PDA

View Full Version : *** Back in the Playoffs!!! - Share your thoughts ! ***

Tommy_Ribs
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Share your thoughts guys!

GameTime
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
<FONT color=#000080 size=6>PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=6>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

hammer-time
01-01-2012, 11:33 PM
If we stay this heated going against Atlanta, we'll definitely win.

jax5338
01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
<font color="#FF0000">im sad because we wont get andrew luck now</font>

nYg24
Atlanta out of the dome? lets eat..

egyptian420
There has never been a better start to a new year in my life hands down

Tuckit91
Gonna be a great week!!!

Rudyy
KSDLAJFLSDJFDKLAFJDKASFHASDKLFSKADSDHLASDHKLDSKFLF KSDHFKLDSHAKSDFHKLSDAFHKSDLAFSDKLAFJSDKLAVNSKAGHKS DLAF.

BigBlue121
01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Cowabunga

GiantWarfare
01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
<font color="#0000FF"><font face="Verdana" size="6">WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!</font></font>

NY_Eli
01-01-2012, 11:36 PM
NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

TIME TO GO TO HOTLANTA AND KICK SOME FALCON ***!!!!!!!!

krygny
01-01-2012, 11:36 PM
If Nicks and Manningham can get healthy, we're as dangerous as anybody.

And based on the last two games, we may have the best D in the NFC.

I'll go to SF and/or GB. I do not want to go to NO.

Strahan4gov
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
They are HOT, Fewell seems to have grasped the concept to let the players play and they have SO MUCH MOMENTUM. Giants Saints NFC championship Game

zimonami
01-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Good to see Nicks back n the mix. Keep the faith... one game at a time.

spair
01-01-2012, 11:40 PM

Here! Here!

I sweated five pounds celebrating, pacing and then more celebrating through out the game I feel great!

Medisleman
01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
We are CRUUUUUUUUUUUZing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlue1971
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
back in the playoffs is right!</P>

the Giants are gonna be a very dangerous team!</P>

nfc east champs!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

BIGBLUE1994
01-01-2012, 11:45 PM
what a great feeling...for everyone who was bashing reese in the beginning of the season, thats why you play!

G-Man67
01-01-2012, 11:46 PM
fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait we won!!!!!!

sorry to disappoint the outspoken "fans" ... maybe to help you'all real "fans" a coach or coaches that you dispise will get injured and/or take ill and/or want to spend more time with family

but in the mean time for real actual fans ... BRING ON THE DIRTY BIRDS ....... GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plaxattack17
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
so happy!!! Go BIG BLUE!!

egyptian420
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM

Here! Here!

I sweated five pounds celebrating, pacing and then more celebrating through out the game I feel great!

+1....Lost my voice as well, and rightfully so

Dorothy
01-01-2012, 11:52 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSS YES
Bring on the birds
GO BIG BLUE

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-01-2012, 11:52 PM
We are going to be the Team NOBODY wants to play.....

Weygand
01-02-2012, 12:21 AM
"Three Years. Three years 'gone by since the *Giants* have been a winner. You come out and you looked like winners and you played like winners. Sure, we won a couple we shoulda lost. But I'll tell you something else: we've also lost a few we shoulda won."

fightngiant
01-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Awesome!

I am excited to play a Home game against a non division opponent!

Falcons can be had!

JPP with burn Matty Ice!

Eli&gt;Matty ICE!

egyptian420
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
"Three Years. Three years 'gone by since the *Giants* have been a winner. You come out and you looked like winners and you played like winners. Sure, we won a couple we shoulda lost. But I'll tell you something else: we've also lost a few we shoulda won."

+1

scf424
01-02-2012, 01:30 AM
They tired me out tonight. I'm falling asleep while typing this and I'm not even in bed.

But holy ****, if we ride this momentum, the only team that I think we'd really not have a legit shot of beating is New Orleans.

