PDA

View Full Version : Classic Coughlin Collapse

HAMMERHEDD
01-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.

EJ Blue
01-01-2012, 11:15 PM
how about you let the game finish.

jhamburg
01-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Nice thread dummy

Eli TO Shockey
01-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Hehe

hammer-time
01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Shows how quickly people jump ship on these forums. -_- I'm glad I wasn't on here during the superbowl season.

MikeSherrard
01-01-2012, 11:42 PM
TOM COUGHLIN IS ONE OF THE BEST HC'S IN THE NFL

NY_Eli
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM

Here here! [B]

UmenYiourAnIdiot
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM

Here here! [B]

[B][B][B][B]

Mark444
01-01-2012, 11:45 PM
I kinda want this thread to stay alive lol

giantotherness
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.

Even though we won. There isn't anybody on this forum that can't say they didn't sense the momentum change to Dallas...and it was because of the inept play calling from Fewell and Gilbride...

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Nice thread dummy

+1.....LMFAO!!!!!

giantsforce
01-02-2012, 12:20 AM
I guess you are happy with mediocrity. That is OK though. Coughlin is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. Just look at his Nov/Dec record, what 29-49 or something like that? Now that's something to write home to mama if you are for mediocrity.

giantsforce
01-02-2012, 12:21 AM

Even though we won. There isn't anybody on this forum that can't say they didn't sense the momentum change to Dallas...and it was because of the inept play calling from Fewell and Gilbride...

Well, just because we won, they give them a pass until the next collapse. This was the paly of key players at critical times that won this game, like Eli, Tuck and Osi and Cruz

Rich4114
01-02-2012, 12:36 AM

Well, just because we won, they give them a pass until the next collapse. This was the paly of key players at critical times that won this game, like Eli, Tuck and Osi and Cruz

So if they don't dominate for 60 minutes then it's no good? This isn't Madden, it's the NFL and the other team is pretty good. The difference is always the big plays at key times. All phases played pretty well if you ask me. The only thing we did poor was 3rd/4th and short runs into the crowd.

GameTime
01-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.</P>

open mouth insert foot.....</P>

thd 3rd quarter belonged to the cowboys....that was it...</P>

</P>

</P>

Nyflava4ya420
01-02-2012, 12:43 AM
We finished the season 3-1. I wouldn't say that's a "collapse"

chasjay
01-02-2012, 12:48 AM

Was this supposed to be in red for sarcasm or were those your true feelings? If so, you're handle of Hammerhedd is well-chosen.

dutch1956
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM
I hate fans that do not stick with the Giants all the way. They are the one's that do not get it. What a real true Giant fan. Even if they lost tonight I would still and always will be a Giant fan.
Only two people do need to go. Gilbride and Jacobs. He tried twice to get a third and one and failed both times. We need someone to compliment Bradshaw!!!!!!

Nyflava4ya420
01-02-2012, 01:04 AM
the third and one's were not jacobs fault they oline got blown up big time

GOBIGBLUE52
01-02-2012, 02:22 AM
3-1 in the last quarter. Not a collapse this year.

And as Carl Banks said after, you talk to any head coach in this league, their season is broken down into quarters.

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 02:24 AM

Here here! [B]

[B][B][B][B]

Here here here! KEEP TC (and I guess Fewell now, too. Hats off to Fewell).

Firenugget
01-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Classic NYG Message Board /fail thread. [:#]

HAMMERHEDD
01-02-2012, 04:14 AM
When I started this thread it was 21-14 and the Cowboys had the momentum. The Giants were in a shell on both sides of the ball. The D was getting gashed, the O was wayyyyyyyyyy too conservative. They were giving this game away. It had far more to do with the coaches tactics than the execution by the players. I've seen it too often and it disgusts me. Then, Eli spun and threw a prayer to an amazing playmaker to take the momentum back. I'm very happy to be eating a **** sandwich right now. Thank you, Victor Cruz, you are a stud.

I am, and have always been, a Giants fan. I have, and always will, call a lump of **** a lump of ****, when I see one. The Giants coaching staff is a lump of ****.

NYgiants141
01-02-2012, 04:35 AM
When I started this thread it was 21-14 and the Cowboys had the momentum. The Giants were in a shell on both sides of the ball. The D was getting gashed, the O was wayyyyyyyyyy too conservative. They were giving this game away. It had far more to do with the coaches tactics than the execution by the players. I've seen it too often and it disgusts me. Then, Eli spun and threw a prayer to an amazing playmaker to take the momentum back. I'm very happy to be eating a **** sandwich right now. Thank you, Victor Cruz, you are a stud.

