01-01-2012, 11:57 PM
it will be the defenses fault though on this board

Tony Bruno
01-01-2012, 11:58 PM
it will be the defenses fault though on this board

+1

jparmer
01-01-2012, 11:59 PM
U ask me, they both look flat in the second half.

Offense: no run game, dropped passes, protection is breaking down

Defense: pass rush has been slowed and poor tackling

BornLegend
01-02-2012, 12:02 AM
it will be the defenses fault though on this board+1

brad
01-02-2012, 12:02 AM
No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.

The offense put up 21 points! I'm not blaming the defense but u can't just blame 1 side

bearbryant
01-02-2012, 12:07 AM
yes you can

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:09 AM
The offense didn't give up 14 points.

Tony Bruno
01-02-2012, 12:11 AM

They also were givin the ball 2 times off turnovers and did nothing...

brad
01-02-2012, 12:11 AM

The offense put up 21 points! I'm not blaming the defense but u can't just blame 1 side

21 points isn't enough when you put the defense in situations where they Dallas is starting their drive on your side of the field.... and as I say that the offense managed a good drive that ended in points.

ELI_Iz_God
01-02-2012, 12:12 AM

so it's ok the offense stopped putting up points after the 1st half?..there no excuse to all of a sudden to be ineffective after the success of the 1st half.....don't even try to justify it

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:15 AM

so it's ok the offense stopped putting up points after the 1st half?..there no excuse to all of a sudden to be ineffective after the success of the 1st half.....don't even try to justify it

So you're giving excuse to the defense after a stellar first half? Please

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:16 AM

They also were givin the ball 2 times off turnovers and did nothing...

Pretty sure we just had 1 turnover

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:16 AM

21 points isn't enough when you put the defense in situations where they Dallas is starting their drive on your side of the field.... and as I say that the offense managed a good drive that ended in points.

Can't blame the offense for thomas' stupid penalty

ELI_Iz_God
01-02-2012, 12:18 AM

any other team I.E. saints, Packers, PATS, SF...woulda kept piling the points on to put the game away proper..something this team "Never" and I mean Never does.

Sorry you have no vision to see this...you only see what you want to see apparently

brad
01-02-2012, 12:19 AM

Can't blame the offense for thomas' stupid penalty

LOL, still would have been on the Giants side of the field either way... Defense hasn't been very good most of the year, but tonight they have played very well. Offense seems to be picking it back up to seal it now so the argument is kind of a mute point. You can't honestly tell me you were happy with the offense in the 3rd quarter though

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Not once did I say the defense was blowing the game. I was simply defending the offense by saying the defense wasn't holding up their end of the bargain in the second half either.

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:23 AM

Offensively I wouldn't put us in the same class as gb, no, no... Just saying

any other team I.E. saints, Packers, PATS, SF...woulda kept piling the points on to put the game away proper..something this team "Never" and I mean Never does.

Sorry you have no vision to see this...you only see what you want to see apparently

brad
01-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Not once did I say the defense was blowing the game. I was simply defending the offense by saying the defense wasn't holding up their end of the bargain in the second half either.

Fair point... the D certainly wasn't playing as well as they did in the first half

jparmer
01-02-2012, 12:30 AM
I will say, with the 3rd quarter lapse, I haven't seen the fire this defense has today all year. Love it!

brad
01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Agreed, it is good to see the D playing like that again :D

GameTime
01-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Cant believe it</P>

They fell asleep in the 3rd but came back huge in the 4th...</P>

D kicked *** too</P>

</P>