PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Posters Ballot

BlessedinBlue22
08-17-2013, 03:35 PM
We have some very interesting, intelligent, and comical posters here on Giants Forums. They take time out of there busy work schedules to keep this site alive with their comments and debates Who are some of your favorite posters? Don't feel bad if your name is not mentioned. lol

Harooni

Nysportzfan

Carter525

slipknottin(has some great analysis, well put together posts)

Jomo(this guy is funny)

Feel Free to add..

Carter.525
08-17-2013, 03:45 PM
simo5656.. aka the facebook man

BlessedinBlue22
08-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Discuss common interests. lol

penguinfarmer
08-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Giggles

Very few can make me feel better about my life than the legend himself.

nycsportzfan
08-18-2013, 07:51 AM
redeye. Hes been here since i first posted, and its very odd having a friend you've never met in person.lol

nycsportzfan
08-18-2013, 07:51 AM
We have some very interesting, intelligent, and comical posters here on Giants Forums. They take time out of there busy work schedules to keep this site alive with their comments and debates Who are some of your favorite posters? Don't feel bad if your name is not mentioned. lol

Harooni

Nysportzfan

Carter525

slipknottin(has some great analysis, well put together posts)

Jomo(this guy is funny)

Feel Free to add.. Thanks my friend.

BlessedinBlue22
08-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Thanks my friend.

No doubt, i see so many who post here, spend so much time and energy but get no props. There has been some really amazing debates on this forum too, just thought u was one who had good insight and commentary. u work? u should be a sports journalist or on Giants Rewind or something. Nycsportzfan and Bob Papa.:p

nycsportzfan
08-18-2013, 12:09 PM
No doubt, i see so many who post here, spend so much time and energy but get no props. There has been some really amazing debates on this forum too, just thought u was one who had good insight and commentary. u work? u should be a sports journalist or on Giants Rewind or something. Nycsportzfan and Bob Papa.:p I wish. I do work, actually 2jobs, albeit one is just helping out more then actually a job. I never finished college unfortunetly.

BlessedinBlue22
08-18-2013, 12:43 PM
I wish. I do work, actually 2jobs, albeit one is just helping out more then actually a job. I never finished college unfortunetly.

Same here, i got up to 86 college credits but never finished. I feel alot of people are living with hexes on there lives, curses. Like they should be ahead of there peers, there smarter than most, have the talent but can't seem to get ahead. Oppressed. The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent.

Drez
08-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Same here, i got up to 86 college credits but never finished. I feel alot of people are living with hexes on there lives, curses. Like they should be ahead of there peers, there smarter than most, have the talent but can't seem to get ahead. Oppressed. The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent.It's never too late. I didn't go back to school until I was in my late 20's, graduated when I was in my early 30's. While circumstances are different for everyone, I've often found the boot pressing hardest on the back of your neck is your own.

Rudyy
08-21-2013, 09:37 PM
I would like to nominate Drez.

Because..yes.

NYG-
08-21-2013, 10:03 PM
BParcells, Diamondring, 420, SuperNYGiants

Sean Montemayor
08-22-2013, 01:15 AM
Me. Duh. :)

nycsportzfan
08-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Same here, i got up to 86 college credits but never finished. I feel alot of people are living with hexes on there lives, curses. Like they should be ahead of there peers, there smarter than most, have the talent but can't seem to get ahead. Oppressed. The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent. agreed. How long do your credits last before you finally have to start over? I just turned 32, and had quite a few credits myself, but were going back to when i was 22yrs old.

nycsportzfan
08-22-2013, 06:50 AM

Because..yes. Uncle Morehead is great as well. Also, your pretty solid yourself rudyy

Moke
08-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

BParcells is entertaining and adds a different style for the forum, love it.

MattMeyerbuddy - this guy was an awesome mod back in the day, and he was the best mod to reach out to. Also a great guy.

Rudy - she's fun to talk to, in and out of the message board. Also, she's a chick on a giants forum, that's awesome.

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though.

Moke
08-22-2013, 08:16 AM
And I forgot GameTime, his weekly avatars are amazing and I wish I can steal them.

For anyone else I've missed, sorry...I will get back to you.

nycsportzfan
08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

MattMeyerbuddy - this guy was an awesome mod back in the day, and he was the best mod to reach out to. Also a great guy.

Rudy - she's fun to talk to, in and out of the message board. Also, she's a chick on a giants forum, that's awesome.

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though. Yup, rudys being a chick is pretty cool, i will admit... All my past girlfriends have always grown to love my teams, but none would be on the giants MB, thats for sure.

Moke
08-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Yup, rudys being a chick is pretty cool, i will admit... All my past girlfriends have always grown to love my teams, but none would be on the giants MB, thats for sure.

I think most girls I know would shun upon the fact that I even post on a giants message board.

Rudyy
08-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Uncle Morehead is great as well. Also, your pretty solid yourself rudyyThat goes unsaid.

Aww thank you! Same to you, you're my basketball buddy!!

Rudyy
08-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though.Oh how could I forget my precious Mokey.

I need to actually make a list. You're just an awesome troll haha, but you give good insight. You're just a funny dude who doesn't panic or freakout at the littlest things.

Rudyy
08-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Yup, rudys being a chick is pretty cool, i will admit... All my past girlfriends have always grown to love my teams, but none would be on the giants MB, thats for sure.Message boards are so fun, I guess they think it's weird? I don't, I think it's so cool :)

Moke
08-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Oh how could I forget my precious Mokey.

I need to actually make a list. You're just an awesome troll haha, but you give good insight. You're just a funny dude who doesn't panic or freakout at the littlest things.

I like everything you said before this, and I do like the bolded, but I think you're lying about it haha

Moke
08-22-2013, 10:04 AM
By the way, I think this is a great thread before we all start bashing our heads at each other because of the up-and-down season the Giants might have (all based on history of course).

NYG-
08-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though.

He went to the same school as 420

Drez
08-22-2013, 09:34 PM

Because..yes.Awww. Shucks.

Drez
08-22-2013, 09:36 PM
agreed. How long do your credits last before you finally have to start over? I just turned 32, and had quite a few credits myself, but were going back to when i was 22yrs old.Depends on the school. Usually between 5-10 years and if any of those credits were in finalized in a degree (like an associates). You'd really have to talk to the institution that you'd be going to to find out for sure.

Drez
08-22-2013, 09:39 PM
I think most girls I know would shun upon the fact that I even post on a giants message board.It's a good thing I already had a serious relationship before I started posting here, lol. But, then again, if I didn't, I probably wouldn't be around to post nearly as much as I do.

Moke
08-23-2013, 09:27 AM
It's a good thing I already had a serious relationship before I started posting here, lol. But, then again, if I didn't, I probably wouldn't be around to post nearly as much as I do.

True, my girlfriend knows I post here though.

She just doesn't know my username.

She's always asking, so why not tell the truth? I tell her it's a fun community to discuss giants stuff.

Drez
08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
True, my girlfriend knows I post here though.She just doesn't know my username.She's always asking, so why not tell the truth? I tell her it's a fun community to discuss giants stuff.Fun? lol

Moke
08-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Fun? lol

Psychotic can be fun

alentown pa
08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Hard to say there are very very few decent ones IMO. Prbly some of the older fans on here they are good to listen to. But other than that too many posters using this as social forum to make friends which is cool and all but not enough relivant football talk on these boards these days.