PDA

View Full Version : VERY proud of this team today!!!

FBomb
01-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Victor Cruz is magic!!!</P>

D-line healthy and playing with fire....JPP sparked that!! </P>

Rolle walking the walk!!</P>

TC just may have saved his job with this performance. We don't lay an egg in the playoffs and I will have to eat crow on him....he certainly out coached Jason Garrett tonight. but that really isn't saying much. JG isn't ready to be a HC.</P>

Hate taking the foot off the pedal in the second half, that usually leads to disaster for us.....but the defense stood tall and made plays!!!</P>

HAPPY NEW YEAR....HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS???!!!</P>

</P>

DandyDon
01-02-2012, 01:15 AM
I was amazed what the addition of Osi brought.

I thought he was not gonna be an influence this season.

I was WRONG...

hungrrrry
01-02-2012, 01:15 AM
I am proud of the players on the team and TC...these ****ing coordinator are ****ing uncoordinated...they don't know the meaning of Dkiller instinct"...Gilbride always goes to conservative play when he has a lead...fewell showed the same mentality...at halftime there is still A LOT of game to be played. Romo wasn't making those plays happen all of the sudden. Perry Fewell did by rushing three and playing off the receivers which allowed them the underneath routes with consistancy. A great recipe to lose. If TC wants another contract extension he will need to fire Fewell at least and hire no one with his game plan. Gilbride would be on a very short ****ing leash

NY_Eli
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
I am very proud too. Kudos to Tom Coughlin. With all the injuries, he needed to coach the **** out of these young players, and he damn well did.

BigBlue1971
01-02-2012, 01:20 AM
yup, i love this team and everything about it, but what has me pumped now is the defense.</P>

if they improve from tonight they are very very dangerous for upcoming opponents!</P>

</P>

derekunion28
01-02-2012, 01:50 AM
NEW SEASON NOW ....GO BLUE

FBomb
01-02-2012, 10:06 AM
No more talking.... Just handle our business. We earned this spot!!

GameTime
01-02-2012, 10:25 AM
No more talking.... Just handle our business. We earned this spot!!
other than when the offense fell asleep in the 3rd quarter most of the game was good on both sides of the ball.
Boothe stepping up on the line is nice. Also the one run play where they moved Deihl over to the right side of the line with a Ware run was very cool to see.
The D flat out played. They let up a decent amount of yards but the points were held in check....
Lets keep it going Gmen!!!!!!

FBomb
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
No more talking.... Just handle our business. We earned this spot!! other than when the offense fell asleep in the 3rd quarter most of the game was good on both sides of the ball. Boothe stepping up on the line is nice. Also the one run play where they moved Deihl over to the right side of the line with a Ware run was very cool to see. The D flat out played. They let up a decent amount of yards but the points were held in check.... Lets keep it going Gmen!!!!!!</P>

If the D keeps up that kind of intensity we can compete with anyone in this dance. I am not worried about Eli at all. </P>

</P>

bigjeep
01-02-2012, 08:11 PM

D-line healthy and playing with fire....JPP sparked that!!* </P>

TC just may have saved his job with this performance.* We don't lay an egg in the playoffs and I will have to eat crow on him....he certainly out coached Jason Garrett tonight. but that really isn't saying much.* JG isn't ready to be a HC.</P>

Hate taking the foot off the pedal in the second half, that usually leads to disaster for us.....but the defense stood tall and made plays!!!</P>

*</P>

I thought Ryan was going to need CPR!

jomo
01-02-2012, 08:21 PM

D-line healthy and playing with fire....JPP sparked that!! </P>

TC just may have saved his job with this performance. We don't lay an egg in the playoffs and I will have to eat crow on him....he certainly out coached Jason Garrett tonight. but that really isn't saying much. JG isn't ready to be a HC.</P>

</P>Rolle was just dropping ball carriers like a man posessed. I'm not a film junkie but to my eyes it was his best game as a Giant.

egyptian420
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
One of the biggest wins in a loooooong time.

I'll admit, we had a few things bounce our way like that crazy fumble recovery by Eli and that other Blackmon fumble that was recovered by Greg Jones but overall, we played our a## off and it was probably the closest thing we've seen all year to a complete game on all 3 sides of the ball.