Let it ride, boys.

frantlj
01-02-2012, 01:42 AM
WOO HOO!!!!! Back in the playoffs! What a great way to start the New Year! We are dangerous because we are as healthy as we've been all year. Great time to be playing the best we can! I agree with everyone else - bring on anyone but the Saints in NO! Hope for a good ride!

GO GIANTS!!!!

Garbloz
01-02-2012, 02:03 AM
i just feel really good right now i was one that thought we had no shot at the start of the season. so happy to be wrong

eli has been great, tc and kg solid, and pf has improved, cruz and jpp stars! ware has grown on me. props to the whole organization sorry to not mention everyone

we got a real shot but the team that scares me is the saints

BlueReign
01-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Time for some magic

TheAngryTuna
01-02-2012, 04:29 AM
This is the best ****ing start to a new year of my life! I don't even care that I couldn't celebrate New Years last night because I had work this morning anymore. **** it, I don't even care the world ends in less than 12 months :P

I'm so ****ing psyched and its 430 in the ****ing morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for this game since the moment the Jets game ended!!!!!

I can't wait to see us tear apart Atlanta next week in our stadium, the crowd had me so pumped, I hope they keep up the noise next week!

***Disclaimer****

Some of my excitement may be caused by 5 hour energy.

TheEnigma
01-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Anyone else hungry for some Dirty Bird next Sunday around lunch time?

dpvetter2002
01-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Beautiful video!!! Thanks for posting!

gumby742
01-02-2012, 08:22 AM
We're getting hot at the right time. If our defense continues to play solid, look out. I don't think many teams would want to face us given that we still almost beat San Fran AND Green Bay.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Gotta win the first home playoff game in Coughlin's regime. Jan 12, 2001 is a long time ago.

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:59 AM

http://www.hblewett.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Snoopy-Happy-Dance.jpg

bansaw
01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R4LAMaNBY1I/AAAAAAAAA3s/MKHidvdtCpc/s400/daldown.jpg

C1010
01-02-2012, 10:33 AM
NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

They are coming to our house. I can't wait!

NY_Eli
01-02-2012, 10:41 AM
NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

They are coming to our house. I can't wait!

Oh right....

TIME TO KICK SOME FALCON *** REGARDLESS!

lttaylor56
01-02-2012, 11:27 AM
When this team get's hot and put's it all together, they can play with the best teams in the league and have a legitamate chance of winning every game. We prove this every year. This year we showed it vs the Patriots, San Fran and Green Bay.

I don't think any team, other than the Saint's are overly happy about having to face us in the playoff's.

Go Blue!!!!!!! Today is a great Day

G-Man67
01-02-2012, 11:35 AM
pure elation, that was a fun game and we were never behind amazingly

we have a very solid organization and a top franchise and for us to miss 3 years in a row just would not have been right, especially with Eli in his prime

GiantWarfare
01-02-2012, 11:38 AM

http://www.hblewett.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Snoopy-Happy-Dance.jpg

LOL!

Remember Archer
01-02-2012, 11:46 AM
If we can get the running game up to speed (not just to keep opposing defences honest)....

We will be VERY dangerous.

Go BIG BLUE!

Red Dog
01-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Have to admit hard to get to sleep last night

bearbryant
01-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Great victory, great energy; ( a super pix from bansaw).
Team seems to be peaking at the right time. Keep the pressure on their throats.

Kiwi set the tone for the D outta the tunnel. Keep it up. Lets welcome the birds the same way Sunday!

blueomaha
01-02-2012, 12:14 PM
The NYG seem to be getting healthy and hot at the right time...we are a dangerous team right now and can go deep in the playoffs...let's go GIANTS.....

jakegibbs
01-02-2012, 02:35 PM

About time right? They better capitalize on it this year with the 2012 schedule including 7 playoff teams + Carolina who will be vastly improved next year.

NO Div winner WC
SF Div Winner #2 Seed
GB Div winner #1 Seed
Pitt WC
Ravens Div Winner
Cincy WC
Atl WC

Good grief who makes these schedules? Why do we get GB 3 years in a row?

derekunion28
01-02-2012, 03:13 PM

About time right? They better capitalize on it this year with the 2012 schedule including 7 playoff teams + Carolina who will be vastly improved next year.

