01-02-2012, 01:19 AM
way to go cruz

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Just heard it on NFL Network, Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards</P>

You heard wrong. He's third.</P>

giantsfan420
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage.

u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know

giantsfan420
01-02-2012, 01:23 AM
if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 01:23 AM
u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage. u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know</P>

Megatron had over 1600 yards and welker finished with over 1550.</P>

It was a great season though.</P>

DragonSoul
01-02-2012, 01:24 AM
u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage.

u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd knowmaybe average per receptions? Not total yards as Calvin and Wes are 1st and 2nd.

NYGRealityCheck
I'm hoping someone that plays fantasy football can resolve this real quick... lol gosh do i have to look this up?

giantsfan420
u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage. u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know</P>

sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 01:27 AM
if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."</P>

Calvin Johnson......1681</P>

Wes Welker.......1569</P>

Victor Cruz......1536</P>

giantsfan420
01-02-2012, 01:29 AM

sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 01:30 AM
if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."</P>

Calvin Johnson......1681</P>

Wes Welker.......1569</P>

Victor Cruz......1536</P>

Welker and Cruz are undrafted WRs lol....

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 01:30 AM

sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.</P>

I forgive you. Hahahha!!!</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-02-2012, 01:31 AM
if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."

i will vouch, just heard that too. Knew they were wrong though.

I Bleed Blue 56
01-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Thats a damn shame he didnt make it to the probowl. I like greg jennings and his 900 yard for the year he was only down by 600 to CRUZ what a joke the probowl voting is for real...

XxBigWhitxX
01-02-2012, 01:35 AM
but Cruz techically has only 13 games under his belt compared to Welker and Johnson having full seasons. lets not forget that. matter of fact if not for that fact Cruz might be the holder of the NFL most rec yards in a season held by an other #80 who was pretty decent [;)]

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 02:13 AM
but Cruz techically has only 13 games under his belt compared to Welker and Johnson having full seasons. lets not forget that. matter of fact if not for that fact Cruz might be the holder of the NFL most rec yards in a season held by an other #80 who was pretty decent [;)]

That's something that people should realize... Started Week 3 and was not a starting WR for most of the season.

michaelkhan3
01-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Exactly Cruz wasn't a starter for the first 3 weeks by my calculations Cruz would have broken Rice's record if he played in all 16 games he would have had 1890 yards WOW can you imagine that its crazy. What a season that is

michaelkhan3
01-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Thats a damn shame he didnt make it to the probowl. I like greg jennings and his 900 yard for the year he was only down by 600 to CRUZ what a joke the probowl voting is for real...

If we don't make the Superbowl he will be out there playing because I'm pretty sure at least one of the other guys will pull out or make the superbowl