2 face value for the club seats. I think you'll take a beating selling them especially for the Raider game.