NO Div winner WC
SF Div Winner #2 Seed
GB Div winner #1 Seed
Pitt WC
Ravens Div Winner
Cincy WC
Atl WC

Good grief who makes these schedules? Why do we get GB 3 years in a row?wth

tuck&rolle
01-02-2012, 04:13 PM

NO Div winner WC
SF Div Winner #2 Seed
GB Div winner #1 Seed
Pitt WC
Ravens Div Winner
Cincy WC
Atl WC

Good grief who makes these schedules? Why do we get GB 3 years in a row?

It's a formula- we play:
6 division games
4 games against an NFC division
4 games against an AFC division
The 2 teams that finished in the same spot as us in the other 2 NFC divisions

So we have:
the 6 division games
4 games vs. the NFC South (Based on a rotation, this year it was the NFC West)
4 games vs. the AFC North (This year it was the AFC East)
and the two first-place teams in the NFC North and the NFC West (Packers and 49ers)

We played the Packers this year because we each came in second place last year. The year before that we played the entire NFC North.

jakegibbs
01-02-2012, 04:15 PM

I don't thing they backed in the playoffs. TC told the team they had to win to get in & they did. I don't think that's backing in. IMHO anyway

Also they won 3 out of last 4 down the stretch. No sir they didn't back in the playoffs.

tuck&rolle
01-02-2012, 04:18 PM

I don't thing they backed in the playoffs. TC told the team they had to win to get in &amp; they did. I don't think that's backing in. IMHO anyway

Also they won 3 out of last 4 down the stretch. No sir they didn't back in the playoffs.

They didn't back in. The Broncos backed in lol

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Time to make some noise!!!! Just win baby!!!

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Congratulations to the whole team and the coaches. When things aren't going well there is a lot of rhetoric about who needs to be fired and who is a bust and the Giants are going to collapse again in the second half. Well they didn't. And TC is a great coach and I don't care what anyone says. And KG called a really good game yesterday, especially in the first half. And the defense and Fewell are on the same page it seems, have simplified things, and are healthier than they have been all year as a whole. Eli Manning has taken his game to the next level and silenced a LOT of people. A LOT. Myself included who always supported him but began to doubt him a lttle bit and wonder if he'd ever take the next step to Elite. Well he has. And Victor Cruz is absolutely amazing. Amazing. The most dynamic WR this team has ever had, apologies to the GOAT. I can't imagine what this offense would be without him this year.</P>

They have to win Sunday and I think they will. If they don't then all the rhetoric will start again, and people will say we should have lost to Dallas so we could hire Spags before the Eagles didor we need to fire TC and hire Cowher or Gruden or whoever. I hope that doesn't happen and I don't think it will. Look at the teams again firing their entire staff and starting over....again. No thanks. Sometimes teams just aren't good enough, no matter who the coaches are. Or there are other circumstances that prevent a team from making the playoffs or an early exit when they do. Key injuries, a brutal schedule, a guy shooting himself in the leg and completely changing an offense and how defenses play that offense. Like this team maybe losing Victor Cruz.And sometimes, things just come together at the right time for a team, for whatever number of reasons. Like now.</P>

A win this Sunday will start to make things really interesting. My money is on the GMEN.</P>

Dabluguy
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/186.jpg

sc_markt
01-02-2012, 05:30 PM

Happy as a pig in you know what, especially after we knocked out the Eagles last week. However, I fear we won't go far in the playoffs and then we'll be stuck with Fewell for another year or so. I would have rather (if this scenario had played out) lost and re-hired Spags.

NyGiants33
01-02-2012, 05:31 PM
If Nicks and Manningham can get healthy, we're as dangerous as anybody.

And based on the last two games, we may have the best D in the NFC.