I am, and have always been, a Giants fan. I have, and always will, call a lump of **** a lump of ****, when I see one. The Giants coaching staff is a lump of ****.

Honestly can't blame you, I was ****ting my pants at that point, then Cruz made the catch and it was okay. But I never gave up on the game. You overreacted but i can't blame you, shows you care about this team in the way you reacted. Probably the best bowl of crow you've ever ate.

HAMMERHEDD
01-02-2012, 04:45 AM

Honestly can't blame you, I was ****ting my pants at that point, then Cruz made the catch and it was okay. But I never gave up on the game. You overreacted but i can't blame you, shows you care about this team in the way you reacted. Probably the best bowl of crow you've ever ate.

Absolutely!

bigjeep
01-02-2012, 07:15 AM
You have to wonder how a player like Cruz can go UNDRAFTED with all the "hoops" they make these players jump through. Maybe we shouldn't sign players until the draft is over! [:)]

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Can we please SHUT UP with the collapse talk? Seriously. This team did NOT collapse last year, contrary to popular belief and they did not collapse this year. I know, I know someone will post up stats on every season for the last 8 years and point out the record in the second half. I DON'T CARE! </P>

I don't care that they are 9-7. They played the hardest schedule in the NFL-bar none. 3-1 in the last 4 games. They were 10-6 last year and didn't make the playoffs. Take a look at the records of the 2 wildcard teams this year in the NFC- 10-6 ususally gets you in.</P>

Now we need to beat Atlanta or it's all for not, but this team did not collapse-period.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:34 AM

Still hasn't won a home playoff game and has a Nov/Dec record of 31-42.

Win next week and it's a different story.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:35 AM

3-5 in the second half of the season.

Diamondring
01-02-2012, 09:36 AM
The collaps did happen in the middle of the season then it start to come together.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Can we please SHUT UP with the collapse talk? Seriously. This team did NOT collapse last year, contrary to popular beliefl</p>

</p>

LOL 7:30 away from winning the NFC East and they ended up not making the playoffs. I'd call that a collapse.
</p>

GameTime
01-02-2012, 09:37 AM

3-5 in the second half of the season.
</P>

so are you happy they beat Dallas or are you going to still piss and moan this week...??</P>

[;)]</P>

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Can we please SHUT UP with the collapse talk? Seriously. This team did NOT collapse last year, contrary to popular beliefl</P>

</P>

LOL 7:30 away from winning the NFC East and they ended up not making the playoffs. I'd call that a collapse.
</P>

</P>

Give it a rest dude.You are who I was referring to, as I'm sure you know. I'm not getting into it with you because you'll just post your stats again. It's obvious you don't like TC, and that's fine. You have your opinion and it won't change unless they win the SB this year.Probably won't change then either.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
so are you happy they beat Dallas or are you going to still piss and moan this week...??</p>

[;)]</p>

Very happy but TC is not out of the noose until he wins the first home playoff game of his regime. After that little water mark I'm off his back -- but he still needs to figure out the collapses after 6-2 starts.

SweetZombieJesus
Give it a rest dude.You are who I was referring to, as I'm sure you know.</p>

LOL you said the 2010 is not a collapse, when it is one of the biggest collapses ever. LOL.

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Give it a rest dude.You are who I was referring to, as I'm sure you know.</P>

LOL you said the 2010 is not a collapse, when it is one of the biggest collapses ever. LOL.
</P>

They finished 10-6, sorry doesn't qualify. As I've said before they "collapsed" for 7 minutes of one game and then lost to the eventual SB champion. Think they did win their last game that year didn't they? Against Washington? Or am I "misremebering" that? Can you call it a collapse when they won their last game and finished 10-6- a playoff record 99% of the time?</P>

GameTime
01-02-2012, 09:47 AM
so are you happy they beat Dallas or are you going to still piss and moan this week...??</P>

[;)]</P>

Very happy but TC is not out of the noose until he wins the first home playoff game of his regime. After that little water mark I'm off his back -- but he still needs to figure out the collapses after 6-2 starts.
</P>

its your noose...not mine. He doesn have to figure anything out right now except what the gameplan for Atlanta will be. </P>

So if the Giants beat Atlanta you'll be off his back??? I dont think so....</P>

I hear you about winnnig a playoff game at home but isnt winning playoff games on the road more difficult??</P>

Anyway.......be happy for at least a week....</P>

</P>