PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this team?

TrueBlue@NYC
08-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Just completed our annual draft. 12 team PPR league. (1/2pt per reception). I like my players at RB and WR, little concerned that I don't have a dynamic QB with Eli (got him in the 10th round), and took two sleepers at TE. I had the first pick.

Considering a trade of Peterson for Stafford and David Wilson.

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Darren Sproles
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: James Jones
TE: Martellus Bennett
Flex: Monte Ball (RB)
K: Matt Prater
DST: Tampa Bay - LOL Jets Week 1!

B: Antonio Brown WR
B: Chris Ivory RB
B: Rashard Mendenhall RB
B: Fred Jackson RB
B: Andrew Hawkins WR
B: Brandon Pettigrew TE
B: Ruben Randal WR

B-Red22
08-26-2013, 12:47 PM
you have no back up QB?

Moke
08-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Darren Sproles is good in PPR, but why would you get rid of Peterson for Stafford and Wilson?

You have Eli Manning, I'd stick with it. I would try and pckage Eli Manning and someone else for Stafford...

Don't get rid of Peterson, especially since besides Marshall, your WRs are eh.

Carter.525
08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
DON'T MAKE THAT TRADE!!

TrueBlue@NYC
08-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I was leaning away from the trade, I like Wilsons' prospects, and traditionally the top RB never leads the field the following year. But AP is kinda superhuman.

I didn't draft a back-up QB because there are guys like Dalton, Palmer and Rivers available on the waiver that I could pick-up by match-ups and drop one of my players that aren't producing.

Morehead State
08-26-2013, 03:15 PM
you have no back up QB?
In FF...Eli IS a back up QB.

I have Brees and Eli is my back up.

I hate to say this but your team is pretty bad. You obviously had the first pick but you GOTTA get a QB at the end of the second round.

But the trade is a bad idea. Look to the waiver wire for QB's and weekly matchups.

TrueBlue@NYC
08-26-2013, 10:01 PM
In FF...Eli IS a back up QB.

I have Brees and Eli is my back up.

I hate to say this but your team is pretty bad. You obviously had the first pick but you GOTTA get a QB at the end of the second round.

But the trade is a bad idea. Look to the waiver wire for QB's and weekly matchups.

Yeah, Eli is a back-up in my mind too, I literally was the last guy to take a QB. But with guys like Dalton and Palmer on the waiver I can play match-ups much easier.

Question I have is, why would you bother with a back-up when you have breese?