<font size="5">I'll go to SF and/or GB. I do not want to go to NO.</font>

my thoughts exactly. we have a good shot.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Congratulations to the whole team and the coaches. When things aren't going well there is a lot of rhetoric about who needs to be fired and who is a bust and the Giants are going to collapse again in the second half. Well they didn't.</p>

Yes they did. For the 7th time in 8 years.
</p>

They were 6-2 and then lost 4 games in a row, and 5 out of 6. Sounds like a collapse.</p>

The difference this year is they recovered from it in time, but it's still a collapse. The team is 9-7.
</p>

It's another second half record .500 or worse (3-5).</p>

It's more negative Nov/Dec evidence (31-42).</p>

The team still had the inexplicable turd no-show games (Redskins 2x, Seattle, etc.).</p>

And pending next week's results there still hasn't been a home playoff win.</p>

So slow your roll.
</p>

jakegibbs
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM

I don't thing they backed in the playoffs. TC told the team they had to win to get in & they did. I don't think that's backing in. IMHO anyway

So did the Bingals

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Congratulations to the whole team and the coaches. When things aren't going well there is a lot of rhetoric about who needs to be fired and who is a bust and the Giants are going to collapse again in the second half. Well they didn't.</P>

</P>

They were 6-2 and then lost 4 games in a row, and 5 out of 6. Sounds like a collapse.</P>

The difference this year is they recovered from it in time, but it's still a collapse. The team is 9-7.
</P>

It's another second half record .500 or worse (3-5).</P>

It's more negative Nov/Dec evidence (31-42).</P>

The team still had the inexplicable turd no-show games (Redskins 2x, Seattle, etc.).</P>

And pending next week's results there still hasn't been a home playoff win.</P>

So slow your roll.
</P>

</P>

Your clueless. 3-1 in the last 4. Really? You're going here now? I guess the schedule had nothing to do with the record, right? </P>

I'll roll as far as I want and when they win next week I will not extend a hand to lift you into the bandwagon.</P>

chasjay
01-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Congratulations to the whole team and the coaches. When things aren't going well there is a lot of rhetoric about who needs to be fired and who is a bust and the Giants are going to collapse again in the second half. Well they didn't.</p>

</p>

They were 6-2 and then lost 4 games in a row, and 5 out of 6. Sounds like a collapse.</p>

</p>

It's another second half record .500 or worse (3-5).</p>

It's more negative Nov/Dec evidence (31-42).
</p>

Well SZJ, the 4 losses in a row were to the 49ers, Eagles, Saints and Packers who collectively finished the season a combined 49-15. If you take the Iggles out of the figures, the other 3 were 41-7. The game before that 4-game skid was a W against the Pats, who finished at 13-3.

So your numbers aren't wrong - they just don't mean what you say they mean. There was no collapse. There was som uninspired play along the way, along with a ton of injuries and one of the toughest schedules in the league. And here we are getting ready for playoff football. I'm happy to be a Giant fan - and I'm happy with our coach - although I admit to having had a question or two along the way.

chasjay
01-02-2012, 06:02 PM

I don't thing they backed in the playoffs. TC told the team they had to win to get in &amp; they did. I don't think that's backing in. IMHO anyway

So did the Bingals

If we back in we need to make sure K. Boothe is leading the way! [:)]

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Congratulations to the whole team and the coaches. When things aren't going well there is a lot of rhetoric about who needs to be fired and who is a bust and the Giants are going to collapse again in the second half. Well they didn't.</P>

</P>

They were 6-2 and then lost 4 games in a row, and 5 out of 6. Sounds like a collapse.</P>

</P>

It's another second half record .500 or worse (3-5).</P>

It's more negative Nov/Dec evidence (31-42).
</P>

Well SZJ, the 4 losses in a row were to the 49ers, Eagles, Saints and Packers who collectively finished the season a combined 49-15. If you take the Iggles out of the figures, the other 3 were 41-7. The game before that 4-game skid was a W against the Pats, who finished at 13-3.

