PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom Coughlin

JMFP2
01-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Thanks for another NFC East Division Title, and for ending my Christmas vacation on a great note.

You took a battered team and got them into the tournament.

Tommy_Ribs
01-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks for another NFC East Division Title, and for ending my Christmas vacation on a great note.

+1

My Sentiments exactly!

Jobarulz
01-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Such a relief the Giants won this game for many reasons, but having Tommy C as the definite head coach and not spending the offseason waiting to hear which downgrade is gonna come in and replace him.

DandyDon
01-02-2012, 02:01 AM

Yup

+1

JMFP2
01-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Such a relief the Giants won this game for many reasons, but having Tommy C as the definite head coach and not spending the offseason waiting to hear which downgrade is gonna come in and replace him.</P>

Agreed.....the Giants came out with guns blazing against the Cowboys....things were looking pretty damn bleak after that Redskins game, but the team rallied, and that's a testament to the coach.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Im not actually sure it was TC that got in their heads.Many players were quoted saying the practices prior to gametime were not as productive as in weeks past. I believe that LT with his comments fired them up. Plus just playing the cowpies is a reason to go balls to the wall at home with your season riding on it. I like TC for his contributions to our team but i really believe his work is done here after this season. Alot of people kill the coach on here when we play bad and say the coaches arent on the field but how can you praise the coach when we play good when again the coaches were not on the field?

Drez
01-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Im not actually sure it was TC that got in their heads.Many players were quoted saying the practices prior to gametime were not as productive as in weeks past. I believe that LT with his comments fired them up. Plus just playing the cowpies is a reason to go balls to the wall at home with your season riding on it. I like TC for his contributions to our team but i really believe his work is done here after this season. Alot of people kill the coach on here when we play bad and say the coaches arent on the field but how can you praise the coach when we play good when again the coaches were not on the field?</P>

I don't think LT's comments had anything to do with it. At all.</P>

If you want to look at a player's comments that lit a spark, look at Rolle, particularly his comments about hurt players not practicing. </P>

And you don't think TC pulling Tuck aside had anything to do with his rejuvenation?</P>

You can tell these guys rallied behind TC.</P>

gumby742
01-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Tom is a good coach but I still stand by that his most effective years as a our head coach are over. Provided we can find a proven coach, I still wouldn't mind seeing him go. If we get to the championship game however .... Then that may change my mind.

TheEnigma
01-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Tom is a good coach but I still stand by that his most effective years as a our head coach are over. Provided we can find a proven coach, I still wouldn't mind seeing him go. If we get to the championship game however .... Then that may change my mind.Tom needs to at least get the team to Green Bay or New Orleans and have them play competitively for me to be sold on an extension. Of course, it's not up to me so we'll see what happens.