PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now but we maybe hosting the next two games

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-02-2012, 12:17 AM
So ATL is the 5 seed, Detroit is the 6th seed and I think Detroit is going to give NO more trouble than anyone realizes. Don't be shocked if Detroit knocks off NO, Seattle did it last year and they were 7-9!!!

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Detriot has no defense... Matt Flynn??? threw for 6 TDs and went nuts on them LMAO...

If they beat the Saints at NO, it'd be sheer luck....

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Detriot has no defense... Matt Flynn??? threw for 6 TDs and went nuts on them LMAO...

If they beat the Saints at NO, it'd be sheer luck....

That's why they play the games...highly unlikely but if it happens that is the definiton of an upset!

BornLegend
01-02-2012, 12:27 AM
If we wanna make it to the Superbowl, I hate to say it, just like we needed somebody to knock off the Rams in 2000, we're gonna need somebody to knock off the Saints. That team in that dome is unstoppable!

TuckYou
01-02-2012, 12:28 AM
If we beat Atlanta, we play either @ SF or @ GB

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Only way we get another game at home is the championship game with the 6 seed I believe.

egyptian420
01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
If we wanna make it to the Superbowl, I hate to say it, just like we needed somebody to knock off the Rams in 2000, we're gonna need somebody to knock off the Saints. That team in that dome is unstoppable!
Never say never my friend....I would much rather face Detroit as well don't get me wrong, but I'll never count the Gmen out of it when they're in the playoffs

miked1958
01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
So ATL is the 5 seed, Detroit is the 6th seed and I think Detroit is going to give NO more trouble than anyone realizes. Don't be shocked if Detroit knocks off NO, Seattle did it last year and they were 7-9!!!There is no way we host next 2 games. If we win we will either be at GB or at SF depending on what happens in saints lions game. Saints win we travel to GB. Lions win they travel to GB and we fly to SF. Only way we host another playoff game is to have two upsets. If saints win then we can't have home game for NFCCG either. Only way we would host another playoff is for us to play lions in NFC champ game

miked1958
01-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Only way we get another game at home is the championship game with the 6 seed I believe.*
Correct

BornLegend
01-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Never say never my friend....I would much rather face Detroit as well don't get me wrong, but I'll never count the Gmen out of it when they're in the playoffs
If we somehow play the Saints, that'll be the 1st time in a long time that I'll be rooting for the team to hurt the QB.

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Detriot has no defense... Matt Flynn??? threw for 6 TDs and went nuts on them LMAO... If they beat the Saints at NO, it'd be sheer luck....</P>

The only team in the NFC playoffs with any kind of defense is SF. NO, GB, Atlanta, Detroit and us have poor defenses.</P>

Right now, our defense may be the second bestof the remaining teams. How weird is that?</P>

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Detriot has no defense... Matt Flynn??? threw for 6 TDs and went nuts on them LMAO... If they beat the Saints at NO, it'd be sheer luck....</P>

The only team in the NFC playoffs with any kind of defense is SF.* NO, GB, Atlanta, Detroit and us have poor defenses.</P>

Right now, our defense may be the second best*of the remaining teams.* How weird is that?</P>

If the tonight's first-half defense plays like that throughout the playoffs, we're knocking everyone out...

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 12:50 AM

The only team in the NFC playoffs with any kind of defense is SF. NO, GB, Atlanta, Detroit and us have poor defenses.</P>

Right now, our defense may be the second bestof the remaining teams. How weird is that?</P>

If the tonight's first-half defense plays like that throughout the playoffs, we're knocking everyone out...</P>

I thought we played good defense the entire game. A rough spot in the 3rd quarter but the Dallas offense is very good.</P>

I think we would havea great shot vs. SF. Quite honestly, Atlanta scares me more since they have great balance on offense. But they stink on defense too.</P>

I think this is the year where we can say "The <U>lack </U>of defense wins championships".</P>

Firenugget
01-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Detriot has no defense... Matt Flynn??? threw for 6 TDs and went nuts on them LMAO... If they beat the Saints at NO, it'd be sheer luck....</p>

The only team in the NFC playoffs with any kind of defense is SF. NO, GB, Atlanta, Detroit and us have poor defenses.</p>

Right now, our defense may be the second bestof the remaining teams. How weird is that?</p>

Yeah...Ours seems to be doing alot better since Fewell simplified whatever he had in place previously. I just hope it keeps improving every game (which it should by normal logic, but who knows) Now if we could only get our running game going...