So your numbers aren't wrong - they just don't mean what you say they mean. There was no collapse. There was som uninspired play along the way, along with a ton of injuries and one of the toughest schedules in the league. And here we are getting ready for playoff football. I'm happy to be a Giant fan - and I'm happy with our coach - although I admit to having had a question or two along the way.
</P>

Bro you're wasting your breath with him. He'sa hater and he won't change his mind. He's a "stat guy". </P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Your clueless. 3-1 in the last 4. Really? You're going here now? I guess the schedule had nothing to do with the record, right?</p>

My clueless what? Oh, you probably meant "you're" which is a contraction for YOU ARE, not "your" which indicates possession.</p>

Which part of 3-5 in the 2nd half eludes you?</p>

Go ahead and believe there was no collapse just because they pulled out of it for once.
</p>

OrangeGiant
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Your clueless. 3-1 in the last 4. Really? You're going here now? I guess the schedule had nothing to do with the record, right?</P>

My clueless what? Oh, you probably meant "you're" which is a contraction for YOU ARE, not "your" which indicates possession.</P>

Which part of 3-5 in the 2nd half eludes you?</P>

Go ahead and believe there was no collapse just because they pulled out of it for once.
</P>

</P>

That's the best you have? Breaking my balls because I forgot thepunctuation andan e? Don't question my intelligence when YOU'RE the onebeing unreasonable.</P>

3-1 in the last 4. NOT A COLLAPSE!!!!! What a baby.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 07:01 PM
3-1 in the last 4. NOT A COLLAPSE!!!!! What a baby.</p>

3-5 in the last 8 IS A COLLAPSE. One of SEVEN.

scf424
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM

3-5 in the last 8 IS A COLLAPSE.* One of SEVEN.

Well we collapsed right into the playoffs.

blueomaha
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM

3-5 in the last 8 IS A COLLAPSE.* One of SEVEN.

Well we collapsed right into the playoffs.exactly...and guess what,,GB.NO,SF,ATL and DET have the same record as the NYG...0-0...new season baby.....

BlueBlitzer
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
If the Packers get knocked out of the playoffs, all the wins, records, and glory heaped upon them this year will mean nothing. All playoff Teams are 0-0. You do not have to be 8-0 to build confidence. Big Blue beat their crosstown rivals, and won their Division by beating their biggest rival. The Giants have reloaded and are on fire. Thats all you can ask.

bigbluefan1986
01-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I firmly believe we can make some noise now that we have rediscovered the pass rush on defense. </P>

We could be more lethal should Osi come back to his probowl form, which to this point I am not convinced he is yet.</P>

I would also like to see more consistentcy from our o line. those two areas are keys to our playoff success.</P>

</P>

bigblue58
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm happy for myself and my fellow fans for sure, but I'm truly happy for Eli.
It would have been a travesty for this class individual to miss the playoffs and have his greatest regular season as a pro wasted, after having carried the team on his shoulders all season!
Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuz...all I can say about you is Wes and DeSean WHO???It's official...we have our own go to opposition killer now!!!

Slunk3AM
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
giant sigh of relief

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:36 PM

3-5 in the last 8 IS A COLLAPSE. One of SEVEN.

Well we collapsed right into the playoffs.
<font color="#FF0000">
WOOHOO, GO BABY, 9-7!!!!!1!!!!11!</font>

Celebrate when they win the game. Which would be the first time they've won a playoff game at home since Bill Clinton was President and the twin towers still stood.

bleedinblue27
01-02-2012, 09:48 PM

+100

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Will Victor Cruz be ready for the playoffs or will the playoffs be ready for Victor Cruz?

miked1958
01-03-2012, 12:19 AM
NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

Well they have to come to us...... But we will still kick their tail. The boys that play in a dome most of the time wont like the meadowlands in jan

pj18
01-03-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm ready for a home playoff win. Let's gooooo!

pezman1963
01-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Dirty Birds outside in Jan???? We win this!!!

Diamondring
01-03-2012, 02:26 AM
It's about time we get back to the playoffs once again.

