PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who said "We just aren't that good".

Rudyy
01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Yes we are.

NYfanatic
01-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Dont get full of yourself.
We still have to beat the falcons next week to at least add a playoff win to Eli's resume.

StrahanTuck
01-02-2012, 12:42 AM
If they beat Atlanta and don't embarrass themselves in GB, I'll admit I had this team pegged wrong. I just can't get over how disgraceful the defense has been at points this season. It's arguably one of the worst in the league at times this year.

BigBlue121
01-02-2012, 12:44 AM
If they beat Atlanta and don't embarrass themselves in GB, I'll admit I had this team pegged wrong. I just can't get over how disgraceful the defense has been at points this season. It's arguably one of the worst in the league at times this year.
I think we will a get a SF rematch (WHEN) we beat atl

buddy33
01-02-2012, 12:45 AM
They still have their flaws but they are getting better at the right time.

Mr Excitement
01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Well Ill be the first to admit I was one of those people...but it seems Fewell has changed things up and we got the D line healthy again....we may just cause some headaches in the post season...guess we will have to see.. But Im happy the way they stepped up in the 4th quarter tonight...

Pakman
01-02-2012, 12:52 AM
We still have to beat the falcons next week to at least add a playoff win to Eli's resume.

let the fan celebrate and be happy.

shotcalla39
01-02-2012, 12:54 AM
I'll eat my crow... However, I never thought it was a talent issue I thought it was a d coordinator issue

Rudyy
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm not saying we are the greatest team in the world.
But we are infact a good team when we need to be.
Now, are we inconsistent? yeah..
Do we play sloppy at times? yeah..
But to just say "Oh, the Giants aren't that good" I just don't agree with that.

harrycarson
01-02-2012, 12:59 AM

YEa, hate the negetive folks, Happy New Year Gmen Fans, NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!

dave8274
01-02-2012, 01:11 AM

YEa, hate the negetive folks, Happy New Year Gmen Fans, NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!

Very excited by the win today, but until they beat Altanta and beat GB or lose to them by less than 2 scores, I'm not prepared to call them good just yet.

They still went 3-5 in the second half and only beat terrible Cowboys and Jets teams. Going to reserve judgement for 2 weeks.

Redeyejedi
01-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Giants will probably get Ballard back next week as well.This is probably the healthiest they have been since the start of the season

shotcalla39
01-02-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm telling u right now ... We have more talent than in 2007... We must get Spags back... With all those 1st rd picks and the best defensive player in the game in JPP... We will make it at least to the conference finals...

Rudyy
01-02-2012, 01:21 AM
That's what I'm trying to say!
If we played like how we have been playing for the past 2 weeks, we can beat anybody.
We ARE inconsistent, that's the only downfall, but we have the talent to be great, and I think we are.
I'm not gonna say we are going to the superbowl or anything drastic, but you never know..

shotcalla39
01-02-2012, 01:26 AM
That's what I'm trying to say!
If we played like how we have been playing for the past 2 weeks, we can beat anybody.
We ARE inconsistent, that's the only downfall, but we have the talent to be great, and I think we are.
I'm not gonna say we are going to the superbowl or anything drastic, but you never know..

Trust me, the only thing holding us back is FEWELL... The only teM who I don't see us beating is NO because of the matchup and Breed is the best QB in the world who gets rid of the ball too quickly...