Tony Bruno
01-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Happy

TrueBlue@NYC
01-03-2012, 01:13 PM
First playoff game in the new stadium! Let's start the tradition of being unbeatable at home in the playoffs!

rebelfan1966
01-03-2012, 02:48 PM

Stoked !!!!!

mattpl908
01-03-2012, 03:02 PM
soo excited..cant wait till sunday!

UK-Giantsfan
01-03-2012, 06:39 PM
BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS .......and im coming over to the USA to celebrate

see you there on Sun guys

( will be wearing a Union Flag )

sec 144 , row 30 , seat 2

RoanokeFan
01-03-2012, 06:51 PM
NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

Except, HOTLANTA is coming here [;)]

RoanokeFan
01-03-2012, 07:06 PM
I think the running game will be efficient enough to give us a balanced attack and the front four, finally with all three pass rushing demons, will be in Ryan's grill all game long. I actually think the secondary is going to be a force this game.

There have been a few news articles lately, mostly about some defensive players, having Come To Jesus meetings with TC (Tuck), linebacker coach (Kiwanuka) and even Deon Grant (Rolle).

There is just something suddenly upbeat in the air. Maybe it's an air of confidence, I don't know, but there is just something very positive happening and I think we have a statement game in the wings on Sunday.

GameTime
01-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I think the running game will be efficient enough to give us a balanced attack and the front four, finally with all three pass rushing demons, will be in Ryan's grill all game long. I actually think the secondary is going to be a force this game.

There have been a few news articles lately, mostly about some defensive players, having Come To Jesus meetings with TC (Tuck), linebacker coach (Kiwanuka) and even Deon Grant (Rolle).

There is just something suddenly upbeat in the air. Maybe it's an air of confidence, I don't know, but there is just something very positive happening and I think we have a statement game in the wings on Sunday.

</P>

I mentioned in another thread that you see D players congratualting O players and vice versa. They never show that much on the Giants side line during the broadcast but they have been lately. More cross over talk too between the D and O in interviews with the respective players. Although I woud like to see Eli give the D more props. He has a bit but I would like to see more....just me though.</P>

Heck even Nicks congratulated Martin after his huge STs hit ......</P>

all good vibes going on....</P>

</P>

jomo
01-03-2012, 07:59 PM

</P>

I mentioned in another thread that you see D players congratualting O players and vice versa. They never show that much on the Giants side line during the broadcast but they have been lately. More cross over talk too between the D and O in interviews with the respective players. Although I woud like to see Eli give the D more props. He has a bit but I would like to see more....just me though.</P>

Heck even Nicks congratulated Martin after his huge STs hit ......</P>

all good vibes going on....</P>

</P>Something started to happen with this team around the Green Bay game. It seemed to reach a fevered pitch with the return of Tuck who has been playing like a man possessed the past two weeks. In the Dallas game, Kiwi and Rolle were dropping every Cowbow in their sights. If we can continue to build on our D at this level, this team is capable of greatness. The energy inside the stadium coming from the players was palpable. This could be something special in the works.

Voldamort
01-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Ready to go let's play now cold in florida today 53 could be in the 40's tonight!

chrmeh
01-03-2012, 10:36 PM
My analysis on the upcoming game. FALCONS FANS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ha.

http://www.indiejocktalk.com/2012/01/betting-first-round-of-nfl-playoffs.html

redjersies
01-04-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm just glad we are in it again. Being in the NFC East, our schedule is tougher than most, in my opinion. Thus, we our record of 9-7 is a good record seeing the high number of brutal games that we had to go through. The good thing about our team is we can compete with anybody, even the Green Bays and New Englands. We are never out of a game. So, I think we have a good chance to make some noise. If the ball bounces our way, we could possibly do really well. Either way, just to make it to the playoffs and be in the hunt is a big accomplishment. Plus, I do think the overall attitude of our team has been exemplary. That is an accomplishment in itself, and is something that NY fans can be proud of.

Weygand
01-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Very excited. I would say of all the teams in the playoffs that went 3-5 down the home stretch, we are definitely the best!